Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Started by ChaosDazer, October 01, 2009, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JJSonicShadow

Well..Now I kinda have 1 Main, and One other I find as a very good friend! As for all of you, that have and want one, I wish you good luck!!! Besides, be extremally careful on the first girl you choose, I made a mistake, and now she's kinda ignoring me, makes me really sad, Wish everyone on the fourm good luck on a relationship!!!
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

billyhatcher312

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on October 14, 2011, 12:50:22 AM
Well..Now I kinda have 1 Main, and One other I find as a very good friend! As for all of you, that have and want one, I wish you good luck!!! Besides, be extremally careful on the first girl you choose, I made a mistake, and now she's kinda ignoring me, makes me really sad, Wish everyone on the fourm good luck on a relationship!!!

hey bro i know ow u feel

~Bubblicious~

I'm still in a very happy relationship with my Darky <3
Coming up on 10 months of being together in 5 days <3

billyhatcher312

hey do u remember rosely because she was my girlfreind but now shes not online anymore  >:( :(

Tanassy

I SHOULD have a boyfriend. But he keeps rejecting me. :L

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 14, 2011, 06:06:03 AM
I SHOULD have a boyfriend. But he keeps rejecting me. :L
Well, you are not the only one being rejected...Trust me, become a closer friend to him, then he would likly accept.
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

billyhatcher312

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on October 14, 2011, 12:40:43 PM
Well, you are not the only one being rejected...Trust me, become a closer friend to him, then he would likly accept.

jkid101094

You kids know nothing of the situation. :U
*shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.