Main Menu

Shadow voice actor

Started by EchidnaPower, October 23, 2010, 01:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

I need a REALLY good voice actor for Shadow the Hedgehog. PLEASE, I don't care if you know an actor, you find an actor on the internet, or even if you ARE the actor. But I NEED a good Shadow.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Skyle369

Can you give examples on what the Shadow voice actor would say?

EchidnaPower

"Look, Rouge, if you're going to tell me to stay with the group, then you can hang up right now."

"Fine, tell me as I go."

"I think I just met one! Gotta go Rouge!"

I love Jesus! Do you?

Afro7hundr

jkid101094

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 25, 2010, 01:50:00 AM
Need some context.
I'm pretty sure he already found one. Besides, he just posted some for Skyle. :P
Quote from: EchidnaPower on October 23, 2010, 01:39:09 PM
"Look, Rouge, if you're going to tell me to stay with the group, then you can hang up right now."

"Fine, tell me as I go."

"I think I just met one! Gotta go Rouge!"

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

M[T]P

Shadow needs to be "emotionless". But I think it's hard to act as one, or at least find one that's good enough to act Shadow except the real actor at the moment.. :P
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

Skyle369

Quote from: M[T]P on October 26, 2010, 12:33:01 AM
Shadow needs to be "emotionless". But I think it's hard to act as one, or at least find one that's good enough to act Shadow except the real actor at the moment.. :P

Don't you mean "Cold"? Shadow can't be emotionless since he feels anger and hatred during SA2, while in his revival he's like full of confusion and sorrow since he doesn't remember who he is which started the character of him being cold since he lacks trust of others until ShTH came.