last day of school...

Started by chet, June 21, 2009, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

well, how was your last day of school? well, how about i tell you about mine...

well, nothing much happened, but my 4th period class really got on my nerves... first of all, this bully called me, my likes, my phone, and my face "gay"(this guy never gets in trouble because he "bribes" and shmoozes his teachers a lot with complements and game systems) and this REALLY popular bitch (everyone likes her, but they dont know how much of a bully she is) gave me a hard bitch slap for not knowing the name of this really famous rapper ("something west", his name was) almost everyone (there were seriously like, TWO people in that class that really respects me) was completely ignoring me and treating me like a freak. there is this one girl at my table, she didnt really defend me from the bullies but she didnt join either. that was a relief, but... ya.

after school, i couldent help a bad relation ship with this girl (we're only friends, but she thinks i like her) and... ya.
that was my awsome last school school days.
your's any better?
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

dark rouge

Wow that doesnt sound like a good day and the rapper is kanye west.
My last day half the school was playing manhunt some dude was fixing my psp didnt finish told me what to do i pay $20 for the screen and i fix it but the screen is cracked im just glad i still have my ipod touch in good condition.

chet

Quote from: dark rouge on June 21, 2009, 07:42:07 PM
Wow that doesnt sound like a good day and the rapper is kanye west.
My last day half the school was playing manhunt some dude was fixing my psp didnt finish told me what to do i pay $20 for the screen and i fix it but the screen is cracked im just glad i still have my ipod touch in good condition.
oh yaaa... kayne west
i thought the spelling was cain west at first lol
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

Shadow84786

On the last day of School it was boring we did nothing but talk and play on the computer

Skyle369

While you guys talking about your last day of School, I just finished my first week of school.

blazerh44

My last day of school was kinda sad actually.

Since I'm changing schools, all my friends decided to throw me a party. My friend told me that he wanted me to have lunch over at his house and so I went. When I got there, everybody from my class jumped out and started giving me hugs and kisses and stuff. Turns out that they were throwing me a going-away party. I almost cried (really rare occasion) and started talking about the good moments I've had this year with everyone. There was even a live band and everything. After I "got to know" some of the girls there (I'm a single man here!) I left and went home.

One of the best days of my life there

NeoMetalSonic

I haven't even had mine yet :P Mine is thursday (June 25)

dark rouge

Wow that sounds like a pretty good day but your changing schools and you got know some of the girls i guess thats why you consider it kind of sad.

dingadergen

mine was cool, except this girl gave me her number even though I didn't exactly want it.

I thought we were just friends!

chet

lol and i got a girl's number too...
were just friends but i fell strange around her... :P
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

blazerh44

Quote from: dark rouge on June 22, 2009, 11:47:57 AM
Wow that sounds like a pretty good day but your changing schools and you got know some of the girls i guess thats why you consider it kind of sad.

No I mean "got to know" in a different way.............giggity giggity  ;)

Elija2

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 22, 2009, 01:34:49 AM
While you guys talking about your last day of School, I just finished my first week of school.

Lol, that sucks. :P

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 22, 2009, 06:43:20 AM
My last day of school was kinda sad actually.

Since I'm changing schools, all my friends decided to throw me a party. My friend told me that he wanted me to have lunch over at his house and so I went. When I got there, everybody from my class jumped out and started giving me hugs and kisses and stuff. Turns out that they were throwing me a going-away party. I almost cried (really rare occasion) and started talking about the good moments I've had this year with everyone. There was even a live band and everything. After I "got to know" some of the girls there (I'm a single man here!) I left and went home.

One of the best days of my life there

Sad, but sounds awesome!

My last day of school was totally normal. We didn't even do anything special in any of my classes. It sucked...in a normal way.

Hakudamashi

My last day has yet to come
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicdude

My last day was a plain old day nothing new.
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

blazerh44

Quote from: Sonicdude on June 23, 2009, 01:33:19 PM
My last day was a plain old day nothing new.

Bummer

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 23, 2009, 01:24:50 PM
My last day has yet to come

Wow, I'm surprised you haven't gotten outta school yet

dark rouge

i know so when do you finish school wind?

Dark Tails

I dont remember, ive been out since may.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dark Tails on June 23, 2009, 05:52:12 PM
I dont remember, ive been out since may.

I got out June 4th..... :)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

DX

i've been out since last week ;D ;D ;D i only had to come in for 30 min.s that day  :D :D

BadnikHunter

Last day for me was pretty much crap. There was nothing to do and i was super tired to anything so I just sat down all day trying to rest blasting my iPod to block out the annoying people in my class. Turns out taht they're so loud and annoying taht even while listening to my iPod really loud I could still hear them talking about me. And to top it all off, turns out my 2 favorite teachers are leaving the school. FML. Wait, wrong website

JetTheHawk

The last day of school was kinda sad. I graduated to middle school.

We went for promotion in all our sexy clothes :P, and went to promote...then we all hugged o.o and went to the movies seeing drag me to hell.....so yeha the day was kinda good but sad... D8
NO SIGNATURE

Anonymous56

Quote from: JetTheHawk on June 25, 2009, 05:05:47 PM

We went for promotion in all our sexy clothes :P, and went to promote...then we all hugged o.o and went to the movies seeing drag me to hell.....so yeha the day was kinda good but sad... D8
lol that is kinda funny :P for me though i just had a normal day

ChaosDazer

Quote from: JetTheHawk on June 25, 2009, 05:05:47 PM

Hey Jet, are you 14 or 12?
witty sig caption

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

blazerh44

Maybe you should say you are 12 then instead of 14 :P

qwerty

my last day of school was kinda lame seeing as it was only a half day long

skyrus5150

well at mine... nothing speciall happened in school but after we got out........we did INK FIGHTING  and it was helll of a lot of fun i was totaly black n blue n red n green that day.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Sonic Boom

Last day of school for me in 9th grade...WARNING...I am going to go into some detail!

June 5, 2009

In English I had a final exam...then I was reading from my journal in front of the class. Going to spanish class a whole crap load of students had "check out passes" (some made some) so they could leave school early and lined up outside the office. In spanish class a watched ESPN then I went to video game class where we played Counterstrike. Math class was just playing Uno the entire period, lunch...only one friends stayed with me while the others left early. Computer class I played Guitar Hero 3 and Counterstrike again. History class (it was about 1:00 PM when school gets out at 2:45) I left the room with one of my friends to hang out in their parent's office and we changed the bulletin boards out front. In Biology class we crashed another biology class's party with songs and drinks. Afterwards we went back to the room and talked until the bell rang for school to get out!

I got on the bus to get home...THEN MY SUMMER STARTED!

School went from 7:22 AM to 2:45 PM that day...and my only final was a 2 hour period!

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 17, 2009, 08:52:47 AM
Last day of school for me in 9th grade...WARNING...I am going to go into some detail!

June 5, 2009

In English I had a final exam...then I was reading from my journal in front of the class. Going to spanish class a whole crap load of students had "check out passes" (some made some) so they could leave school early and lined up outside the office. In spanish class a watched ESPN then I went to video game class where we played Counterstrike. Math class was just playing Uno the entire period, lunch...only one friends stayed with me while the others left early. Computer class I played Guitar Hero 3 and Counterstrike again. History class (it was about 1:00 PM when school gets out at 2:45) I left the room with one of my friends to hang out in their parent's office and we changed the bulletin boards out front. In Biology class we crashed another biology class's party with songs and drinks. Afterwards we went back to the room and talked until the bell rang for school to get out!

I got on the bus to get home...THEN MY SUMMER STARTED!

School went from 7:22 AM to 2:45 PM that day...and my only final was a 2 hour period!

wow all that happaned on our last day was a giant waterfight were the teachers were ignored... but well i slept in that day and just took it off it was only a half day and most people wernt coming in that whole week so meh

ChaosDazer

Nothing much.

We all stole a loada cans from the school cafeteria, shaked them up and sprayed at each other.
And I won an award for most creative. Yeah, it was fun.
witty sig caption