LTH Chapter 3: The Almighty Battle

Started by Light the Hedgehog, June 06, 2012, 09:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: Great. It will take all the power in the universe to stop him now.

Dark: DAMMIT!!

OoC: Dark is Light's B.E.O. (Black Emerald Overload) form.

Tiger: Well, ain't that just wonderful.

Rogue:....Hold on. *teleports away*

Dark: Wonder where he's going.

Tiger: He's probably hiding.

Rogue: *warps back* Alright, reinforcements should be here in a few hours or so.

Tiger: Who exactly are said reinforcements?

Rogue: Oh, nothing. Just every Chaos Entity. But after Genesis absorbed the master emerald, he absorbed Chaos 0 as well.

Dark: But didn't they kind of disown you?

Rogue: They made an exception.

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Light the Hedgehog

Dark: We'll just have to stall him until your brothers get here, Rogue.

Rogue: Agreed.

Tiger: LET'S DO THIS!

SuperSonic23

Super Silver: AAAAHHHH!!! *punches Supreme Genesis in the face, kicks his back, pushes him, and uses psychic powers to throw a huge rock at Genesis*

Supreme Genesis: *still unaffected* Hmph. *uses Chaos Spears to break rock* Resistance is futile! *hits Silver in the trachea with the side of his hand, super kicks Silver's crotch, and uses Chaos Blast to blow Silver away* Who else is next?

OoC: I swear Genesis is a badass. Better than Shadow.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Light the Hedgehog

OoC: He has the hot-headed...ness of Light, pluss the strength and durability of both Shadow and Light. JEEBUS KRUST shit just got REAL.

Dark: DAMMIT! *rapidly punches Supreme Genesis* WHY WON'T YOU DIE!! *Launches 100 Dark Chaos Spears at Supreme Genesis, Supreme Genesis is unaffected* DAMMIT!!!!

??: CHAOS FIRE!! *Burns Genesis, but he is only affected a little bit*

Rogue: What the..?

Red Chaos: RED CHAOS REPORTING FOR DUTY, SOLDIERS!

Rogue: Red! Long time no see!

Red Chaos: The other's should be here any time now! Until then, just keep stalling him! Ready? GO GO GO!!!

OoC: Red Chaos is the hardened soldier of the family, if you can't already tell.

Red Chaos: FIRE AT WILL SOLDIERS!

Rogue: Just quit talking like that, 'kay?

SuperSonic23

Supreme Genesis: *hand burns* Ouch. You BASTARD!!! *attempts to homing attack Red Chaos, only to have Pat grabbing his leg* What the...

Super Pat: *very pissed* You hurt my friends, I'LL SHOW YOU HELL, YOU SADISTIC PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD!!! *throws Genesis, teleports, kicking his chest, uppercutting him in the jaw, taking a mountain with psychokinesis, smaking Genesis with it, then uses Light-Speed attack on Genesis' spinal cord, Chaos Blasting Genesis directly*

Supreme Genesis: *badly damaged* WHY BLOODY SHIT WANKER!!! I PRAISE YOU FOR DAMAGING ME CRITICALLY, BUT, NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE DOES THAT TO THE ALMIGHTY LIFE FORM!!!

Super Pat: How 'bout you stop bragging like a piece of shit, AND STARTING FIGHTING LIKE A MAN, YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!

Supreme Genesis: ALRIGHT, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Both: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! *both clash head on*

Light the Hedgehog

Red Chaos: I dunno if I should be proud of that red hedgehog, or scared.

Rogue: Dude, the extremely powerful one needs to be destroyed, okay Red?

??: CHAOS ICE! *three large spears of Ice come down and damage Supreme Genesis*

Rogue:...!?

White Chaos: Where are we? Is that a fusion between the ULF and it's prototype? Why must we fight?

Rogue: Yep. That's white.

OoC: White has a....questionable intellegence.

White Chaos: Let's take him down!

Light: How big is your family?

Rogue: Other than Chaos 0, there's 5 others.

Light: Great. We're gonna have to wait 5 more posts for your whole family to join the party.

*FOURTH WALL BREAK*

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: If you guys don't mind. I would like to battle NOT TALK! -fire bursts into Genesis-
thanks mikey thanks ecco

SuperSonic23

Supreme Genesis: *ice chops off both arms* AHHH!!! I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. AHHHHH!!! *repairs arms, using Master Emerald powers to become fully organic, and more powerful* CHAOS REGENERATION!!! *heals all of his wounds completely* THIS WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

OoC: If you remember from Chapter 1, Genesis was an android. With the powers he gained from the Master Emerald, he made himself a fully real, organic hedgehog.

Super Sonic: *punches Genesis' face* I'M TIRED OF STANDING, JUST WATCHING YOU DO THIS!!! *punches Genesis' face 100 times, drop kicks his face right onto ground, and rolls hard on his back*

Knuckles: Guys, I'll use the Master Emerald to upgrade you to Hyper form!

Both: Okay!

Knuckles: *chants* Oh, Master Emerald, give me the power, TO TURN THE CHAOS EMERALDS INTO SUPER EMERALDS!!! *light shines from the Master Emerald, giving Super Sonic, Super Pat, Super Shadow, and Super Silver shiny white fur*

Hyper Shadow: *wakes up, moaning, then looks to see that he turned Hyper* I feel, stronger. More...powerful!

Hyper Silver: *walks* Me too.

Hyper Sonic: Then, how about joining us?

Hyper Pat: And the Chaos entities defeat Genesis?

Both Shadow and Silver: *cracks knuckles* ALL RIGHT!!!

Supreme Genesis: I WILL SHOW YOU ALL HELL!!!

ALL: YAAAAAHHHH!!! *clash into close hand-to-hand, melee combat*

Light the Hedgehog

?? and ??: Chaos Hurricane! *both launch a relatively small hurricane at genesis*

Rogue: Oh great. the twins.

Blue and Cyan Chaos: Hedgehog, you have absolutely no reason to exist! Prepare to die!

Dark: DAMMIT! I'm gonna need more power! If absorbing the black emeralds isn't enough, i'll just absorb the source!

Rogue: Wait WHAT!?

Dark: *grabs Rogue and absorbs him* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tiger: HEY! I want to fight to! *sees some emeralds* More emeralds? hmmm...I wonder. *grabs all of them, growing several tiger-like apendages* FEEL THE TRUE POWER OF THE CHAO! *Flies toward Supreme Genesis and rapidly slashing him in the stomach* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Hyper Dark: hmph. *teleports to Genesis, kicks him towards the ground, then repeatedly kicks him in the head*

Yellow Chaos: Hey guys! Don't forget about yellow! CHAOS LIGHTNING! *launches a lightning bolt at Genesis, electrecuting him* HA!

Hyper Dark: Hehhehheh. It's like a chaotic family reunion.

Super Tiger: DAMMIT WHY WON'T YOU DIE!! Also where exactly did eggman go...?

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: -paralyses Genesis- Shocking ain't it? Get him!
thanks mikey thanks ecco

SuperSonic23

Supreme Genesis: Okay, that's IT!!! *blasts a beam directly at Tiger, fatally wounding him, does a very powerful Chaos Hurricane at Chaos twins, and uses Chaos Blast to blow everyone away* *flys very high* *puts hands up, creating a black and red energy ball* This time for games is over!!! SAY GOOD BYE TO THIS PLANET!!! *energy ball gets bigger*

OoC: Oh...shit.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Michael: -charges Static Fire laser-
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Light the Hedgehog

Light: *seperates from rogue, and reverts to normal form* Tiger! *runs over to him*

Tiger: Light...We've had great times together. The rescue mission to save you. *cough* When we met Sonic, his friends, and Michael. But best of all. I got to meet you. I hope I get to meet you again...*cough* In my next life...*dies*....

Light (crying): Be strong, Tiger! Be strong! I can't afford to lose you! You've been with me ever since I was released from my original capsule! *begins to sob* Stay with me, Tiger! Please stay with me!!

Tiger:...

OoC: I'll just control genesis for this one post, 'kay? ;)

Genesis: *still charging red orbof planet destroying doom* It's just a chao.

Light: Genesis....GENESIS!! GENESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!! *absorbs All of the chaos brothers and becomes Ultimate Light*

OoC: SEGWAY

Ultimate Light: *teleports up to Genesis* Prepare your self *Grabs Genesis and kicks him down to the ground, then grabs the red ball he was charging* FOR YOUR DEMISE!! *condenses the red orb* CHAOS ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT! *launches the red ball at Genesis, as it slowly gets larger* This is the end for you, my sadistic copy. *the red orb explodes and Genesis is (supposedly dead)* I did it. *seperates from the Chaos....es*

Red Chaos: We did it, soldier.

Yellow Chaos: It was a hard fight. but we pulled through.

Blue and Cyan Chaos: Heh-heh. we were scared at first. But thanks to you, our planet is safe.

Green Chaos: indeed.

White Chaos: When did he get here? Did we win? Can we go home now? *slapped by Rogue, and is suddenly super smart....and british* That fight was quite a grand time, old chap.

Light: What?

Purple (idunno) Chaos:  He says that it was a great time.

Chaos 0: yes. but, during the conflict...we lost a life. *looks over at tiger*

Rogue: Poor Tiger. He was the bravest chao of all time.

OoC: GUYS! I've ran out of ideas! Have Genesis somehow still alive! I don't care. Just ANYTHING will work!

SuperSonic23

OoC: Gotcha covered. ;)

Supreme Genesis: *walks out from smoke, fatally injured*

Hyper Sonic: Genesis! But, how?

Supreme Genesis: What part of Almighty Life Form don't you understand.

Hyper Shadow: All of it. It's bullshit.

Hyper Silver: We don't believe you.

Hyper Pat: We will defeat you, even if you're a self-proclaimed Almighty Life Form!!!