Main Menu

I'm baaaack

Started by Riot_Monsterous, July 10, 2010, 07:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

Yuss I got back from the world changers mission trip my crew was awesome and I met some pretty cool people learned how to play ninja too it was fun :3 the church bus stopped working a few times so we were late >:I but as for accomplishments we finished re roofing a house and the other crews did great too and thats about all I have to say about it at the moment..

EchidnaPower

Quote from: valia_wolfie on July 10, 2010, 07:25:43 AM
Yuss I got back from the world changers mission trip my crew was awesome and I met some pretty cool people learned how to play ninja too it was fun :3 the church bus stopped working a few times so we were late >:I but as for accomplishments we finished re roofing a house and the other crews did great too and thats about all I have to say about it at the moment..

I was wondering where you had disappeared to. But it's nice to hear that you're making an effort to make the world a better place. I'm proud of you, and welcome back.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Super Sonic Boom

Welcome back and a job well done! ;)

Nightshade the hedgehog

welcome back person i dont know
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Tanassy

jkid101094

*pokes*
Welcome back. o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Lolz michael is becoming a kami XD wlecome back!

Riot_Monsterous

you really mean it when you say you will welcome someone back with open arms. Thanks everybody :3

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: valia_wolfie on July 18, 2010, 07:10:52 AM
you really mean it when you say you will welcome someone back with open arms. Thanks everybody :3
as long as you dont sit in my lap we can all be friends XD

Tanassy

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on July 19, 2010, 07:16:48 AM
as long as you dont sit in my lap we can all be friends XD
You can sit on my lap if ya want tho =3

XD

Riot_Monsterous

Lol no thanks there is only one guy here that's lap I am willing to sit on XD