thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ShadowsOfSilver

I'm gonna lose. D8 I don't think I'll join, I'll just get my butt kicked. 8P

The Meph's back in da hawz

Elija2

Quote from: chaos101 on February 10, 2009, 07:30:32 AM
Registartation closed, Talzuko just go in. :P

So just you and Gleech are the judge of the entire RP? Looks like you're gonna have a lot of reading cut out for you.
Especially when Draco posts  :P

But anyways, is the RP gonna have a certain theme or do we just start whatever.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on February 10, 2009, 01:44:55 PM
So just you and Gleech are the judge of the entire RP? Looks like you're gonna have a lot of reading cut out for you.
Especially when Draco posts  :P

But anyways, is the RP gonna have a certain theme or do we just start whatever.
I'll make em extra long.  Just for the judges.  :P

Elija2

Quote from: Draco.Chan on February 10, 2009, 01:45:48 PM
I'll make em extra long.  Just for the judges.  :P

Well, ain't that thoughtful. :P

ShadowsOfSilver

Meh, decided to get my butt kicked. :P XD

I'll work on a Bio soon.

ChaosDazer

XD I like long posts.

Seriously, this will start soon.
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

Since this hasn't started yet, I'm slipping in a bio. XD

Name -~- Revlis the Hedgehog
Age -~- 17
Species -~- Hedgehog
Gender -~- Male
Powers -~- Is able to use Dark Boost (Sonic Boost only Black on the inside and Green on the outside.), Chaos Control (Same, colors, as, above...) and Chaos Spear (Same, *cough*, colors, as, above, again, *cough*, *cough*...)
Personality -~- Revlis is a kind Hedgehog that cares about others, but is also very independent and headstrong. Also, he's curious. With his curiosity, he often gets into trouble, even though he doesn't think that slightest bit that he would and will. He's big hearted, but keeps all of his emotions and anger trapped inside of him, so he can be very unhappy for days, until he forgets about it or finally lets others know what's wrong. His mind works quick and intelligently, being well used in battles and other every day things. With an intelligent mind, comes intelligent feet, making him quick and swift.
History -~- Revlis was born in Station Square, his father was dead, and his mother died not long after. Revlis was taken in, adopted, parents died again, and put up for adoption again. He was adopted once again, and then he ran away from home.
Picture -~-

Sorry for the Pic with the bad lighting, I used my Camcorder.

Disclaimer -~- The personality was made by my sister, and the rest was made my me.

Elija2

Quote from: chaos101 on February 13, 2009, 08:15:25 AM
XD I like long posts.

Seriously, this will start soon.

It better. I'm waaiting.

ShadowsOfSilver

And I wanna know If I can be cepted'...
Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on February 13, 2009, 08:53:54 AM
Since this hasn't started yet, I'm slipping in a bio. XD

Name -~- Revlis the Hedgehog
Age -~- 17
Species -~- Hedgehog
Gender -~- Male
Powers -~- Is able to use Dark Boost (Sonic Boost only Black on the inside and Green on the outside.), Chaos Control (Same, colors, as, above...) and Chaos Spear (Same, *cough*, colors, as, above, again, *cough*, *cough*...)
Personality -~- Revlis is a kind Hedgehog that cares about others, but is also very independent and headstrong. Also, he's curious. With his curiosity, he often gets into trouble, even though he doesn't think that slightest bit that he would and will. He's big hearted, but keeps all of his emotions and anger trapped inside of him, so he can be very unhappy for days, until he forgets about it or finally lets others know what's wrong. His mind works quick and intelligently, being well used in battles and other every day things. With an intelligent mind, comes intelligent feet, making him quick and swift.
History -~- Revlis was born in Station Square, his father was dead, and his mother died not long after. Revlis was taken in, adopted, parents died again, and put up for adoption again. He was adopted once again, and then he ran away from home.
Picture -~-

Sorry for the Pic with the bad lighting, I used my Camcorder.

Disclaimer -~- My sister made the Personality, and I made the rest of the bio.

Elija2

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on February 13, 2009, 09:30:46 AM
And I wanna know If I can be cepted'...

Well the RP still has room for 3 more people so I don't see why not, but your past the deadline so I'm not sure.

Also, what's the setting/theme of the RP?

electrarms

i don't send a spam chaos101 but the numbers of the posts that i send to get the vip download.I'm not a hacker

ChaosDazer

Quote from: electrarms on February 13, 2009, 11:43:00 PM
i don't send a spam chaos101 but the numbers of the posts that i send to get the vip download.I'm not a hacker

Well, you posted 1 in a topic.

I''m pretty sure thats spam, doing it about 8 times is anyway.

OOC:SoS I will accept you. ^_^

And I will edit this post with details.

--Alright, current Details--
You will be paired up, fighting whoever is next to you on the page one list. (I.E-SOS and Talzuko.)
The fight will be in a terrain chosen by me, which will be explained in the actuall fight topic.
Each fight will have it's own topic made by me.
Each Fight will last 5 days.
It doesn't matter if you win or lose the fight, it is based on your grammar/description/fairness.
The runner up will get 3 Karma, winner 5. :)
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver