Main Menu

Rebellion

Started by Taz, February 11, 2009, 03:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taz

This is a small story i made up a few years ago based on "There's something about tails" by PJdarkfox.
I used most of the concepts from it,(the doom officers,mobius being taken over,the design for Amy,etc.)
Sooo....Here we go.

Story:
The year is 2256.Mobius has been taken over by the Galactic Corps,and they pollute and torture the inhabitants of the small planet.A small Rebellion (Known only as "The Rebellion") Has stood up against the Galactics,and will fight for their lives.
Setting:Mobius,2256
Protonagists:Us,XP
Antonagists:The Galactic Corps(Looks like the marines in DOOM)

My character:A decendant of Shadico The hedgehog (Also named Shadico),Looks like Shadico does;exept purple eyes.
Personality:More of an anti-hero,but will stand up for others.Goes a little insane if Amy is hurt.
Weapon:Rarely uses flamebending ability,uses anything he can get his hands on,carries small Deagle.(Yes,this is a serious RP.)
(I'm trying to use all the old concepts,so Shadico still likes Amy,though he's not sure he realizes it.)
Starting now.

Shadico:Dammit.......*rubbing wound on shoulder*How did we get into this mess,anyway?

(In case you diddn't know,i used the TSAT concept of amy to still match the green-blue-red color scheme.
green dress and band,blue boots.)

Light the Hedgehog

i'll use this fan character that i created:

Name: Light the hedgehog

personality: he won't stand by while innosent people are bring hurt, goes beserk at times

weopon: Blade of Light

Taz

Shadico:DAMMIT,I'M HIT!*turns on radio*DAMMIT SALLY,BRING SOME REINFORCEMENTS!I'M HIT,AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO AMY OR LIGHT!
Sally:*over radio* Shadico,we can't.Not now.Everyone is out on the field,Mina and Nack have been massacred,and we can't send a whole team for 3 or 4 soldiers.
Shadico:dumb bitch......

Light the Hedgehog

me: *is dashing toward the enemy base dodging and/or destroying all obsticals*

Taz

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 11, 2009, 03:44:55 PM
me: *is dashing toward the enemy base dodging and/or destroying all obsticals*
OoC:Please note,this is a REALISTIC RP,simalar to real war.No blades of light.No Dashing towards something and destroying it.Thank you.  :)
Shadico:*sidesteps to other barrack,carrying MedKit*
*looks at light* Need any?
*patches up Light*
Alright.....*gets out Deagle and fires at soldier*
Amy:*ducking behind Barracks*

Elija2

Not too late for me to join?

Name: Tweak the Hedgehog
Personality: He is mad that his home is being taken over by an evil corporation. He is very determined and trustworthy.
Weapon: A staff which he rarely uses anymore due to the corporation takeover. A revolver.

Light the Hedgehog

me: D*mn, this enemy is tough to beat....

Taz

Shadico:I know.....We gotta go back.
Light:Well,how?We've got soldiers on one end,and a deathtrap on the other.
Shadico:THE MANHOLE! *bam* GO!GO!GO!

Light the Hedgehog

me:....no..... i'll give my life to rescue our planet.... *brings out my strongest gun* time to take those f*uckers down.....

chet

this place seems like my fan character's birthplace...
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Light the Hedgehog

Princessofthechaosemerald

hey i'll join too

Name:elana the hedgehog
Personallity:depens on her mood....but she likes shadow
Wepon:she is the princess of the chaos emeralds...so waddaya think

Elana:*in a cage* dang.....hopfully light or shadow will come

Elija2

Tweak looked at his surroundings. The echoing booms of the explosions were deafening his ears. He muttered under his breath, "Today officially sucks."

He saw a small building in the distance and began walking towards it.

Princessofthechaosemerald

OOC:i'll try this way of rping for a while
elana hopes that shadow will save her but at the same time she thinks she gonna die.....with all the experements they might do on her.."why me...why" she said....but she knows some one will save her..maby
OOC:i'll try this for a whiel

Elija2

Tweak continued walking towards the building. Suddenly he saw two people behind a large rock poking their heads out, but once Tweak turned to them they quickly hid their heads. They must work for the Galactic Corporation. Tweak put his right hand on is holster carrying his revolver. What are they doing out here anyway?