"Like in old days" picutre

Started by Tavy, June 22, 2009, 12:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

Hey, this is a new pic I just made, I hope you like it, it's called
"Like in Old Days" because Dillo and Suny stay like they stood in the first day they met, after helping each other beat the mad guys who were after them.... hope you like it, comment please ;)

I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

speedyblue

Sonicdude

Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

Tavy

Quote from: Sonicdude on June 22, 2009, 02:45:32 PM
Pretty cool dude.
Quote from: speedyblue on June 22, 2009, 01:36:22 PM
It's good. :)
Quote from: Windlessusher on June 22, 2009, 01:35:12 PM
It's a lookin nice  ;)

Guys... you may not know, but this is just like spamming, saying just that it's nice >_>

NeoMetalSonic

Looks sorta good. But better then I could

shadow9466

thanks to JetTheHawk for making it more than just an X in a box!!!!

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

dark rouge

thats really good compared to what i draw

shadow9466

Quote from: dark rouge on June 23, 2009, 04:45:39 PM
thats really good compared to what i draw
are you kidding me? are there no real artists here? (im not one myself but...) my brother and my friend draw at least 20X better than that, but sadly they also both share the thought that sonic is retarded

thanks to JetTheHawk for making it more than just an X in a box!!!!

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

dark rouge

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 23, 2009, 04:53:22 PM
are you kidding me? are there no real artists here? (im not one myself but...) my brother and my friend draw at least 20X better than that, but sadly they also both share the thought that sonic is retarded
I also have friends that draw 20 times better than that its just that its way better than what I can draw

Tavy

thanks for all these 'complements' -_-

darkness shadow

draco is an artist, a flammin epic one as well, and rivaldragonic, the epic sig maker
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Tavy on June 22, 2009, 12:48:33 PM
Hey, this is a new pic I just made, I hope you like it, it's called
"Like in Old Days" because Dillo and Suny stay like they stood in the first day they met, after helping each other beat the mad guys who were after them.... hope you like it, comment please ;)

Dude that looks awesome, reminds me off the good old times :)

I think he said he wanted compliments not critics -_-"
NO SIGNATURE

Mikey

S-Sooooonic

Nice picture it is very creative and realistic.