Whoever started that "grounded" rumour, gtfo >:U

Started by Dracoslythe, March 02, 2010, 09:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

I was never grounded.  Just really sick.
Came home sick on Friday, landed in the hospital with diabetic shock/ketoacidosis Saturday.  Comatose by Sunday morning.  Got discharged about noon today.
I feel like a pincushion.  >.<

Turns out my keytones were so high that I had to try to expel them through my lungs; I was hyperventilating and my breath was ragged.
Keytones?  Here's a shortened explanation
QuoteKeytones are an acid created when the body burns its own fat. The insulin cannot deliver energy to the body's cells, so the body has a survival mechanism that begins burning fat.

If your body has an elevated level of keytones you run the risk of ketoacidosis. This overdose of keytones in a diabetic can lead to a coma or even death.

I felt bad after I learned what happened cause all the nurses (I was in the ER, then got moved to the pediatrics unit, then after I fell comatose and was unresponsive, they rushed me to the ICU, then back to pediatrics after I woke up...luckily that I did.  We caught this early; at home, when I fell nearly unconscious in the hall, dad kinda rushed me to the hospital rofl) freaked out; apparently, I had them confused as to what happened.
And of course, this all happened AFTER my mom, the only other one in the family who knows how to deal with this crap, left for New Jersey to gamble her life away.

So yeah.
Your elaborate plan to kill me didn't work.
CLOSE.  Oh so close.  But I'm still alive  >:U

Elija2

Eh, I was pretty close.

Quote from: Elija2 on February 28, 2010, 04:35:48 PM
She is stuck in a cataclysmic state diabetic shock due to her being de-admined too many keytones inside her.

Anyway, welcome back and nice to know you aren't deceased.
So, this is like the tenth time you nearly died?

Dracoslythe

Haha, no, this is like...the third.  Once about two years ago, once a week or two ago (thank to my friend's bad driving @-@), and then this.

Elija2

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 02, 2010, 10:01:32 AM
Haha, no, this is like...the third.  Once about two years ago, once a week or two ago (thank to my friend's bad driving @-@), and then this.

If I were you I'd be afraid to go outside. And to open the fridge.

ChaosDazer

Soo, who started that rumour?

It certainly wasn't me,
witty sig caption

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Sonic360

*Cries* missed you soo much, I hope this never happens again -hugz-   Actually seeing that I have a kidney infection and urinate blood from time to time (its been going on for about 9 years now) I might just end up having a short life...

Elija2

You guys are so depressing. And dependant on one person.

Sonic360

Quote from: Elija2 on March 02, 2010, 12:16:13 PM
I'm not dependent on Draco, never have never will, but you have to understand its ok to worry about someone.

Elija2

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 02, 2010, 12:18:17 PM
I'm not dependent on Draco, never have never will, but you have to understand its ok to worry about someone.

Yeah but everyone here seems to treat her as a God (even the die-hard Christians members) and shits their pants whenever something bad happens to her. I have a hunch that if Draco, for whatever reason, left this site forever, many people would leave due to her absence.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 02, 2010, 12:16:13 PM
Draco's one of my best friends (IMO). You wouldn't be worried about one of your best friends if they just disappeared one day? >:(

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 02, 2010, 12:27:54 PM
Draco's one of my best friends (IMO). You wouldn't be worried about one of your best friends if they just disappeared one day? >:(

Not really. If one of my friends didn't come to school for 3 days without any notice I wouldn't be worried about it.

Draco is really cool and all, but really guys. Can't you last a few days without having her around to involve her in a perverted joke? But that's for an entirely different topic.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 02, 2010, 12:31:58 PM
Not really. If one of my friends didn't come to school for 3 days without any notice I wouldn't be worried about it.

Draco is really cool and all, but really guys. Can't you last a few days without having her around to involve her in a perverted joke? But that's for an entirely different topic.
That's not it at all...I'm not going into detail why, but I get a little paranoid when it comes to my friends. I'd be the same way if GD went missing. You'd have to be in my position to understand it. 

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Ok Elija. What do you call my concern for her, since you know how I feel about pervy jokes.

I love Jesus! Do you?