Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Cathy hugged Alliah. "We're going to be fine. Panicking isn't the best thing to do," she reminded her.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well...The names Jesse, I'm not going to live here for long. So don't worry, you don't have to mind me all that much." Jesse said to the soldier and then heard Alliah's crying.
"I think it's time for me to go." Jesse said to the soldier, who had turned around.

"Alright then..." the soldier said and started to walk to the other end of the alley.

Mikey

"Theres another one..." Kisame crawled out of the alley. "I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!" He grabbed the Nazi by the head, tearing it from his shoulders.

HereAndThere

"...What do you think you're doing?" another soldier came to the alley, walking towards Kisama.
"Let go of him, or I'll have to resort in killing. Not that I mind, I haven't had a single prey today..." he pulled out two knives, threw one straight at Kisama's shoulder and the other one he stabbed in the lower part of his back, after which he aimed a Mauser HSc at Kisama.
"I'm going to give you 10 seconds to run along or I'll blast your brains out. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7..."

Mikey

"Can you really do it? Have you actually ever killed someone?" He stood up and walked toward the soldier, staring him in the face. "Do it. Your bullet won't even penetrate me."

HereAndThere

"You'll be the 368..." the soldier shot Kisama in the gut, kicked him in the jaw and then shoved another knife into his stomach.
"Check-Mate."

Mikey

"It went through..." He stood up, "You bastard!" Kisame pulled the knife from his stomach and forced it down the throat of the soldier. "Ugh, it hurts. I need to find help." He staggered toward the door of a nearby house. "Should I even knock? What are they gonna think about a humanoid shark showing up at their doorstep...?" The wound continued to bleed. "Gah! No time, must hurry." Kisame knocked at the door, hoping for an answer.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Alliah nodded and drew in a shaky breath. "I want to go home."

HereAndThere

The soldier was lying on the ground, his hands still moving, barely getting oxygen.
'Bitch shoved the thing pretty well...Too bad I don't feel pain.' he thought and began to bandage the cut the knife had caused on the outside, before slowly pulling the thing out. 'Looks like it ripped my vocal chords...Speaking will be a bitch now, but I don't care.' he stood up, trying to make it so that he didn't bleed all that much.' and began walking towards the nearest medical tent which was located 200 meters to the east.

Jesse heard the knocking and walked to the door. "Who's there?"

Mikey

"I'm a civilian, pretty badly hurt too. Open up, I need medical attention."

Alliah stood up and rushed to the door, "One of those Nazi's probably hurt him, let him in." She looked around, "My mom taught me a thing or two about medicine, I could help him."

HereAndThere

"Well...I guess you can get some treatment...But you wont' be staying the night, 'cause I don't feel like having two people sleeping in my house..." Jesse said while looking at Kisama's wounds.

Alliah nodded and walked over to the kitchen to set up an area for Kisama.

HereAndThere

(You've gone crazy :c There's no way we can get this thing running again :c)

Jesse started to seem a bit worried. 'Dammit...Three people, two girls, both are free of wounds, one badly wounded...Thing...Thid isn't looking too great...' he began to write down a plan or a theory of some kind.

xSalashawty

"W-what should I do..?" Cathy asked Alliah.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.