Main Menu

request for level editors/makers/texturers

Started by joltthehedgehog09, July 10, 2010, 10:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joltthehedgehog09

i have a request for anyone whos great at editing levels and adding to pre-exsisting levels, for those who have played blitz sonic
also played the SA2B green hill zone that was ripped from SA2B have you ever gotten pissed off the level isnt fully there? and that only the first few platforms have the palm trees and flowers? that are WRONGLY textured? well i need people to help me fix that

i need:

someone to generate code to separate the trees and flowers from other object texturing codes so they can have their proper textures

someone to study (and i really mean study) the entire layout of the original SA2B GHZ and add to the pre-exsisting map (you dont have to add rings or springs unless you want to)

somone who can convert this level into a newer code form so that its compatable with newer blitz sonic engines (unleashed engine etc.)

i of course will be head project executive though i will need a co-executive for when im ill or not available to do things on the project

now for those who are thinking "then why the fuck arnt you doing this yourself?" well for starters i want PROS and i mean real PROS
at level editing and texture code generating, and secondly..i suck at that kind of work.

anyone willing to participate may PM me saying they what they can do, what job they want and that their in

for anyone who needs the model i have a copy of the old blitz sonic engine with the SA2B GHZ as its level

this project is very dear to me because i love sonic and the classic levels and when somone rips only half a level and textures it wrong thats just in-excusable, questions and comments welcome (rude comments and put-downs will not be tolerated)
i am a firm believer in my lord and savior jesus christ if u r 2 and arnt affraid to admit it copy and paste this into ur signature

Proto_Blaze

wow... im none of those... just a modeler

joltthehedgehog09

lol thats ok im sure theres something the level need i havnt thought of
i am a firm believer in my lord and savior jesus christ if u r 2 and arnt affraid to admit it copy and paste this into ur signature

Proto_Blaze

let me know if you do via pm... but i cant skin the models.... just make them...

Fiamonder

You're making it sound all complicated and hard to do, but it actually isn't (for some them). Re-uv map the models or point them to another texture, and fill the holes by adding models. I won't do it though.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

joltthehedgehog09

well i would ask you to do it but i know you wont because you have SA2DX to work on