No not really
23 (13.3%)
No I don't like it
19 (11%)
I'm gonna be a gay shit and say it's childish
8 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Luma

-For some reason the original message on this post was deleted. That makes me a sad jkid-

Reaver77

Hell yes, its awesome. I've loved it since my childhood. Sure I don't play the card game anymore and I don't have any toys or whatnot....
But I do play the games, watch the shows, and I have my own stress relief pokeball :P

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Luma

i have 2 shining celebi cards  which were the rarest back then, a whole book of like 100 pages  8 cards per page of shining shit, i have like all the toys, all games, all seasons of the show, all movies, i even went to america just for the Shaymin event

Dracoslythe

xD  Actually, I have a folder of nine of the Japanese Neo cards sitting on my dresser...I think the cards that are in it are Sneasal, Sudowoodo, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Skarmory, Lugia, and a holographic Celebi.

I used to be an avid collector of the cards, and of the games, although I don't really play either of those anymore.
I still watch the show, though.  XD

I remember freaking out over Pokemon 4Ever...I begged for that...It's still sitting in my room (LOL VCR TAPE.  I didn't get it on DVD, as we didn't have a DVD player when it came out...pathetic, no?  x3)

zapo

i love pokemon!! the only thing i hate is that people say-oh,pokemon is dumb-oh it's gay!! -i'd do anything to make pokemon go away!!!OH YEAH? WELL F******** YOU ALL WHO THINK POKEMON IS GAY!!!!!NEVER COME CLOSE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

my cousin has more than 10 shinig pikachu cards!!! they are AWESOME!!!!!

skykid10

pokemon still rules even though im 15 i still like it :)

Luma

Quote from: skykid10 on October 06, 2008, 11:32:46 AM
pokemon still rules even though im 15 i still like it :)

im 16 and i still like it

Mephiles

I'm not crazy about it, but I like it. :)
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Hakudamashi

Pokemon is AWESOME!!!!BELIEVE IT....don't believe it?YOU MUST DIE!!!!!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicmaddave

I'm 18 and I still love Pokemon I never grew sick of it at all I loved it since I was a little boy. ;D

Reaver77

Quit double posting...I've seen you double post in like every thread. There's a modify button for a reason.

Reaver77

Reaver77

Okay ban this motherf***** before I bring out a can of internet whoop-ass.

Don't reply to double posters, It will be taken care of ASAP

gfgffg

its cool im not a fan of it but i watch some episodes
what are u looking at! lol jk :)