Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Started by ChaosDazer, October 01, 2009, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

I have a girlfriend that I love very much <3 she's a year over me, and we've been dating for a year now,  ~cause she's all the girl could ever need~

jkid101094

I just realized that every girl still on this site is taken...

FFFFFFFFU-

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 23, 2011, 06:57:08 PM

FFFFFFFFU-
~Welcome to Sonic Roms~ We are the unintentional matchmakers.

saradanes99

I divide them as long-term and short-term bf. Around 3 long-term bf and lots of short-term then  :-[

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Sonic360 on June 23, 2011, 06:59:33 PM
~Welcome to Sonic Roms~ We are the unintentional matchmakers.
No, I do it on purpose :DDD.
*table'd*

Jazz Nova

Apparently, I should have a gf, but alas...
I'm still wishing
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

EchidnaPower

As sad as it is, no I don't think I do. The only girlfriend I ever had, and that was an iffy relationship at best...she was just too immature to understand what being in a relationship. It's rather sad that she's 17 years old and she doesn't know how to react emotionally...I just gave up, you know? I couldn't get anywhere near her, she was always apprehensive around me, she would pull away if I tried to hug her or be close to her, she just couldn't handle it.

I sometimes begin to wonder when I'll finally be able to officially say I'm in a relationship, all of the girls in the world these days are only interested in the looks of the guy or how good they are at being...I dunno the word. I dunno what to do anymore, I can't be who the world wants me to be, I can't be someone I'm not. I suppose a girl will come along one day, but until then, I'll just have to wait around and watch all the other couples around me be happy.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Tanassy

I'm pretty much engaged at this point. It's scary.

Riot_Monsterous

I have a boyfriend that I love so very muchly~  he's a year or so younger than me but plenty mature enough <3 we've been together for a bit over a year, and I wouldn't wanna change that for anything~

Quote from: EchidnaPower on June 24, 2011, 03:49:33 PM
As sad as it is, no I don't think I do. The only girlfriend I ever had, and that was an iffy relationship at best...she was just too immature to understand what being in a relationship. It's rather sad that she's 17 years old and she doesn't know how to react emotionally...I just gave up, you know? I couldn't get anywhere near her, she was always apprehensive around me, she would pull away if I tried to hug her or be close to her, she just couldn't handle it.

I sometimes begin to wonder when I'll finally be able to officially say I'm in a relationship, all of the girls in the world these days are only interested in the looks of the guy or how good they are at being...I dunno the word. I dunno what to do anymore, I can't be who the world wants me to be, I can't be someone I'm not. I suppose a girl will come along one day, but until then, I'll just have to wait around and watch all the other couples around me be happy.

You know, I used to be sorta like that.. inna way..not to that extent, I would hug the guy, and wouldn't pull away when he held me.. but I didn't do enough on my own y'know? Maybe that's why he just sorta gave up on me. I needed to grow up. Sure I really regretted not being more affectionate towards him at the time. But I think I needed to experience the loss and pain from my lack of actions, it helped me mature a bit when it comes to that aspect. Though that was when I was around 15, and early 16 I believe.
And there is someone out there for you EP, not all girls are all about looks, and all about ability's and such.
I know I'm not, so that's reason enough for me to believe they're not all like that.. It can also be where you live you know?
Maybe none of the girls in your area are right for you.. But either way I'm sure you'll find someone. I'm seriously surprised girls aren't noticing you more ._.

FFFFFFFFU-
OHSHIZ, we need some newcomers D<

Quote from: sonicknuckles01 on July 03, 2011, 04:51:48 AM
no and i never will
Don't be like that. I'm sure you will, you just gotta find that person :3
If your down on yourself like that you'll forget to look, and maybe lose a good chance.
Quote from: Tana~ on July 03, 2011, 11:24:36 AM
I'm pretty much engaged at this point. It's scary.
Ohwow o3o I'm happy for you though x3 and that's the good kinda scaryyy~

Tanassy

Quote from: valia_wolfie on July 03, 2011, 12:08:22 PM
Ohwow o3o I'm happy for you though x3 and that's the good kinda scaryyy~
haha it's not totally official but there's been alot of talking and it's like wow. Yes it's good scary but it's still scary! X3

jkid101094

I'm accepting all comers (16 or over). Step on board the jkid express, ladies. 8D
*shot dead*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 03, 2011, 12:12:53 PM
I'm accepting all comers (16 or over). Step on board the jkid express, ladies. 8D
*shot dead*
How about I throw you my hentai folder and call it even?  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 03, 2011, 12:18:02 PM
How about I throw you my hentai folder and call it even?  :3
Ewww, no. There are disgusting furries in there. xP
*slapped*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 03, 2011, 12:18:49 PM
Ewww, no. There are disgusting furries in there. xP
*slapped*
Sans-Furry, just for you.

xSalashawty

FFFFFFFFU-
You sir are inccorect
I'd love to jump aboard the Jkid express. but D: I can't.

anyways..I have a crush on this person..I have no idea how he turns me on, and he's nice when he isn't in his pervboystage.
and he is ~slightly~ cute..which adds to "the perfect one.."
Too bad he's 13 and he's going to middle school. ):

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.