Un-official SRF RP Tournament round 1, Elija2VSLIGHT

Started by ChaosDazer, March 06, 2009, 06:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

It was a sunny day. The crowd was roaring, as the sun shone brightly onto their faces. One judge raised his hand, and, suddenly, great rocks rose from the field. The crowd chanted for the fighters to enter, as the stadium was set.

The two judges, Fireyo and (Whatever Gleech's FC is, sorry dunno the name ^_^) Looked into the stadium. The first round has started......

You know the rules.
GO!
witty sig caption

Elija2

Tweak ran into the stadium. "Aw yeah, this is happening!" he said, quoting Sonic at the beginning of SA1. The sun shone brightly into his face. "Hey, who switched the lights to supernova?" He then looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of his competitor. "Looks like someone is running late."

Light the Hedgehog

me: *spins rightin* well, well, well if it isn't my old buddy Tweak the hedgehog!

Elija2

"And if it isn't my pal Rogue the hedgehog." said Tweak. "Long time to see. Well, enough chit chat. Let's do this!" Tweak said as he grabbed his staff and took it out of his staff holster.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: CHAOS....CONTROL! *freezes EVERYTHING and beats up Tweak then un-freezes time, Tweak is badly hurt*

Elija2

Tweak dropped his staff and fell to the ground. "Son of a... what just happened?" Tweak picked up his staff again. "Whatever you did, it ain't gonna happen again!" Tweak ran over to Rogue and whacked him with his staff.

Princessofthechaosemerald

OOC:can i play?

Name:elana the hedgehog

Age unknown

powers youll see =3

unexpectedly elana wanders into the stadeoum...seeing gir acting his crazy self..and then rouge fighting tweak"wait..ROUGE?!?!" elana runs to the ring but is blocked by gards...

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: Elija2 on March 06, 2009, 12:36:55 PM
Tweak dropped his staff and fell to the ground. "Son of a... what just happened?" Tweak picked up his staff again. "Whatever you did, it ain't gonna happen again!" Tweak ran over to Rogue and whacked him with his staff.
Rogue:...hmph.....*brings out his sword*....TAKE THIS! *rapidly hits Tweak with his sword*

Elana hesitates at first then.."wait..i can use..GIR"...elana grabs gir and throws it a tweak.."oopse"....

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: ELANA! GET OUT OF HERE AND COVER YOUR EYES! this is gonna get ugly!

elana had a vage look on her face and said.."why" then she got hit by gir...

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *goes into the air* DARK GAIA! I SUMMON THEE! *fuses with Dark Gaia*......

Crush 40: Like a Sun (like a sun), I Run (I Run)
Into the heat of day
Like a Knight (a knight), I fight (I fight)
Until the fight is won.
In the Rain (The rain), I say (I Say)
Each and every, each and every, each and everyone
Till this war is won

And I live, to Rule, by the sword
Slashing through the every inch of the Power
The Power in you
As I sit, as I stand
By the pain of my command
My kingdom....
I'm the Knight of the Wind....
A Knight fo the Wind......

Rogue: W00T! >=3 *rapidly hits Tweak*

Light the Hedgehog

Elija2

Tweak was rubbing his head after being hit multiple times. "Ouch, that was fast. But I can do better." Tweak jumped into the air and whacked Rogue across the face with his staff.