Sonic Generations 3DS FAILED

Started by Manic, January 23, 2013, 11:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If SEGA Can Make 3D Games,Why Make Sonic Generations 2D,Doesn't That Suck!?

Yes!So Fustrating
No,Get A XBox!
OH WELL!
Manic,...Go Drum Yoirself!
No
Yes

Manic

Vote,I's Like To See Who Agrees,I Hate The 2D Gameplay!
This Is Manic.Searching Online For Hints Of Queen Aleana.Do Not Disclose This Account To The Dr. Robotnik!I'm Searching For Sonic And Sonia Too!After Out 40th Adventure Together,We Slept In Sanctuary,Then After Our Awakening,The Swatbots Stepped In,Sonic Revved,But Sleet And Dingo Got Him.They Took Him Off To Be Roboticized...I'm Not Sure If He's Roboticized Or Where,But This Is The Zone,So I'm Looking For Him Here.Sonia Tried A Spin,But The Swatbots Shot Glue And Captured Her.Bartlby Saved Her.

shadowDOESrock

QuoteIf SEGA Can Make 3D Games,Why Make Sonic Generations 2D,Doesn't That Suck!?

Thats the saddest thing i've read this decade.

Manic

It's Annoying,They Make The Game,A New Console,3ds,Which Should Be 3D,They make It A 2D Sidescroller,Buy It On XBox,You Get 8 More Worlds,And More Features...Go Back Maybe 7 Years,to Another Nintendo Gaming Console,The Gamecube,You See 3D Games Like Adventure DX,Battle 2,Heroes...it's Sad That 3DS Games Are Such A Letdown...
This Is Manic.Searching Online For Hints Of Queen Aleana.Do Not Disclose This Account To The Dr. Robotnik!I'm Searching For Sonic And Sonia Too!After Out 40th Adventure Together,We Slept In Sanctuary,Then After Our Awakening,The Swatbots Stepped In,Sonic Revved,But Sleet And Dingo Got Him.They Took Him Off To Be Roboticized...I'm Not Sure If He's Roboticized Or Where,But This Is The Zone,So I'm Looking For Him Here.Sonia Tried A Spin,But The Swatbots Shot Glue And Captured Her.Bartlby Saved Her.

Hakudamashi

I was also very dissapointed that Modern Sonic in the 3DS ver. was 2D, but hey, it's still a good game.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Manic

Quote from: windlessusher on January 23, 2013, 12:25:52 PM
I was also very dissapointed that Modern Sonic in the 3DS ver. was 2D, but hey, it's still a good game.
Yeah...Sometimes,It's 3D,But You Can't Actually Move 3D,They Just Angle It,I'm Still Working On Getting All S's.I Just Finished Radical Highway,So I Have Radical Highway,And Everything Before It.

Post Merge: January 23, 2013, 07:36:45 PM

Quote from: xSalashawty on January 23, 2013, 12:42:37 PM
Oh well.
-n- Why'd I Put That Option?

billyhatcher312

it didn't take me long to beat the game it only took me about 4 to 6 hours of non stop play to beat it and i say that the ps3 version is better than the shitty xbox360 version

Manic

So XBox 360 Failed Too!?Dang It...

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Manic on January 24, 2013, 08:32:41 AM
So XBox 360 Failed Too!?Dang It...

ps3 version is better than the shitty xobx360 version

shadowDOESrock

billyhatcher312

screw u kyo i just hate the Xbox systems

Manic

I Think It Means..---This Is What Kyo Means,Don't Belame Me,And Don't Belame Me If I'm Wrong Kyo---..There's The Door,GTFO!I Think That's What It's Meant To Mean.

Ye Olde Swagfag

There's the door, now please get your ass outta here.

Manic

I Thought That's What It Meant. '~'