Main Menu

Spriters request

Started by hedgy, May 27, 2010, 02:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgy

Hey, as some of you know I'm busy with sonic online, a mmorpg of sonic.

Well, I'm busy with the donator system, and one of those donate features will be ''sprite change''
So yeah, I like to get so much choice as possible, but it's hard to do alone with magiclinx (the spriter)
You can recollor, and/or edit/add things (like tails,spines...). But dont edit/add too many things it still has to look like that class ;D
The sprites of the classes:

Thanks for helping! As thanks, when the open beta starts you can PM me on this forum your character name and I'll change it to your own sprite. But the sprite has to be for that class. (A hedgehog looking like vector? .. it wont fit ;D)
And for the ones who wants to be in the team as spriter can PM me. I wanna see at least 1 sprite made by you, & the sprites has to look like the sprites in sonic advanced.

Jordan teh Echidna

m'kay, i'll have a lil' attempt at editing these :3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

SONIC 2466

heh heh i finsh these in one supa sonic min. give me a sec i will post the image when im
done okay hedgy
i can control lightning whenever i wish
i can use chaos control without a emerald i can go for miles as well
when all seven emeralds are in my hands i can unleash my thunder final *can destroy any mortal thats all bye

hedgy

Thanks guys:) I cant wait to see them :D

SONIC 2466

yea i herd im not finshed at all this is gona take long if only i can fill in sprite colors faster
i will send u a image but im only 2 sprites done
NOTE:i may not do all the sprites i may leave alot out so sorry...
i can control lightning whenever i wish
i can use chaos control without a emerald i can go for miles as well
when all seven emeralds are in my hands i can unleash my thunder final *can destroy any mortal thats all bye

hedgy

That's ok thank you :D
And I just posted them all, you can choose wich one you like to do and wich one not. ;) I'm happy with every help. ^^,

Firestar36

Hooray for the world of recolors.

hedgy

Quote from: Firestar36 on June 28, 2010, 02:51:05 AM
Hooray for the world of recolors.

Thanks firestar, nice recolers :D Will be ingame at the next patch ^^

Firestar36

Quote from: hedgy on June 28, 2010, 05:01:00 AM
Thanks firestar, nice recolers :D Will be ingame at the next patch ^^

Thx,I might make more. (Depending on how I feel)