The Semester is finally over!

Started by Mau, December 15, 2009, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mau

Well, I haven't posted in a while. I see the forum has moved! That's because I've been busy with college.
Now my 2nd Semester of college is finally over! No more tests, quizzes or homework to do. Now I can focus on other things.
The only thing that's keeping me on edge right now are my grades. I just hope I passed everything. It's been one hectic semester, I've never held a job as long as I have AND gone to school at the same time. Sure I've worked and gone to school before but it was usually just for a few hours or just on the weekends or even just four hours in the morning and then one or two classes in the evening, and I usually don't keep a job as long as I have. It's been around 6 months since I've had this job. 15 to 24 hours might not seem all that much, but when you're going to school it's hard.
I don't know if this means I'll get more free time though however, because my boss might throw in more hours for me. It's good on one hand because it means more money, but it also means I'm going to be terribly exhausted.
I'm really looking forward to Christmas next week though. It's been one long and tiring semester. Next semester is going to be even worse.

Mespritroth

Welcome back, dude. Hope you do well in college!
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

kingofflamess

for you its over for me well there is only one semesester with six classes, all of them are BORING