The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 19, 2012, 02:19:39 PM
Bitch, you cant even beat me in Mario Kart *snaps fingers*
Since when have we raced? I could kick your ass in Mario Kart.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Now now, handbags away ladies no need for such threats of ass kicking and what not.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Probably since I don't have the game

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

~Bubblicious~

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 23, 2012, 05:36:51 AM
[Insert irrelevant words here.]

WHAT IS THIS?!

Looks alot like Link + Ghirahim clothes doin' shizz.
:I
Pesterchum = sirJayden

billyhatcher312

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

jkid101094

QuoteSo after not finding any legendary Pokemon for awhile and only walking away disappointed every time I did I decided to pick a new target and decided, "Why not Registeel?"I hadn't found the legendary boss of that area yet either so I went and began to search for Registeel.

Now, in the game there are places known as Rumpus Rooms. Getting there is pure random chance as you have to be lucky enough to find the exit spring of a floor facing left or right. If it's facing left you'll end up fighting 4 mid-bosses at once along with tougher versions of the lowest form in their evolution line. If the spring is facing right you get put in a room of about 40 Pokemon from the dungeon, all of which are stronger than usual and WANT YOU DEAD. More than likely you'll lose more that one Wonder Key (basically your reserve Pokemon. You can switch all you want but if three Pokemon faint it's over.) in these rooms but the rewards are usually decent...at least in terms of money. Let me get it out there that, until just now, I had NEVER had a spring face left. Even having completed the entire game.

So after starting my journey I went an entire run without seeing a legendary. Run in. Collected Pokemon. Beat Lucario. Yawn. The next run was a little different, however. Near the last room I found a fun little left facing spring. Remember how I said the bosses had to be the end of a Pokemon's evolution line? lolnope. I found myself face to face with four Registeel and a pack of Riolu. I know I said I wanted one but that was just ridiculous. I tried to win but was sadly mauled because Registeel's only attacks caused paralysis leaving all my Pokemon to be slaughtered one by one by Riolu.

I guess the game felt sympathy for me because I re encountered Registeel naturally on my next run, as a normal enemy. I easily beat him using Ramphardos to dig however he didn't fall over, I.E. I couldn't collect him I.E. making the entire encounter pointless.

So I tried again...and again...and again to no avail. That was when the game decided to be a complete jerk. I found another left facing spring and had no choice to jump onto it and brace myself for whatever laid ahead...

...I found myself in a room full of Porygon-Z. Each one had four Porygon minions with him as well. I can't remember who I began the battle with but I must have chucked off some HP because, if I remember correctly, I managed to kill a boss. The Porygon quickly took me out afterwards, however. Around this point I think I switched to a fighting type to try and get out Super-Effective hits. Possibly a ground type to help cushion the electric attacks of the Porygon-Z. They killed me via status effects (I think) and I sent out my main Pokemon, Lillilgant, to spam Magical Leaf. I hardly did a thing so I switched out, and, against all odds, emerged victorious. Low on Health and Wonder Keys but alive. For my troubles I snaggeda hefty pay-check and one of the boss Porygon-Z.

For those of you curious here are it's stats:

Porygon-Z

Power Level: 2063
Ability: Lobber: Damage goes up when striking foes from a distance.
HP: 621
Atk: OOOOO
Def: OOO
Attack A:
Zap Cannon: *****: Paralyzes the foe.
Attack B:
Tri-Attack: ****+STAB: May Burn, Freeze or Paralyze the foe.

So basically a long range attacker with a max attack stat, two of the strongest ranged attacks it can learn and an ability that boosts the power of both of those attacks...Yeah.

I was at this point that I declared in my mind;

"Watch this run also be the one where I have to face Deoxys."

So I made it through the next room testing out my new companion (he's not bad but not as good as his stats make him seem) and, wouldn't you know it, the boss spring is sparkling...meaning we have a legendary boss fight coming up. Just my luck, right?

So wish me good luck. I have to go fight Tentecles over here. I only have one wonder key as well. *sigh*

Spoiler Alert:

Deoxys was easy to damage but I ended up being buttfucked by a cluster of Bronzong. Registeel is still a stubborn whore. :c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.