A possible ban for games:Boy Shot Parents Because They Took Video Games Away

Started by Hakudamashi, January 15, 2009, 01:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Craats on November 29, 2009, 08:26:09 AM
So, recap: you can kill your mother, and try to kill your father, then apologise and everything is ok?
he should get the chair, no one, NO ONE, with such personality should be allowed to live. And if it is about video games., No wonder his parents took the game away.
it makes my blood boil.
he has a long way to walk, he'll learn from his mistakes and he'll be sorry for his life.

Craats

But that is not enough! how can you ever redeem yourself!? killing your own mother! really, do you really think that is gonna happen?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 05:47:54 AM
But that is not enough! how can you ever redeem yourself!? killing your own mother! really, do you really think that is gonna happen?
spend his life in jail.

Craats

why isnt he getting killed, i dont know the english word.. when you get.. life sentence or something..

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 05:50:37 AM
why isnt he getting killed, i dont know the english word.. when you get.. life sentence or something..
executed.
btw he's too young, he might get in a reformatory, and just head straight to jail, who knows what happens next.

Craats

right, thats the term i was looking for, but back to the start: you must be pretty messed up to even WANT to play halo 3  :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 05:54:12 AM
right, thats the term i was looking for, but back to the start: you must be pretty messed up to even WANT to play halo 3  :P
umm halo 3 is okay, kids just need to see it the right way, i've played halo 1 before it's not that bad, it's quite fun.

WELL  somehow i dunno why kids get serious over that >_>

Craats

Indeed, though you must admit that halo is quite full of cliché space horror things:
i dont know if the image works...

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 06:02:35 AM
Indeed, though you must admit that halo is quite full of cliché space horror things:
i dont know if the image works...

no, it's not just about the single player but the multiplayer.
without it so many kids are gonna be much happier and less tears.

btw i gtg

Craats

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

smbcomix

The kid was pretty messed up, I agree. I'm still steamed over this.

You wanna know what's funny, though? This wasn't on the news. Usually the press would be jumping at the chance to get a few parents steamed up over videogames with violence and have them storm the game companies. I guess they were either too busy lauding Obama's newest plan, or this news item didn't really happen. I'm not sure which is more true, if either.

sonicmaddave

That kid is rather messed up. Couldn't he wait a couple of years or something? It's not like the game is going to disappear at all even. :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 10, 2009, 07:48:48 PM
That kid is rather messed up. Couldn't he wait a couple of years or something? It's not like the game is going to disappear at all even. :o
Well maybe he's become very hardcore and gaming becomes a dependence....

JoeBro387

Somehow, this kind of makes me glad I'm more of a Casual Gamer. Knowing that Hardcore Gamers do that, not as much Casual.

(I wonder how many lives that kid's father has now?)
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.