Hover: The Closest Thing to a Jet Set Radio + Mirror's Edge game

Started by Elija2, March 26, 2014, 12:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

I'm curious to see what the graffiti mode is like, but I'm totally hyped for a new Naganuma soundtrack.

I think every reward above the $30 mark is kind of a ripoff, but if you're gonna donate $150 you'd better do it before the rewards run out.

Hakudamashi

Well look at that, we got the Wii U version.
So I'll keep my promise and make a pledge.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 21, 2014, 04:58:32 PM
Well look at that, we got the Wii U version.
So I'll keep my promise and make a pledge.

And with only 16 hours to spare.

Also they gave a popular YouTuber a copy of the alpha and he uploaded two videos of it and For an alpha, the game looks pretty good. There are still some annoyances I can see, but they have a long time to develop and improve the game.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

If I went to bed now, I'd wake up at 7, so that's 8 hours
I go out to deal with my dogs, come back in have breakfast while watching the pokemon anime, which is normally done by 10:30, so that's 11hrs 30 minutes, Then I'd probably play Child of Light for another 2 hrs which makes it 13hrs 30mins.
The time would be 12:30 so I'd check the E-Shop, then raise Pokemon in PKMN Y while watching something on Twitch for about 3 hours, making it 16hrs 30mins

So yes, I would've missed it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Kinda wish they would've reached the grappling hook goal now xD

I wonder what the asymetric mode is for Wii U

Elija2

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 09:54:39 PM
Kinda wish they would've reached the grappling hook goal now xD

I wonder what the asymetric mode is for Wii U

I'd rather they just focus on the skating and don't add too many movement gimmicks.

Asymmetric mode will probably be one dude piloting a police bot with the GamePad while the other tries to keep away.

Elija2

The devs have been releasing Making Of videos of the game for a while now.

Also the alpha was sent out to backers a while ago. , where you can also hear what I believe is an original Hideki Naganuma composition for the game. Haku, you should have pledged more so you could have gotten the alpha!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Looks awesome, too bad the streets aren't that lively. But I guess that would slow the game down.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 19, 2015, 01:43:58 AM
Looks awesome, too bad the streets aren't that lively. But I guess that would slow the game down.

Well the game is still in alpha so who knows how things will change. I personally don't mind it. The world doesn't look that sparse.

Elija2