Main Menu

If I randomly poof for a very long time-

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, October 13, 2010, 08:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

It's because I got sick of all the childish BS on the chatbox.
People spam, roleplay, and are disrespectful in general. Yes, as a chatmod I could make them stop, and I do try and it results in more bans than behaviours corrected, then the immature shits bug me on PMs. SO yeah, it's JUST the internet but JUST the internet is adding more stress onto my already stressful life.
It's happened a few times before and each time it's either been a couple months of not being online, however in a few cases it's been a year or more of not even going near the computer unless it's for school.
Yes, the idiots on the chatbox have annoyed me that much.
If I stop showing up on here or on chatango in general chances are I'm on MSN so...yeah w/e
Just a heads up incase I poof

Not saying that I am poofing, just that I might and this is so the people who do notice when I'm online will know where I've gone.

Gleech

Completely understandable. Everyone needs a break at some point. :3

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

TobiTheGoodGirl

Righto for anyone who'll be bothered with it, I'm quitting from SZ for good now, deleting my forum account and will probably in the near future spam like a fucktard to get myself banned on the chatbox so I won't have a reason to come here anymore.
I stopped logging in on here due to the immature little shits who started comming on here, I only poofed over here when people needed help on the chatbox since I was a chatbox mod. I've been demodded so I don't see a reason to continue comming to a site that's full of dramatic bullshit.

Jazz Nova

I entirely see what you mean, tobi.
At some time, we may see something unfit... and we leave it.
I'll miss you on SZ...
And the SZ chat
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Fiamonder

Even though she might not read this, it is indeed hard to stay with the crap that has been going on for a long time. I got a strong urge to leave too after a childish Internet fight, but instead of doing that I quitted the hacking community, I've only been busy with school work and friends and other stuff at life. And to be honest, the only reason for me to go to SonicZone is because I'm a moderator.

Hate me, but it's just a case of staying strong. I have alot of experience with immature bastards and dealed with ALOT in the past, and I'm still standing. Let's say that I became immune against these people.

So technically, all these 'immature bastards' are kids who spend their whole life on the computer doing nothing but believe that their life IS the computer, so they insert all their emotions in it, 'drama' as a big example. those people actually need help, but it could also just be a 9 year old kid. if it's annoying everyone and you, and if it doesn't listen to a staff member, bam. That's all I have to say.

I admit that I try to avoid these type of topics, and that I try to not post in them, but I just had to say this.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

TheGameNinja

Aww. I'll miss ya Tobi. I'll always remember the time we had together. My window will always be open. ;)

Seriously, though. It's going to be a little less fun around here without you. :3

Kirby

Gilly

What's funny is that she says there's drama here yet she is the one causing it by saying all this stuff. I really liked tobi but she I guess is just another dramatic person that needs to delete their account to cause drama. In that case, good riddance

darkness shadow

guys, this is from tobi on msn, i am not responsible for the following content of this post, so don't sue me or anything

"John, I still like you as a friend, same with Supa, but you can't pretend to deny the fact that drama and immaturity has been increasing on SZ lately. I have given several warnings before that I was planning on leaving as to not cause as much drama, yet it still did. A simple 'bye' would have worked perfectly instead of deciding to draw it out even more than it was. Only a few people noticed or
even cared that I had left, it didn't cause drama.
Nor was it my aim TO cause drama.
However, if that's your opinion then that's fine, I don't have any qualms with you nor will I ever. Good luck with SZ and your music, your music will get you far. I'll still be stalking ya on youtube Johnny, and Sai can have my number one fan spot. "
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on October 24, 2010, 07:54:38 AM
Righto for anyone who'll be bothered with it, I'm quitting from SZ for good now, deleting my forum account and will probably in the near future spam like a fucktard to get myself banned on the chatbox so I won't have a reason to come here anymore.
I stopped logging in on here due to the immature little shits who started comming on here, I only poofed over here when people needed help on the chatbox since I was a chatbox mod. I've been demodded so I don't see a reason to continue comming to a site that's full of dramatic bullshit.
Oh well, Tobi. I'll miss ya, but I guess if you've gotta. There may be immature imbeciles here, but the people who aren't totally make up for them. If you don't like them, ignore them. You might be leaving but I can assure you I'll still be here long after you're gone and no one (except the mods and admins) are going to tell me otherwise.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkness shadow

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 24, 2010, 07:54:38 PM
Oh well, Tobi. I'll miss ya, but I guess if you've gotta. There may be immature imbeciles here, but the people who aren't totally ake up for them. If you don't like them, ignore them. You might be leaving but I can assure you I'll still be here long after you're gone and no one (except the mods and admins) are going to tell me otherwise.
now would of been a perfect time for a bit of SZ humour... unfortuantly i'm not the one who can do it ^^'
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Dun worry Ds, I'm here to make jokes so YOU don't have to!
* advert voice *

Wait...Tobi? NNOOUU!!
Fudge...

But, see: If they hate the immature people here, then leaving isn't exactly gonna help...It's just gonna encourage the retards and not many people are gonna stand up to get rid of 'em.

D:  Pssssshhhh, I'm not an idiot...:3 *heh heh*
Pesterchum = sirJayden