Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Started by ChaosDazer, October 01, 2009, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: Jeexx on November 26, 2011, 02:15:03 AM
I don't need to, sooooo...No.
Okay, BUT I just want to wish ya good luck
GOOD LUCK!!! ;)
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

PurpleOrangePoo

Id post a forever alone pic, but my googles being a bitch sooo, FOREVER ALONE  :(

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicchriz

~Bubblicious~

12 days away from our one year anniversary. So excited <3

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

FlashTheHedgehog123

Just broke up with her a day ago. I'm glad too. All she's done since I met her, is just use me. My money, that is. And right now I'm pretty much going to stay away from love for a few years. So, maybe in the future, I'll find someone who I would really want to spend the rest of my life with.
Hello!

Dracoslythe

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

I am, but not for a sheep token.

And nothing.  xD
I was commenting on how you changed your av to Erebie.
Now that there's actually a drawn pic of him that isn't genderbent (which is a big part of what I went off of...that old genderbender pic xDD)

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 08, 2011, 02:37:09 PM
And nothing.  xD
I was commenting on how you changed your av to Erebie.
Now that there's actually a drawn pic of him that isn't genderbent (which is a big part of what I went off of...that old genderbender pic xDD)
I thought I got what you meant but I guess not. I thought you were referring to the ever-so-popular jkidxDraci shipping.
And xDD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 08, 2011, 02:39:18 PM
Ever-so-popular jkidxDraci shipping.
Ever-so-non-existant-anymore, you mean.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.