Remaking Sonic 2, Anyone interrested?

Started by Phantom The Hedgehog, November 28, 2008, 03:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom The Hedgehog

Yeah, like the title says, i need a team to help me mod SADX to become an revamped version of sonic 2,if your interested,message me with the area you specialize in and i'll get back to you soon.

Mikey

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow the hedghog

chet

im sorry, id LOVE to help but i dond know to mod  :'(
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Tavy

I think I can help, but only at cutscene frames, that's the only thing I know to do the best
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

ssupershadow

I specailize in hacking using PMVedit if you need any help email any time I could use some sweet work!!!

SlashXVI

Seems like a fun thing to do, but i gotta get back my real computer to do any of that stuff.

THANKS JET!

SonicMarioMJ

go ahead, make it. im waiting. it might be cool really. come on make it

SC4L

I can post Super Sonic music! :D I still have a copy of the jingle from Galbadia Hotel. Want it?
Look; Blank Space!!

Supersonic274

Quote from: Phantom The Hedgehog on November 28, 2008, 03:00:50 AM
Yeah, like the title says, i need a team to help me mod SADX to become an revamped version of sonic 2,if your interested,message me with the area you specialize in and i'll get back to you soon.

There is a site called sonicforum that is mostly SADX mods. You could probably get a team up there. Infact another user tried to last month, but he lost some of the files so he is stopped right now. But he said he would join any team that would start over and try to make a SADX SA2 mod. I can assist a little with the mod though as I have SA2 and SA2 Light Shoe textures for sonic.

Viligante

yea man remaking sonic 2 would probaly be the best thing
i like the 2d games cuz there fun and challenging
i think the 3d games area  bit easier cuz theres not as many jumps or enemies or whatever
so yea
REMAKE IT LOL
Do the world a favor XD

sonicwillneverdie

fgfdgfdgfdhgjhjkhjkhjjghjgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

xoshaow3

I would help if i knew what to do but the furthest iv ever done was make a map for halo custom edition using gmax. :(

blazerh44

I can't mod, but I'd love to help with a possible storyline. I've already been discussing this with some friends and I think that a Sonic 2 remake with a storyline (no added characters, just Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik!) would be pretty neat

jeanxyuka