Main Menu

LTH Chapter 2

Started by Light the Hedgehog, May 28, 2012, 08:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: -beaten up- WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY!?
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Light the Hedgehog

Light: Rogue put a sheild around us. you were to distracted yelling at us to get into it.

Rogue: CHAOS CONTROL!! *warps everyone to the Egg Fleet*

OoC: INSERT RANDOM SEGWAY HERE.

Tiger: Allright! Phase 1! Team Rose will attack the weaker areas while Team Dark attacks the stronger, more dense areas. While Team Light and Team Sonic...And michael and pat, go for the center of the fleet! The Egg Carrier! Everyone has a head set to keep in touch with one another! also-!

Vector: Some time today, jack ass!

Tiger: oh yeah, team chaotix...do..what ever dafuq it is you do.

Light: Ready everyone?!

All: READY!

Tiger: GO!!!

*everyone goes off in the directions they were supposed to go to, thus initiating phase 1 of the plan*

Red Egg Pawn: They're coming sir!!

Gold Egg Pawn: HOLD THE LINE!!

Red Egg Pawn: THERE'S TO MANY OF THEM!!

Gold Egg Pawn: HOOOOLD!!

Red Egg Pawn: WE MIGHT NOT MAKE IT!

Gold Egg Pawn: CHARGE!! FOR OUR COUNTRY! FOR FREEEEEDOOOOOM!!!!

Light: *grabs the gold egg pawn* What country.  *crushes his little head* Who else wants a piece of me.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael:Idiots...I work alone. -goes to take care of Genesis-
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: (Idiots? he's the idiot. going straight for genesis head on. He's gonna get himself killed.) Ooooh yes. So much destruction. it's so beautiful. *Generates 10 black emeralds* Well, that was quick. *Black emralds start literally pouring out of him* I'm generating more emeralds faster than Aperture Science can make turrets.

Light: Dafuq is Aperture Science?

Rogue: Some sort of corporation that makes random stuff.

Tiger: Just keep making those black emeralds. We're gonna need lot's of 'em!

Rogue: I kind of can't stop. my body kind of responds to chaos and destruction.

SuperSonic23

Pat: Oh, everyone forgets about me???

Sonic: Not nao!

Pat: 'kay.

Genesis: Well, well, well. It's you weaklings and my two half copies.

Silver: Genesis, you are a danger to my future. We'll finish you b4 that happens!

Genesis: Fuck up, future slowass hedgehog. No one can stop me.

Sonic: Oh yeah? Shadow, Silver, and Pat, let's do our Blue-Black-Silver-Red Hurricane Attack.

Pat: 'kay.

Silver: All right.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: -rapidly fire dashing into Genesis- PAYBACK!
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Light: Rogue! THROW ALL OF THE BLACK EMERALDS TO ME!
Rogue: ARE YOU INSANE?!

Light: JUST DO IT!!

Rogue: Okay, it's your funeral. *lifts his giant mound of black emeralds and throws them at Light* GOOD LUCK!

Light: *Absorbs all of the black emeralds* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Rogue: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!

Dark Light: Allright, Genesis. LET'S FINISH THIS!!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: Dark Light? More like just Dark...
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Dark: Heh heh heh...

OoC: you win, michael. Light's Black Emerald Overload transformation is now named "Dark".

Rogue: Great. He's gone into B.E.O., a Black Emerald Overload.

Dark: Come on, Genesis. What's the matter? You scared?

Rogue: (CRAP! IS THIS HOW HE WAS ORIGINALLY PROGRAMMED?! Proffessor Gerald must've removed his Dark Power making him a pure creature of light! Why did I let him talk me into doing this!?)

Tiger: *flies over to Dark* Light? Is there something wrong.

Dark: *smacks Tiger aside*

Rogue: Tiger!

Tiger: What...the hell....Light? *faints*

Rogue: *runs over to Tiger's unconcious body* Dammit. I thought giving Light the Black Emeralds would help. It only made things worse... Some emerald embodyment I turned out to be. SCREW IT! *Transforms*

OoC: SEGWAYSEGWAYSEGWAYSEGWAYSEGWAYSEGWAYSEGWAY

Ultra Rogue: If Black Emerald Overload is the way to go, I'll do it.

Dark: SCREW YOU! *punches the emeralds out of Rogue and absorbs them* This fight is between me and Genesis! Besides, my data gave him life. And now, I shall take it BACK!

Shadow: *runs over to Dark* LIGHT! What the HELL are you doing?! You've gone mad with power!

Dark: This is how the proffessor intended me to be.

Rogue: NO IT ISN'T! If you and shadow are anything alike, you were created to not only fight evil. You were created to help people.

Shadow: Like Maria.

Dark: Maria...*reverts back to his normal state*

OoC: Deus Ex Machina much, self?

Rogue: (Wait...he still has the black emeralds! he can't Overload...but he still can the Black Emerald's powers! Which means...)

Light: DARK...CHAOS...SPEAR!! *Launches dark bolt at genesis and only damages him a little* DAMMIT!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: And you fail. -rapidly striking Genesis doing some damage with each strike-
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: I can't believe I'm saying this...But sometimes we need the beast inside to consume us every now and again. Try to overload again, Light.

Dark: Waaay ahead of you. *charges after Genesis* DARK CHAOS PUNISHMENT! *arms engulfed in a black flame, and then repeatedly punches Genesis, harshly damaging him with each hit*

OoC: ?__?

Rogue: I'm gonna take down this carrier. *turns into a black liquid and sinks into the floor, then slips into the computors mainframe* Allright. I didn't know i would get this far. let's see here. Infinite chocolate, self destruct egg carrier, self destruct entire egg fleet....Reduce Genesis'  power? Why dafuq would Eggman put THAT there? Hmmmmm..... I'll just press 'em all. *presses every single button*

OoC: Since Pat isn't responding, i'll take control of genesis for now.

Genesis: GAH! What the heck just happened? I feel weak for some reason...

Dark: Well ain't that just perfect. >:D DARK CHAOS SPEAR! *launches black bolt of lightning at Genesis and it severely damages him* We need a ridiculously strong attack to destroy him. Disintigrating him with a Chaos Blast is to good for him. How about a Combination Attack?

OoC: Wow, this is the shortest time a character has existed in this series yet.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on June 05, 2012, 08:08:32 AM
Light: Rogue! THROW ALL OF THE BLACK EMERALDS TO ME!
Rogue: ARE YOU INSANE?!

Light: JUST DO IT!!

Rogue: Okay, it's your funeral. *lifts his giant mound of black emeralds and throws them at Light* GOOD LUCK!

Light: *Absorbs all of the black emeralds* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Rogue: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!

Dark Light: Allright, Genesis. LET'S FINISH THIS!!

OoC: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We're gonna finish this RP that quick?

Sonic: *gets Chaos Emerald* Pat, Shadow, Silver, LET'S DO THIS!!!

Pat: All right!

Silver: For the future!

OoC: Can I take over Shadow?

Shadow: Fine, but just to stop this sadistic asshole.

Hedgehogs: *Chaos Emeralds float and glow, spinning around the hedgehogs, floating them up, spikes move up (except Shadow), opens eyes, eye color changes, absorbs emeralds, and fur turns golden yellow, giving off golden yellow, vapor like aura* LET'S FINISH OFF GENESIS!!!

Genesis: LIKE HELL, YOU ARE!!! CHAOS CONTROL!!! *time stops* *flys to Angel Island and absorbs Master Emerald energy, turning orange fur into purple, eye color changes, giving of purple vapor like aura* *flys back to **enterplacenamehere** * *time resumes*

Super Sonic: What...

Super Pat: Is that...

Super Shadow: GENESIS!!! *kicks Supreme Genesis' face, giving many melee attacks*

Supreme Genesis: *unaffected* Really, Shadow? You call yourself the Ultimate Life Form? *knees Super Shadow in the stomach, grabs his head, and slams him to the ground, punching his face 35 times, throws him far* No one can stop me, Supreme Genesis!!!

OoC: Do you think we need a Chapter 3: The Almighty Battle?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Light the Hedgehog