the return of Scourge

Started by HereAndThere, May 02, 2009, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

the story takes place when sonic and his friends defeated dark gaia after a few months sonic was relaxing in the mountains when suddenly a universe rip opened and  Scourge came out of it then Scourge challenged sonic and hes friends into a battle sonic and the others lost to him. Scourges started to take over mobius and then he ruled it after few days. sonic got jeexx and all the others to help him. so get your FCs ready cuz this is gonna be a all out war against the anti charchters

HereAndThere

OOC:your in sonic:jeexx who are those who are behind you jeexx: its ben and ken

HereAndThere

sonic:your my long lost bro i tought it was silver oh well Tails and knux:alert sonic and jeexx get to your positions!!! jeexx:im on it you coming sonic sonic:ok A-sonic_fools we are undead

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 02, 2009, 10:25:07 PM
ben: what i did not under stand a word you said....
ken: me too.....
ok so jeexx and sonic went to kick ass of anti sonic and sonic thought that silver was hes long lost bro

HereAndThere

A-sonic:HMPH!sonic isnt this a suprise (hes werehogs energy executed into a sonic body and changed into werehog) *slams sonic in the ground* sonic:AAARRGGH!!! jeexx:*trys to kick antis butt but gets caughted by his own dark energy xeexx* (btw Anti sonic is actually werehog gone mad)

HereAndThere

jeexx:*looks at ben**jumps into air and makes bens bullets hit xeexx in hes arms*

HereAndThere

jeexx:hopefully thisll work HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!* the ground satrts to sahke* sonic:darn hes too strong! anti-sonic:*slams sonic to the round time after time*DIE YOU WILL PAY FOR SENDING ME TO THE DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Merge: May 03, 2009, 01:22:49 PM

Scourge:*watches you guys fight*this is my revenge on you sonic youll pay for not being evil!!!!! and for trying to kill me!!!

HereAndThere

anti-sonic:*gets up**stretches hes arms*DIE *starts to pound hes fists on kens and sonics heads* jeexx:HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *still charging*

HereAndThere

anti-sonic:*explodes*bye im gonna cme back soon!!! jeexx:finally hyper jeexx!!!!! *kicks xeexxs ass*xeexx:why you little b*tch!!!!!

HereAndThere

*flash*???:dont even dare to touch him anymore *kicks black in the head super hard*!!!! sonic:isnt that...... TURBO!!!!!! (btw he means thta black will not even harm turbo ever again

HereAndThere

turbo:no i came to kick some ass from the call of tails

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 03, 2009, 12:28:31 AM
OOC: hay man iam gonna be offline now cuz i gota go to bed k!
black: whos tails?
OOC:okay bye
sonic:hes my best friend so he called you turbo why? turbo:cuz he said you need back up

HereAndThere

sonic:*faints* jeexx:crap!!! now i gotta kick the ass of all of you?

HereAndThere

turbo:wait just one moment *he starts to charge*HAAA HEALING DASH!!!!!!!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on May 03, 2009, 09:24:45 PM
OOC: can you put it in a more understanable way like who did he heal
OOC:i didnt have enough time to make it longer cuz im in school and i get to the computer every brake for 3 minutes he healed you or sir ben if i could say