adventures of the inhabitants of mobius

Started by darkness shadow, November 05, 2008, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

Sem: Who are you guys? What is happening here?
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on November 15, 2008, 10:19:33 PM
Sem: Who are you guys? What is happening here?
i don't know, light, what is happening to you?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: I knew it! This is a trap! I'm outta here!
*skates away

xaio

crasher:thanks for my fur!!
crasher:hi!!!uhhh??wat's your name???

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Tavy

Sem: W.. who are you? I come from Earth, ma name is Sem Brauss... I may not tell ya anything more... yet

darkness shadow

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on November 17, 2008, 02:10:25 AM
Sem: W.. who are you? I come from Earth, ma name is Sem Brauss... I may not tell ya anything more... yet
hey sem, wait up, you are not on earth, so turn over a new leaf, we don't even know where earth is, and crasher, i'm aurum, aurum the hedgehog
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: You must be a fool if you think I trust you guys.... For now I'm just helping you whit your plans for the good of this world, if this world is not Earth.

xaio

crasher:plaese trust me!!!!don't make me .......go maracca happy!!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Gleech

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on November 11, 2008, 01:45:56 PM
Sonic? on holiday?!?!?!!?!?!?! oh yeah right!

Light the Hedgehog

species:hedgehog (but human in the real world)

color(s): brown eyes, blood-red fur, gray streaks on my quills

agressiveness: DO YOU REALLY  WANNA KNOW?!?!?!?!!?!  >:(

hobby: killin' stuf (XD)

appearence: a hondsome guy!  ;D

dude that reminds me of an Arrow story i made (It was one of my TV show based stories but i can make it fit here XD) also why are people making their char young? Oh well... doesnt matter XD Arrow's age in his stories range from like 11-15 or something like that XD

On topic:
Name: Arrow the Hedgehog/Alex
Side: Good
Species: Hedgehog/Human
Look: Blue-ish purple-ish hedgehog with a giant red arrow on his forehead and red stripes all over his head/Short human with normal to pale skin, blonde hair, black pants with a grey stripe going down both sides,  a dark blue shirt with lighter blue and white stripes on it (im all about stripes arent i? XD), and greenish grey eyes.
Personality: A smart hedgehog/boy who likes to make things and also likes to kick some robotnik booty! Nice alot but can 'blow up' if angered just a little, also one of those people thats there to help.
History: An 11 year old boy was running outside his house on earth, wishing he could do more. He wasnt as fast as Arrow but he was pretty fast. He ran around the house a few times for fun and went to go inside. He touched the door, but something seemed wrong. Suddenly, everything around him turned into a portal and nothing but the door and the part he was standing on was left. He looked around in fear, he'd seen those movies with portals to other worlds, so he opened the door. He looked in and saw he was flying over some town with things blowing up every 2 seconds. He leaned back, not wanting to go in, but a strong force pushed him in. As soon as he started falling, his messy hair started to get worse, and harder. He felt his body start to get furry and turned purple, he knew what was happening though. You see he had known about Sonic and loved just about every sonic thing, so he made his own character! Arrow, Arrow the Hedgehog. He always wanted to be like Arrow, and now was his chance. Though he realized this, he was still falling, and scared. He knew the dangers that he'd face and started to get even more scared. But he wasnt maxxed out on the scared chart just yet, because even though he knew he was falling about 100,000 miles above ground, he didnt pay much attention to it. After he thought through everything he finally started to freak out about falling! He was starting to fall faster and faster! Finally, BOOM!! He fell through a roof and fell into a hardware store. He noticed he couldnt turn into his normal self, but he soon started to think better than normal (and he could think VERY well before, so good that he could make a few things)! He soon started to plan something to put on himself to let him change forms from Arrow to Alex. He bought a few things from different places and found a good safe spot from Robotnik (or Eggman, whatever you people want *shrugs*) and started building. He built a small circle thing that he put on his chest, it soon started to shrink enough to not look like something sticking out of the middle of his chest under his clothes (he still had his outfit on while being Arrow, but all the time his clothes rip off when he turns Arrow and come back when he turns normal... i have no idea how to explain it so it doesnt involve magic appearing clothing.. XD). He pressed a button and turned it a little one way, and a little the other way. Suddenly the thing locked! Arrow stood there and started to do something. His hair went back to that messy blonde hair and he looked normal. He did it, but he didnt want anyone to think he was a freak and draw attention to himself! He turned into Arrow (the same look and junk happens when he turns into and out of Arrow like the first time he turned in and out of Arrow) in like 4 seconds (takes about that long each time) and ran off. He searched for a cloak to wear so he'd hide his human look. He found one in a store and bought it. After that he turned back into Alex, took the cloak, and put it on. His next mission was to find out what was happening...
Powers: Brains (smart) (Best when Arrow), Speed (fastest when Arrow), and can turn in and out of Arrow (this is good for lowering attention on himself)

OOC: MONSTER POST DUDE!!! XD And yeah, Alex is based on me XD But some things arent true...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tavy

Sem: I want no trouble, all I want is to help you, then go back home

Light the Hedgehog

more info on: Light the Hedgehog

side: good/bad....

powers: all the powers of shadow and some crazed-up move called Lenz Flare

darkness shadow

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on November 18, 2008, 03:20:59 AM
more info on: Light the Hedgehog

side: good/bad....

powers: all the powers of shadow and some crazed-up move called Lenz Flare
OOC: move has been copied

aurum: and i'll gladly help you home, sem, but to help us, we need to have some trouble, fightin eggman is not a risk free thing
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: I may do anything to save this world, its all I can do to avenge the fact I allmost destroyed other world, belive me!

darkness shadow

aurum: wow,no wonder people were after you, you must be a powerful guy if you can destroy planets, just don't do it though
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: If you care of this planet, make sure to NOT make me angry, ok, Aurum?