SRF un-official tournament Round 1, Ultrashadow VS.SOS

Started by ChaosDazer, March 06, 2009, 06:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

It was a sunny day. The crowd was roaring, as the sun shone brightly onto their faces. One judge raised his hand, and, suddenly, great rocks rose from the field. The crowd chanted for the fighters to enter, as the stadium was set.

The two judges, Fireyo and (Whatever Gleech's FC is, sorry dunno the name ^_^) Looked into the stadium. The first round has started......

You know the rules,
GO!
It was a sunny day. The crowd was roaring, as the sun shone brightly onto their faces. One judge raised his hand, and, suddenly, great rocks rose from the field. The crowd chanted for the fighters to enter, as the stadium was set.

The two judges, Fireyo and (Whatever Gleech's FC is, sorry dunno the name ^_^) Looked into the stadium. The first round has started......

You know the rules.
GO!
witty sig caption

Tavy

lol, I hope you won't kill me 4 posting here, but if some1 who you want to rp says 'no' ?
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

ShadowsOfSilver

"Come on, come get me!" Revlis said. "Take... THIS!" Revlis said as he hit (Who are you playing, Ultra?) using Chaos Spear.

The Meph's back in da hawz

ChaosDazer

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on March 06, 2009, 07:42:51 AM
lol, I hope you won't kill me 4 posting here, but if some1 who you want to rp says 'no' ?

There was a topic, they all entered.

Carry on!
witty sig caption