Crap Podcast - 10/10 would podcast again

Started by Meme Master Flex, January 12, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

Remember that one time that we were going to do a podcast years ago? Well we're bringing it back. We tried to do it this time but I forgot to record, we streamed though. Streaming days are mondays at 7 EST and fridays at 7 EST. hopefully this will generate traffic when it begins and we'll actually do it right this time.

everything will [hopefully] be recorded and put on youtube and advertised the fuck out of it and we can do this yes yes duck fucking

starring me sean john jon and ben and sometimes gavin and wolfy if they DON'T FUCKING LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREAM LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS copyright 10/10 1420 do not copyright nelson mandella

discucumber stream is crude as all hell and is racist and perverted so if you don't like that kinda shit you can LEAVE IT IN THE COMPLAINT BOX CAUSE I DON'T CHECK THAT SHIT

OKAY BYE SEE NYOU AT STREAM

jkid101094

Mondays at 5 and Fridays at 5, huh? OK, then. Just let me get out my mind reading device so I can figure out what time zone that's in.

Also I will come and go as I please so fuck you.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Kyo's 5 and my 5 are 2 completely different 5s...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay