Un-official SRF RP Tournament!

Started by ChaosDazer, February 02, 2009, 04:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Yeah, if this works it will be pretty awesome.

So, I was thinking, don't you guys wanna know who the best role-player is?

So, we need two judges.

1.Me
2. Gleech

The judges will rate you on....
Spelling-Simple, it would be wise to have a spell-checker
Fairness-You have to take some hits, it isn't about who wins the battle, it is about who performs the best
Description-Simple, you need good language
Use of environment-If your in a lake, then don't try to start a forest fire. Use the environment in your posts.

All of those will be rated out of 10.

Now, for the entrance. Post your characters bio like this...
Name:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Bio:

Entrance ends 10th of February.

More info will come after entrance is closed.

ENTRANTS:
1. Ultrashadow-Aurum
2. Draco.Chan-Sophie
3. Elija 2-Tweak
4. Light-rouge
5. Talzuko-Shadrach
6. SoS-Revlis

Yeah, we must have at least 4, no more than 8 entrants.
Join!
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

I can be a Judge, I'm a quite good RPer. 8D

The Meph's back in da hawz

Gleech

if he isnt a judge i'll be one, i have a good eye for Roleplays

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

Sorry SOS, I know Gleech better in roleplaying and I know he is good, so I will choose him. You can still enter if you want though.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

ok, contestant one, me with aurum
Name: Aurum
Species: hedgehog
Powers: chaos control, slight interlect, keyblade master
Weaknesses: needs chaos/ super/ sol/ ultra emerald to perform chaos control
Bio: a average 10yr old hedgehog who is not afraid to stop any evil. using his vast knowlege of the emerald's power and intelligence in other subjects can get himself out of any situation. his best freind is Arrow™ who has been on many adventures with him.

before he started "playing with the big boys" he was just like any other member of the comunity. he was picked on because of he intelligence, but managed to get over it.

arrow™ is gleech's property
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

LOL, I always write out things, but forget.  Imma try to remind myself of this.
I'll kick all of your butts in roleplaying.  :P

Name;;  Sophie the Hedgehog

Age;;  14

Species;;  Hedgehog

Powers;;  Sophie has the ability to call upon the spirits of past generations of warriors to aid her in battle. During this time, she tends to have an out of body experience, which hinders her to some point, because she is not controlling her own body. This is usually only used as a last resort. She isn't very battle smart, so most of the time, she fights without a strategy. Normally, when taunting an opponent, she will ring a set of small bells that can be used to summon Sophie's weapon, a halberd (lol, weapon?).  She can also use her bells to cast a healing spell. This is pretty weak, though, and doesn't heal much.  Her "special" move, Grace Petal, which she doesn't use very often is a combination attack that is executed with a halberd. It is a combination of dance rhythms and swift, circular attacks that form the shape of a rose if the pattern was drawn and seen from an aerial view. This attack is possible to dodge, but not very likely due to the swiftness (this is about the only time she's fast, lmao). While it doesn't deal a heap of damage, it does confuse the enemy (but it still dishes out a moderate amount of arse kicking power).

Weaknesses;;  She's a bit slow and doesn't really grasp onto jokes, sarcasm, and other things very quickly. She also has a hyperactive disorder.  She's very delicate and tends to bruise easily.  Speed, strength, delicacy, not too bright, shortage on battle wits/tactics/strategies, being gullible are all weaknesses.

Bio;;
Personality-  Sophie is fun and outgoing, but also VERY gullible. She's a very optimistic girl, and very immature. Sometimes, the immaturity becomes too prominent, and she can't decipher between a serious situation and a laid back situation. She's very ostentatious, and usually ends up making a fool of herself. Despite all of this, she is very loyal, and would go through hell and high water to do everything for her friends (of which she makes very easily due to her outgoing...ness). She does not anger very easily, which can sometimes be a good thing. But when she does get angry, normally, she will alienate herself to calm down. Sophie also tends to be pretty emotional, and will get sad very easily. But she is easily...EASILY amused.

Backstory/History-  The military organization, G.U.N., had decided that the small green hedgehog was a threat to humaity for some odd reason or another. Information had leaked out that her "childhood" was fake, and that she had been living in a virtual reality world since birth. She doesn't know who to believe, or whether or not her entire childhood was a lie.  She had heard many stories about her, all different.  She's heard that she's a secret weapon, designed for G.U.N.'s use, she's heard that G.U.N. has mistaken her for a different being, and she's heard many other things, all of which she doesn't know is true or not.  She does know one thing though: it doesn't matter is she has a false memory or not.  She'd always be herself, not matter what she's told.  She'll continue to help others out, and make new friends.

Beat THAT for a profile.
And that isn't even half of her full profile.  :P

darkness shadow

... all i can say is SHE'S TOO SLOW!!! XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Elija2

May as well. Always wanted to try some role playing.

Name: Tweak the Hedgehog

Species: Dog Hedgehog

Powers: Tweak doesn't have any actual powers, although he has a few items that help him out. He has what he calls Air Shoes, very similar to Shadow's Hover Shoes, that help him 'run' pretty fast, although he is not perfect at using them and occasionally trips and falls. Without his Air Shoes, Tweak runs pretty slow. Tweak also holds with him a fairly long staff in a staff holder that hangs on his back. He is pretty skilled in using it, and it backs a decent punch to it. Tweak is a smart hedgehog, although not as smart as Tails.

Weaknesses: Tweak cannot swim, so he tries to avoid water as much as possible. Although he is usually brave, he is afraid of heights. He will also believe in anything if it'll help him get to the Chaos Emeralds which has gotten him into trouble a few times.

Background: Tweak lived a fairly normal life for his first 12 years, until he read about the Chaos Emeralds in a book. He has since been searching for them, but to little success. He got himself caught in a couple of scams which lead him to fake emeralds. It has only fueled his determination even more. But even with his determination, Tweak still has a good sense of humor.

*reads over character profile*
Nope, I didn't beat ya Draco.

Dracoslythe

OoC||
lmao because my RPing skillz are far beyond yours.
it could also be that I've been rping for little under ten years now

Elija2

Quote from: Draco.Chan on February 02, 2009, 01:57:37 PM
OoC||
lmao because my RPing skillz are far beyond yours.
it could also be that I've been rping for little under ten years now

10 years!? I've only been RPing for, uh... *begins counting* about 1 year now. :P

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on February 02, 2009, 03:12:44 PM
10 years!? I've only been RPing for, uh... *begins counting* about 1 year now. :P
Almost ten years.  About 8, if we're talking exact.  =O

ChaosDazer

I have been RPing for 2 years! =D

Yeah, but for the first year I was a noob, so I wouldn't really count it as REAL rp'ing.
witty sig caption

Gleech

I've been for 2 or 3 years... lets see here...

Made a few RPing sites (not popular)
TTC (Toontown Central)
CAT (Calling All Titans)
Here...

Where else have i roleplayed?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

I roleplayed at-

SSMB-Sonic Stadium Message board
SB-Sonic blast