NOTE:THESE ARE BAD IDEAS!!!!!

Started by xaio, April 11, 2009, 05:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

hey, ikno gleech(or someone)coverd this but one day i was RPing on the shoutbox,and someone(i can't remember) kept acting liek they wer invincible!!!

so wat i have to say is

(i know this is retarded,but)

i will lock every one of my rp posts if you act invincible!!! no moreĀ  YOU CAN'T DESTROY ME!!! every one has a weak spot!!! 

liek mines!!!
my weak spot is my stomach or making screeching sounds on metal or a chalkboard!!!

POST YER WEAK SPOT ON HERE!!! AND IF YOU SAY YOU DON''T HAVE ONE!!!

I WILL REQUEST A BAN!!!! IT IS COMPLETELEY NO FAIR THAT EVERYONE HAS A WEAK SPOT BUT YOU ARE SO INDESTRUCTABLE!!!SHADOW HAD A WEAKNESS SO YOU DO TOO!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

my character Light the hedgehog's weakness is being exposed to to much of Dark Gaia's energy, and seeing his friends hurt either makes him go berserk (in the negative way) or lowers his gaurd... :P

skyrus5150

My character is Osama The Hedgehog ... his weakness is when someone talks to his GirlFriend or When hit on the head whichever you like :P

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: kite-A999 on April 21, 2009, 01:33:33 AM
mha 2 guys fire and ben are bros and if one of them die the one thats alive well get bezurk and then a week poiant is open
wow, seriously? anyway, Tiger the Chao's weakness's are:

1. with out his special Gem Necklace (given to him by god) he is totally vulnerable

2. he's just a chao....so he doesn't have ANY powers unless he has absorbed at least a cup's worth of chaos energy

3. anything can scare him.....unless if weakness number 4 is invoked

4. he is always lead into traps by none other than....Dr. Robotnik.....

Elija2

Tweak the Hedgehog doesn't have any weaknesses because he's awesome.

Just kidding, his weaknesses are water and high places (he's afraid of heights).

megasonic

Mine are chains of lightning and swiming in water

HereAndThere

(you may not know who i am but i may rp in your posts too) my charchters are jeexx and oblivion so jeexx has weakness is that he cant swim he dosent like ice and if you hit him in to his back he faint oblvion when he gets angry jeexx has to keep him from summoning hes oblviion powers up so then you can just hit them both till they faint (thats one of jeexxes weaknesses too)

solid kobra

Quote from: xaio on April 11, 2009, 05:13:17 AM
hey, ikno gleech(or someone)coverd this but one day i was RPing on the shoutbox,and someone(i can't remember) kept acting liek they wer invincible!!!

so wat i have to say is

(i know this is retarded,but)

i will lock every one of my rp posts if you act invincible!!! no more  YOU CAN'T DESTROY ME!!! every one has a weak spot!!! 

liek mines!!!
my weak spot is my stomach or making screeching sounds on metal or a chalkboard!!!

POST YER WEAK SPOT ON HERE!!! AND IF YOU SAY YOU DON''T HAVE ONE!!!

I WILL REQUEST A BAN!!!! IT IS COMPLETELEY NO FAIR THAT EVERYONE HAS A WEAK SPOT BUT YOU ARE SO INDESTRUCTABLE!!!SHADOW HAD A WEAKNESS SO YOU DO TOO!!!
uuhhhh... i think i remember that day, someone that went by the name *supreme kai* or something with supreme in it. but i had just got on a i seen his name so i posted Hi all in the shout box and i started talking to ultra shadow. he jusmped in and said he could kill me and ultra shadow or ban us. i pushed it as a joke but he would not stop saying that stupid line. i am the supreme being.so someone said u know what, i have the chaos emeralds and u cant stop me. *lololololol* supreme kai said hmm...hmm...hmmmmm... i have the dragon balls, the triforce, the halo ring, the smash orb from ssbb, and the halo ring. oh and he also said *my life is still overrrrrrr 9000 to. it was a funny encounter but i never really said anything to him to get an arguement started. the last thing he said to everyone was get in line...  and DIE.well thats my story of the guy..., but anyway master chiefs *solid kobra's* weak point cant be revealed because his life depends on it. ppl think its his shield but its not. i will only tell u in a messege.

HereAndThere

Quote from: solid kobra on April 27, 2009, 01:10:53 AM
uuhhhh... i think i remember that day, someone that went by the name *supreme kai* or something with supreme in it. but i had just got on a i seen his name so i posted Hi all in the shout box and i started talking to ultra shadow. he jusmped in and said he could kill me and ultra shadow or ban us. i pushed it as a joke but he would not stop saying that stupid line. i am the supreme being.so someone said u know what, i have the chaos emeralds and u cant stop me. *lololololol* supreme kai said hmm...hmm...hmmmmm... i have the dragon balls, the triforce, the halo ring, the smash orb from ssbb, and the halo ring. oh and he also said *my life is still overrrrrrr 9000 to. it was a funny encounter but i never really said anything to him to get an arguement started. the last thing he said to everyone was get in line...  and DIE.well thats my story of the guy..., but anyway master chiefs *solid kobra's* weak point cant be revealed because his life depends on it. ppl think its his shield but its not. i will only tell u in a messege.
that storys way too scary im gonna say that that guy is even scarier than goggl and its the most scariest site in the world!! warning:comp crash

Gleech

Also, I wanna clear up (unless someone already has) that it's ok to SAY you're invincible as long as you know your character CAN be beaten (Like villains, they think they're invincible, but then they lose in the end since they do have a weak point...)...

But yeah:
Arrow - He isn't strong, so if he's chained to something, there's little chance he can get away (Unless he can go fast enough to break the chains)... also, saying he's not strong opens a world of weaknesses so yeah...
Dave - If he's attacked from behind, he's vulnerable. (Not much, but he's one of those huge epic-powered guys, just to keep up with Jimmy and Ultra XD)

There's another char I made... but he's not on SonicZone *COUGH*ROMs*COUGH*, so no one would care...

Also, fan characters I use but aren't mine (My friends made up, and never use them...) :
Reef
Jack (I've mentioned him)

So idk what weaknesses they have.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

My fan character Dark The Hedgehog is powerless in the light

I think i had another one but i forgot the name of it.   Its weakness is  a rickroll(wegee stare etc)
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

w00t!!! GUYS YOU ROX!! YOU ALL ARE THE KEWLEST  jeexx, i know you already dewd, and nice characters, and my chao(*ehem* kido the jester normal chaoehem*) all you have to do is clip his wings, drown him, (but he can swim) or pull his jesters (the little horns on his head) but he is POWERFUL MAN!!!!! he can knock three ... who will be my demonstration....okay, srry kobra bro, but he could knock three master chiefs through three plaster walls at 50 MPH. k?

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Light the Hedgehog

yikezorz....O_O my mega-mobian FC's all share one true weakness: if their Biometalic heat is smashed, there life cycle setting goes straight to zero... D:

xaio

hey... ummm.... yeah, you can make another weakness.. thatone was harsh... :'(  that made me feel bad actually, so that can be forever invincible, just make another

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: xaio on May 15, 2009, 03:34:30 PM
hey... ummm.... yeah, you can make another weakness.. thatone was harsh... :'(  that made me feel bad actually, so that can be forever invincible, just make another
relax, Zaps, my main mang! their Bio-metallic heart can't be smashed cuz they can easily make them selves stronger in just one...MEGAMERGE!!!