Un-official SRF RP Tournament round 1, Elija2VSLIGHT

Started by ChaosDazer, March 06, 2009, 06:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *blocks Tweak's attack* PATHETIC! MAN I WNATED TO DO THIS! *Dark Gaia, Light Gaia and the Chaos Emeralds appear around him* CHAOS....TRIPLE FUSION! *fuses with the Chaos Emeralds, Light Gaia and Dark Gaia*.....* yells "TKAE THIS" in japanese and PWNS Tweak*

Princessofthechaosemerald

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: there's only one thing i haven't tried yet.....*kicks Tweak in the nuts*

Elija2

Tweak flies in the air and hits the inner walls of the stadium. The impact is so powerful that parts of the walls chip off. Tweak then fell to the ground. His clothes were rippled and his staff was damaged. He felt like he couldn't get up. "Ugh... how did he do that..." Tweak slowly gets up and frantically looks for his staff. He finds it and picks it up. "I must admit Rogue, your good. But I'm very determined and I won't give up that easily." Tweak runs towards Rogue, then slides to the ground and trips Rogue with his staff.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *gets up*...you haven't seen my full power just yet.....*absorbs all Chaos Energy he can absorb and is in his true form* PREPARE TO DIE, TWEAK! (lol, harshness)

Elija2

"Son of a!..." Tweak yells, trying not to swear, slowly backing away.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *rapidly hits tweak and tops it all of by kicking Tweak in the nuts >=3*

Elija2

Tweak falls to the ground, covering his nuts. "Curses! You've found my true weakness! Well, other than water but you get what I'm saying." Tweak gets up slowly. "For the next few days it's gonna hurt to piss." Tweak whacks Rogue across the face with his staff.

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: i forgot to mention that Rogue can change his body into every shape and size...he can even make copies of himself...

Rogue:...*9,999,999,999 Rogues appear behind him*....LET'S GO! *they all bet up Tweak*

Elija2

"Holy crap, over nine billion Rogues!?" Tweak yelled. "What planet are you from!?"

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i come from NO planet! i AM BLACK CHAOS! NOW YOU SHALL BE COMPLETELY OBLITERATED!

Elija2

Tweak's eyes widened. "Obliterated? That's harsh. But I guess I shouldn't expect any less from a Chaos Demon."

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i don't REALLY mean that... *makes 9,999,999,999 more copies of himself*

Elija2

"Dude, your crowding the stadium with your copies!" Tweak said. "I think the crowd is getting claustrophobic."