Un-official SRF RP Tournament!

Started by ChaosDazer, February 02, 2009, 04:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Yeah, if this works it will be pretty awesome.

So, I was thinking, don't you guys wanna know who the best role-player is?

So, we need two judges.

1.Me
2. Gleech

The judges will rate you on....
Spelling-Simple, it would be wise to have a spell-checker
Fairness-You have to take some hits, it isn't about who wins the battle, it is about who performs the best
Description-Simple, you need good language
Use of environment-If your in a lake, then don't try to start a forest fire. Use the environment in your posts.

All of those will be rated out of 10.

Now, for the entrance. Post your characters bio like this...
Name:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Bio:

Entrance ends 10th of February.

More info will come after entrance is closed.

ENTRANTS:
1. Ultrashadow-Aurum
2. Draco.Chan-Sophie
3. Elija 2-Tweak
4. Light-rouge
5. Talzuko-Shadrach
6. SoS-Revlis

Yeah, we must have at least 4, no more than 8 entrants.
Join!
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

I can be a Judge, I'm a quite good RPer. 8D

The Meph's back in da hawz

Gleech

if he isnt a judge i'll be one, i have a good eye for Roleplays

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

Sorry SOS, I know Gleech better in roleplaying and I know he is good, so I will choose him. You can still enter if you want though.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

ok, contestant one, me with aurum
Name: Aurum
Species: hedgehog
Powers: chaos control, slight interlect, keyblade master
Weaknesses: needs chaos/ super/ sol/ ultra emerald to perform chaos control
Bio: a average 10yr old hedgehog who is not afraid to stop any evil. using his vast knowlege of the emerald's power and intelligence in other subjects can get himself out of any situation. his best freind is Arrow™ who has been on many adventures with him.

before he started "playing with the big boys" he was just like any other member of the comunity. he was picked on because of he intelligence, but managed to get over it.

arrow™ is gleech's property
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

LOL, I always write out things, but forget.  Imma try to remind myself of this.
I'll kick all of your butts in roleplaying.  :P

Name;;  Sophie the Hedgehog

Age;;  14

Species;;  Hedgehog

Powers;;  Sophie has the ability to call upon the spirits of past generations of warriors to aid her in battle. During this time, she tends to have an out of body experience, which hinders her to some point, because she is not controlling her own body. This is usually only used as a last resort. She isn't very battle smart, so most of the time, she fights without a strategy. Normally, when taunting an opponent, she will ring a set of small bells that can be used to summon Sophie's weapon, a halberd (lol, weapon?).  She can also use her bells to cast a healing spell. This is pretty weak, though, and doesn't heal much.  Her "special" move, Grace Petal, which she doesn't use very often is a combination attack that is executed with a halberd. It is a combination of dance rhythms and swift, circular attacks that form the shape of a rose if the pattern was drawn and seen from an aerial view. This attack is possible to dodge, but not very likely due to the swiftness (this is about the only time she's fast, lmao). While it doesn't deal a heap of damage, it does confuse the enemy (but it still dishes out a moderate amount of arse kicking power).

Weaknesses;;  She's a bit slow and doesn't really grasp onto jokes, sarcasm, and other things very quickly. She also has a hyperactive disorder.  She's very delicate and tends to bruise easily.  Speed, strength, delicacy, not too bright, shortage on battle wits/tactics/strategies, being gullible are all weaknesses.

Bio;;
Personality-  Sophie is fun and outgoing, but also VERY gullible. She's a very optimistic girl, and very immature. Sometimes, the immaturity becomes too prominent, and she can't decipher between a serious situation and a laid back situation. She's very ostentatious, and usually ends up making a fool of herself. Despite all of this, she is very loyal, and would go through hell and high water to do everything for her friends (of which she makes very easily due to her outgoing...ness). She does not anger very easily, which can sometimes be a good thing. But when she does get angry, normally, she will alienate herself to calm down. Sophie also tends to be pretty emotional, and will get sad very easily. But she is easily...EASILY amused.

Backstory/History-  The military organization, G.U.N., had decided that the small green hedgehog was a threat to humaity for some odd reason or another. Information had leaked out that her "childhood" was fake, and that she had been living in a virtual reality world since birth. She doesn't know who to believe, or whether or not her entire childhood was a lie.  She had heard many stories about her, all different.  She's heard that she's a secret weapon, designed for G.U.N.'s use, she's heard that G.U.N. has mistaken her for a different being, and she's heard many other things, all of which she doesn't know is true or not.  She does know one thing though: it doesn't matter is she has a false memory or not.  She'd always be herself, not matter what she's told.  She'll continue to help others out, and make new friends.

Beat THAT for a profile.
And that isn't even half of her full profile.  :P

darkness shadow

... all i can say is SHE'S TOO SLOW!!! XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Elija2

May as well. Always wanted to try some role playing.

Name: Tweak the Hedgehog

Species: Dog Hedgehog

Powers: Tweak doesn't have any actual powers, although he has a few items that help him out. He has what he calls Air Shoes, very similar to Shadow's Hover Shoes, that help him 'run' pretty fast, although he is not perfect at using them and occasionally trips and falls. Without his Air Shoes, Tweak runs pretty slow. Tweak also holds with him a fairly long staff in a staff holder that hangs on his back. He is pretty skilled in using it, and it backs a decent punch to it. Tweak is a smart hedgehog, although not as smart as Tails.

Weaknesses: Tweak cannot swim, so he tries to avoid water as much as possible. Although he is usually brave, he is afraid of heights. He will also believe in anything if it'll help him get to the Chaos Emeralds which has gotten him into trouble a few times.

Background: Tweak lived a fairly normal life for his first 12 years, until he read about the Chaos Emeralds in a book. He has since been searching for them, but to little success. He got himself caught in a couple of scams which lead him to fake emeralds. It has only fueled his determination even more. But even with his determination, Tweak still has a good sense of humor.

*reads over character profile*
Nope, I didn't beat ya Draco.

Dracoslythe

OoC||
lmao because my RPing skillz are far beyond yours.
it could also be that I've been rping for little under ten years now

Elija2

Quote from: Draco.Chan on February 02, 2009, 01:57:37 PM
OoC||
lmao because my RPing skillz are far beyond yours.
it could also be that I've been rping for little under ten years now

10 years!? I've only been RPing for, uh... *begins counting* about 1 year now. :P

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on February 02, 2009, 03:12:44 PM
10 years!? I've only been RPing for, uh... *begins counting* about 1 year now. :P
Almost ten years.  About 8, if we're talking exact.  =O

ChaosDazer

I have been RPing for 2 years! =D

Yeah, but for the first year I was a noob, so I wouldn't really count it as REAL rp'ing.
witty sig caption

Gleech

I've been for 2 or 3 years... lets see here...

Made a few RPing sites (not popular)
TTC (Toontown Central)
CAT (Calling All Titans)
Here...

Where else have i roleplayed?

ChaosDazer

I roleplayed at-

SSMB-Sonic Stadium Message board
SB-Sonic blast
TS-Twilight sanctuary *A semi-popular forum I used to run*
And here.
witty sig caption

Gleech

Niiiicccceee.... you know i wish CAT stayed longer... D: it was a fun site D:

ChaosDazer

I never heard of CAT, was it a Teen Titans website?

Anyway on the topic I went SB like every minute, I got to 2000+ posts then like a day later I came here lol
witty sig caption

Dracoslythe

Quote from: chaos101 on February 03, 2009, 04:27:01 AM
I never heard of CAT, was it a Teen Titans website?

Anyway on the topic I went SB like every minute, I got to 2000+ posts then like a day later I came here lol
lulz, SB is pretty lulzy.  There are the few there who are tards, but for the most part, everyone is nice and shizzz.

ChaosDazer

Yeah, I can remember when some member threatened to kill people, and when she got banned she came to all the forums I was Mod/Admin and done it again. It was like, an forum-wide event. Also, I got the idea for this tourny from that place in the beginning. XD
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

lol, this is the first and only site i've rped on and i have been doin it for under a year... did i stop nooby rpin early, or do i still do it?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Light the Hedgehog

here's one of my fan characters (i named him Rouge, after the infamous enemy from Megaman starforce 2)

Name: Rogue the hedgehog

Age: OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!! (no he's not dead.... he's a Chaos Demon)

Species: Chaos

Powers: all Chaos Abilities and Dark Gaia Force

Weaknesses: negative chaos energy (it makes him go beserk and destroys everything in sight... O_O)

Bio: unknown

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

ChaosDazer

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on February 05, 2009, 09:15:50 AM
I wanna join nad my chars to be judged 2!!!
(Cuz I got  a ton of em I'll ask Gleech to judge them cuz he knows em the best ;) ) I'm 2 lazy to write about all

(Tell me if I must write abour all and I will.. later)

You can only enter one character so you will need to post a bio ^^
When you do I will put your character in there.
And Light, you have to wait untill registration ends. :P
witty sig caption

Tavy

That means I ate all of my words ^^
-Prevevious message deleted-
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Light the Hedgehog

Talazuko

ChaosDazer

XD You guys should read the topic. I will say after registration ends, 10th of febuary.
witty sig caption

Talazuko

Name: Shadrach The Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Abilities: Camouflage, Throwing Stars from his barehands, Fire Blast, and Chaos Control

Weakness: Water

Bio: Shadrach is a master of Ninjutsu. He loves to be a drifter.  Shadrach's Special Attack is The Deadly Explosive Spinning Stars. Shadrach is a cool temper hedgehog. He is Tough to beat when it comes to Chaos Control.

ChaosDazer

Registartation closed, Talzuko just go in. :P
witty sig caption

Elija2

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ShadowsOfSilver

I'm gonna lose. D8 I don't think I'll join, I'll just get my butt kicked. 8P

Elija2

Quote from: chaos101 on February 10, 2009, 07:30:32 AM
Registartation closed, Talzuko just go in. :P

So just you and Gleech are the judge of the entire RP? Looks like you're gonna have a lot of reading cut out for you.
Especially when Draco posts  :P

But anyways, is the RP gonna have a certain theme or do we just start whatever.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on February 10, 2009, 01:44:55 PM
So just you and Gleech are the judge of the entire RP? Looks like you're gonna have a lot of reading cut out for you.
Especially when Draco posts  :P

But anyways, is the RP gonna have a certain theme or do we just start whatever.
I'll make em extra long.  Just for the judges.  :P

Elija2

Quote from: Draco.Chan on February 10, 2009, 01:45:48 PM
I'll make em extra long.  Just for the judges.  :P

Well, ain't that thoughtful. :P

ShadowsOfSilver

Meh, decided to get my butt kicked. :P XD

I'll work on a Bio soon.

ChaosDazer

XD I like long posts.

Seriously, this will start soon.
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

Since this hasn't started yet, I'm slipping in a bio. XD

Name -~- Revlis the Hedgehog
Age -~- 17
Species -~- Hedgehog
Gender -~- Male
Powers -~- Is able to use Dark Boost (Sonic Boost only Black on the inside and Green on the outside.), Chaos Control (Same, colors, as, above...) and Chaos Spear (Same, *cough*, colors, as, above, again, *cough*, *cough*...)
Personality -~- Revlis is a kind Hedgehog that cares about others, but is also very independent and headstrong. Also, he's curious. With his curiosity, he often gets into trouble, even though he doesn't think that slightest bit that he would and will. He's big hearted, but keeps all of his emotions and anger trapped inside of him, so he can be very unhappy for days, until he forgets about it or finally lets others know what's wrong. His mind works quick and intelligently, being well used in battles and other every day things. With an intelligent mind, comes intelligent feet, making him quick and swift.
History -~- Revlis was born in Station Square, his father was dead, and his mother died not long after. Revlis was taken in, adopted, parents died again, and put up for adoption again. He was adopted once again, and then he ran away from home.
Picture -~-

Sorry for the Pic with the bad lighting, I used my Camcorder.

Disclaimer -~- The personality was made by my sister, and the rest was made my me.

Elija2

Quote from: chaos101 on February 13, 2009, 08:15:25 AM
XD I like long posts.

Seriously, this will start soon.

It better. I'm waaiting.

ShadowsOfSilver

And I wanna know If I can be cepted'...
Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on February 13, 2009, 08:53:54 AM
Since this hasn't started yet, I'm slipping in a bio. XD

Name -~- Revlis the Hedgehog
Age -~- 17
Species -~- Hedgehog
Gender -~- Male
Powers -~- Is able to use Dark Boost (Sonic Boost only Black on the inside and Green on the outside.), Chaos Control (Same, colors, as, above...) and Chaos Spear (Same, *cough*, colors, as, above, again, *cough*, *cough*...)
Personality -~- Revlis is a kind Hedgehog that cares about others, but is also very independent and headstrong. Also, he's curious. With his curiosity, he often gets into trouble, even though he doesn't think that slightest bit that he would and will. He's big hearted, but keeps all of his emotions and anger trapped inside of him, so he can be very unhappy for days, until he forgets about it or finally lets others know what's wrong. His mind works quick and intelligently, being well used in battles and other every day things. With an intelligent mind, comes intelligent feet, making him quick and swift.
History -~- Revlis was born in Station Square, his father was dead, and his mother died not long after. Revlis was taken in, adopted, parents died again, and put up for adoption again. He was adopted once again, and then he ran away from home.
Picture -~-

Sorry for the Pic with the bad lighting, I used my Camcorder.

Disclaimer -~- My sister made the Personality, and I made the rest of the bio.

Elija2

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on February 13, 2009, 09:30:46 AM
And I wanna know If I can be cepted'...

Well the RP still has room for 3 more people so I don't see why not, but your past the deadline so I'm not sure.

Also, what's the setting/theme of the RP?

electrarms

i don't send a spam chaos101 but the numbers of the posts that i send to get the vip download.I'm not a hacker

ChaosDazer

Quote from: electrarms on February 13, 2009, 11:43:00 PM
i don't send a spam chaos101 but the numbers of the posts that i send to get the vip download.I'm not a hacker

Well, you posted 1 in a topic.

I''m pretty sure thats spam, doing it about 8 times is anyway.

OOC:SoS I will accept you. ^_^

And I will edit this post with details.

--Alright, current Details--
You will be paired up, fighting whoever is next to you on the page one list. (I.E-SOS and Talzuko.)
The fight will be in a terrain chosen by me, which will be explained in the actuall fight topic.
Each fight will have it's own topic made by me.
Each Fight will last 5 days.
It doesn't matter if you win or lose the fight, it is based on your grammar/description/fairness.
The runner up will get 3 Karma, winner 5. :)
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ShadowsOfSilver

Who shall I be paired with? Draco? Elija2? Anybody? o.o

Light the Hedgehog

who will i be paired up with? <.< >.>

ShadowsOfSilver

ChaosDazer

ROUND 1 LISTINGS

Ultrashadow VS.SOS
Draco.Chan VSTalzuko
Elija 2 VS Light
TalzukoVS SoS

First round will start 5th of March.

:)
witty sig caption

ShadowsOfSilver

Wasn't this supposed to start 14 DAYS AGO?! Why doesn't it start sooner?

Light the Hedgehog

Elija2

Sweet.

*Captain Falcon voice*
SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

Light the Hedgehog

ALRIGHT!

*in Shadow's voice*

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

ChaosDazer

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on February 24, 2009, 04:51:12 AM
Wasn't this supposed to start 14 DAYS AGO?! Why doesn't it start sooner?

Because. 'Nuff said XD
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

*in Sonic like voice*

UR TOO SLOW!  :D

Gleech

Quote from: chaos101 on February 24, 2009, 04:48:49 AM
ROUND 1 LISTINGS

Ultrashadow VS.SOS
Draco.Chan VSTalzuko
Elija 2 VS Light
TalzukoVS SoS

First round will start 5th of March.

:)
HA! I'm only 1 day late >:D Phew, glad i chose to get on today O.o

ShadowsOfSilver

Will ya start the Topic? Cause... I'm ready!

ChaosDazer

Oh shizz. XD

I will start the topics, NOW-
witty sig caption

Elija2

Are you sure Gleech will be able to judge with you? He's been a bit busy.

Light the Hedgehog