Calling All Roleplayers

Started by DJ Jaz-Sonique, January 11, 2012, 10:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Jaz-Sonique

Hey guys, just looking for all you Roleplayers. It's come to attention that this section is slightly dead. I'd like to liven it up a little, so if all you fantastic Roleplayers could come out and give some new ideas for stories. Think of the fun you would have had when this section was alive, let's try to make it as fun as it use to be.

Tanassy

I agree. i remember this section used to be quite an active one, probably before my time but still. I remember when we used to have some real good stories going on, among all the.. rather questionable random crap.
I'd like to see some new stuff, I reckon we should all get together and start having some fun like we used to. I don't even care what style it's in.

I hope that people like Tobi, Darky, maddie, Jeexx, Ben and whoever else Roleplays well will see this.

robokid00

A great idea, looking forward to some great roleplayers, and some awesome ideas!.

When all fear is fought there won't be any adventure left.
so why not keep it alive and fight endless, awesome battles instead of making the world boring?

HereAndThere

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on January 11, 2012, 10:47:32 PM
I agree. i remember this section used to be quite an active one, probably before my time but still. I remember when we used to have some real good stories going on, among all the.. rather questionable random crap.
I'd like to see some new stuff, I reckon we should all get together and start having some fun like we used to. I don't even care what style it's in.

I hope that people like Tobi, Darky, maddie, Jeexx, Ben and whoever else Roleplays well will see this.
Dude, why the hell am I there?
I haven't been a part of a Role-Play for like...2 years o3o

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on January 11, 2012, 10:47:32 PM
The only stuff I remember was Light, Nightshade and Xaio's stuff. That and the few RPs I tried to start but never finished. R.I.P. Red Lake RP.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: Jeexx on January 12, 2012, 03:02:04 AM
Dude, why the hell am I there?
I haven't been a part of a Role-Play for like...2 years o3o
You also tried to start one a little recently, are you not interested in roleplaying anymore?

HereAndThere

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on January 12, 2012, 06:30:14 AM
You also tried to start one a little recently, are you not interested in roleplaying anymore?
Yes, actually, I am.
But I can't find anyone to RP with :c

robokid00

Quote from: Jeexx on January 12, 2012, 07:04:36 AM
Yes, actually, I am.
But I can't find anyone to RP with :c

That is why the Roleplay board must get more lively again.
there must come some good roleplayers here with some great ideas for
stories
so why not keep it alive and fight endless, awesome battles instead of making the world boring?

HereAndThere

Quote from: robokid00 on January 12, 2012, 07:06:53 AM
That is why the Roleplay board must get more lively again.
there must come some good roleplayers here with some great ideas for
stories
Originality?
Is that what you're talking about?
There is no such thing on this site.
-shot-

robokid00

Quote from: Jeexx on January 12, 2012, 08:13:59 AM
Originality?
Is that what you're talking about?
There is no such thing on this site.
-shot-

I'm talking about a slightly dead board which could be fun for roleplayers again if we all should come
up with some ideas and not random shits and giggles

HereAndThere

Quote from: robokid00 on January 12, 2012, 08:22:47 AM
I'm talking about a slightly dead board which could be fun for roleplayers again if we all should come
up with some ideas and not random shits and giggles
Meh, that won't happen.

Dracoslythe

The random crap is kinda what turned me off to roleplaying.
There's only a few that I rp with anymore, and our method is...limiting, post length-wise, so I'm pretty sure I rp like utter crap  rofl.

Elija2

new story: sonic characters find guns and shoot the bad guys while misspelling the words they are saying

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 12, 2012, 02:30:33 PM
The random crap is kinda what turned me off to roleplaying.
There's only a few that I rp with anymore, and our method is...limiting, post length-wise, so I'm pretty sure I rp like utter crap  rofl.
Erebos would like to have a word with you in private. He says to just sit in that about to be demolished building,

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Elija2 on January 12, 2012, 02:53:33 PM
new story: sonic characters find guns and shoot the bad guys while misspelling the words they are saying
New ORIGINAL story: sonic chatracturrs git sum dark poewr emerls an git the ultimit abilitees for to beet the bad gais bcuz they also wan the dark powr jhems.