Main Menu

Unexpected Hiatus

Started by Super Sonic Boom, August 26, 2010, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Hey guys, I want to tell you that I haven't been able to get onto the forum as much as I can since I have gotten into a sticky situation with my parents. Basically, my access to the forum is limited right now but in no way am I quitting or leaving this community. If you see me on, PM me to say hi or something...whatever floats your boat.

I'll be able to get back onto normal hours soon enough (whenever) but I don't want people thinking I was dead.
(You people have sick imaginations ._.) lol

-Peace

jkid101094

Where's SSB? I have no idea...I heard he fell into a meat grinder...yeah...

But, seriously, that sucks. D=
I hope you get back soon! :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

once that actually DID happen to me. my fourm and Internet access was risky,( don't ask why.)but I didn't quit or anything... I got grounded, but itouches ^^FTW
I think my situations are gonna be the same with someone in fourm once. curse or something? o3o
I almost thought you were dead until I stalked the notices a little and fished this out. hope the situation gets easier with you and your schedule and stuff.   

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Super Sonic Boom

Meat grinder...NO

Saying the wrong thing to my parents at the wrong time...YESH!

Thanks, I'm sure I'll get back on soon enough but for now be good people and just expect me to pop in and out. ;)

Dracoslythe

Aw, well thanks for letting us know.  :3

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you say?

Tanassy

Been there, done that. I'm lucky to be on now @_@

jkid101094

My grandma doesn't believe in grounding...

I'm a lucky lil' bastard. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 27, 2010, 05:10:30 PM
Aw, well thanks for letting us know.  :3

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you say?

Basically my mom's CPU's been getting the BSOD I think, and she's been using my CPU in the mean-time.
She's been doing her work on my computer but one day I see her on Facebook and 'goofing off' and I go irate on her...
(Yeah, it was a REALLY bad idea, but I can't go on my CPU 'cause she's "working")

So, I can only go on the computer to do school work, but I manage to get onto here using my computer, when she gets her computer fixed (like $300) I think this whole situation will blow over. Just hang tight people. ;)