Discussion- Sonic Ultima

Started by Exidel, January 12, 2012, 08:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exidel

This will be a roleplay based around my comic series, Sonic Ultima. This is a much darker adaptation of Sonic SatAM, but with characters such as Knuckles, Cream, Shadow, etc. Basically, it's been about three years since Robotnik successfully took over Mobius. Here is some bio of characters whom are available. I, myself, will be playing the role of Sonic.

Sonic: Exidel. [Me]
Species: Hedgehog
Bio: Since the attack, no one has seen Sonic smile. Ever. Cream manages to sneak one out here and there, but he has never smiled. Not since both of his parents where slaughtered right in front of him by a group of KILLBOT's. Sonic narrowly escaped with his life, only managing to get two pictures of his parents. Both of which hang next to his bed in his hut at Knothole. Sonic now has not only lost his cocky attitude but all sense of judgement. He only thinks of revenge. He dreams of putting Robotnik's head on a silver platter. He care's nothing about anyone else, only vengeance.

Tails:
Species: Kitsune Two-Tailed Fox.
Bio: Tails was pretty young when Robotnik attacked so he doesn't remember much. All he knows is both of his parents are missing. From the casualty reports, He didn't see his parents. He spends most of his time in the lab with robotisized Mobians... those who where lucky enough to be robotisized. He works on configuring his machines to de-robotisize them, to maybe enlarge their ranks agains't Robitnik... and maybe find his parents along the way.

Knuckles:
Species: Echidna
Bio: Born on Angel Island, He spends all day guarding the master emerald. He did up until the attack, where he was engaged by a set of special forces Silver Sonic MK. 1's, led by a Mk. 2. He fought them all off with god like strength until Mk. 2 lashed at him and slashed his eye, causing it to scar. After, He took the Master Emerald to Knothole. He couldn't protect Angel Island, but he could try to protect the one thing that would bring victory.

Shadow:
Species: Bio-engineered Hedgehog
Bio: Created on Space Colony A.R.K.: Shadow is secluded to his hut most of the day, usually stopping by the lab. He hopes for a sense of truth to his past, but he doesn't find it. He wonders what happened to his best friend, Maria. He wonders is he'd ever see her again. He hopes for the best, but always expects the grim.

Amy:
Species: Hedgehog
Bio: She is in search for peace, though she knows she wont find it. She usually watches after Cream since her mother is missing. She enjoys to bake things and play with Cream, only distracting her from all the turmoil and havoc happening around her.

{I'll post more later.}
Godda Go Fast, Am I Right?

...right?