Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Started by ChaosDazer, October 01, 2009, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 14, 2011, 12:53:52 PM
You kids know nothing of the situation. :U
*shot*
Well...I got rejected around 3-8 times, asking for a dance.... So I kind of understand the situation. BUT how badly? and what happened?
I'm sorry...
and to the guy that also had the same situation as me:
Thanks, you want some help? I learned a few tips.
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

billyhatcher312

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on October 14, 2011, 02:30:07 PM
Well...I got rejected around 3-8 times, asking for a dance.... So I kind of understand the situation. BUT how badly? and what happened?
I'm sorry...
and to the guy that also had the same situation as me:
Thanks, you want some help? I learned a few tips.
yes i would

Tanassy

I have to wait till the end of the month to get an answer.. apparently he has stuff to think about.

...Still, doesn't stop me from complaining =P
Quote from: jkid101094 on October 14, 2011, 12:53:52 PM
You kids know nothing of the situation. :U
*shot*
You do..?

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 14, 2011, 08:50:08 PM
I have to wait till the end of the month to get an answer.. apparently he has stuff to think about.

...Still, doesn't stop me from complaining =PYou do..?
I'm pretty sure I've figured it out.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on October 14, 2011, 02:32:34 PM
yes i would
Okay, so if she is ignoring you: Slowly beginning chatting with her, email/real, and slowly make up with her,
Getting rejected: Well....maybe you should show her you really mean you love/like her with your whole heart
Another person you like as a friend: Keep up a good friendship with them, but DO NOT let the other person know that...just let her know you are friends with the other friend girl.
To the main girl: Make a good impression on her friends, so they tell her about you, and prove those words right, not in her face, but everywhere, where everyone knowtices
This can go on for hours, but I need to end here.
Good luck, to every single person on the fourm,
and Good luck, not breaking up, to every coupled person on the fourm.
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 15, 2011, 01:55:54 AM
I'm only wrong if this has nothing to do with you and Kyo.

It has to do with Kyo and I. Continue..?

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 15, 2011, 02:02:45 AM
It has to do with Kyo and I. Continue..?
Then I'm right? I figured it was the same thing as you were telling me when we dated.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 15, 2011, 02:04:05 AM
Then I'm right? I figured it was the same thing as you were telling me when we dated.
I'm sorry, what?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on October 15, 2011, 12:49:37 AM
Okay, so if she is ignoring you: Slowly beginning chatting with her, email/real, and slowly make up with her,
Getting rejected: Well....maybe you should show her you really mean you love/like her with your whole heart
Another person you like as a friend: Keep up a good friendship with them, but DO NOT let the other person know that...just let her know you are friends with the other friend girl.
To the main girl: Make a good impression on her friends, so they tell her about you, and prove those words right, not in her face, but everywhere, where everyone knowtices
This can go on for hours, but I need to end here.
Good luck, to every single person on the fourm,
and Good luck, not breaking up, to every coupled person on the fourm.
now that u mentioned it i think she's been rejecting me so i just got rid of her number on my cellphone

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on October 15, 2011, 02:34:49 PM
now that u mentioned it i think she's been rejecting me so i just got rid of her number on my cellphone
Then talk to her in real life/email!!!!!!!
Follow all of the steps, then it would probally work, mine is now a friend with me, tell me if you need more suggestions. No problem.
(This tread should be renamed to the love thread)
JJSonicShadow

Tanassy

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 15, 2011, 08:31:55 PM
Not really.
How come? This is kinda sad, with a few happy endings, can I please have a reason?
Never mind maybe...
JJSonicShadow