Main Menu

I'm gonna take a short break...

Started by Gleech, November 25, 2009, 06:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Don't worry, its nothing serious... but for like, a day or two, I'm going to be gone. I feel I've been exposed to swearing too often, and I need a break. Plus thanksgiving is tomorrow (For me, its still 11:30 PM), and I most likely wouldn't be on tomorrow much, anyway.

Well I'll still get on MSN from time to time, but mostly I'll try and stay away from the computer... anyway, see ya until then/

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Yeah,you should get a break ;)
See ya Gleech!

Skyle369

See ya Gleech! Hope you come back quick.

Gleech

Well, I'm back, thanks to the people that actually cared that I was gone >_>

I might not be on a whole lot today, however, since I'm going over to my aunt and uncle's house, then I'm coming home and then mowing the lawn after that, then going to church, and finally coming home @_@'

EchidnaPower

Believe me, I CARED. The CCoSZ had a couple of clients while you were gone.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on November 28, 2009, 02:51:32 AM
Well, I'm back, thanks to the people that actually cared that I was gone >_>

I might not be on a whole lot today, however, since I'm going over to my aunt and uncle's house, then I'm coming home and then mowing the lawn after that, then going to church, and finally coming home @_@'
Woah...busy day today...>_>

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on November 25, 2009, 06:30:52 PM
Don't worry, its nothing serious... but for like, a day or two, I'm going to be gone. I feel I've been exposed to swearing too often, and I need a break. Plus thanksgiving is tomorrow (For me, its still 11:30 PM), and I most likely wouldn't be on tomorrow much, anyway.

Well I'll still get on MSN from time to time, but mostly I'll try and stay away from the computer... anyway, see ya until then/
"Is there a law against slave labor?" XD(quote from Bully Scholarship Edition)
Must've been tiring.
Oh, and welcome back.

Hakudamashi

I thought you'd be used to the cursing by this
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Quote from: Windlessusher on November 28, 2009, 07:26:05 PM
I thought you'd be used to the cursing by this
I started to be, but then I remembered I shouldn't be, and I found it was getting too close, so I needed to back up and rest for awhile.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I didn't end up mowing the lawn, but all yesterday, I had about... 4 hours to mess around... I wake up at 7:00 AM, then I went downstairs until around 10, then we left for my aunt and uncle's house, after that I got home at around 4 PM, and then left for church at about 5:30... then came back at 8, or 9, watched "The Santa Clause 2", and went to bed at 10 PM, due to pains in my back, being tired, having a long day, and other stuff...