Sonic Lost World

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 17, 2013, 03:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Don't they like, not exist anymore?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Yeah and no.

Not everyone knows that, though, apparently. I still see YouTube comments blaming the English Pokemon dub on them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If they bothered to look at the credits, they'd know that's bullshit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Who ever watches the credits?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Y'know, you're fast with your hands.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Back on topic, this game is looking very promising! I might have to save up for a Wii U. Hopefully, they'll show more gameplay, or talk about the story a little bit more.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

I don't like how they're advertising this game as Sonic Generations on easy mode =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ravenfreak

Alright I re-watched the gameplay trailers and really the only thing that's disappointing about the game is the soundtrack. None of the songs were that good (the invincibility theme is the best so far, and even though it's a remix of Sonic Heroes' theme it's still meh...), this might just be the first Sonic game I play on mute. And that means this game is the first Sonic game that has a horrible soundtrack IMO... :\ I really hope the other levels have better music...

Hakudamashi

Invincibility? Isn't it speed shoes?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 10, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
The music in the Wii U game seems pretty good, even though you can't hear it very well in the video.

Also the fact that they're recycling Sonic Heroes music screams lazy to me. It can't be for nostalgia, can it? Do people really have nostalgia for that game?
Well I do, but that's not the point, it does scream laziness.

Why didn't they make a new song for the power up? And if they had to re-use a song, why Sonic Heroes? Why not the original Sonic invincibility?

It better be a placeholder for the real jingle...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Good to start new topic pages with a vid...
and i liked the music in that trailer a bit.

Hakudamashi

Guess what Sonic Team? Mario's new 3D game has multiple characters with unique abilities...

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheSonicGamer201X

Gametrailers has made a play though of the game on their live E3 coverage, a few hours ago, along with Aaron Webber comments of the game. Although the demo is the same that was shown by IGN a few days ago, we can now see some different paths and also, a very interesting comment by Aaron Webber, who officially referenced Sonic X-Treme as one of their inspirations for Sonic Lost World.

Spanish site Sonic Paradise recorded the live footage, and uploaded it to their Youtube Chennel. You can see it down below.

TheSonicGamer201X

Check out this awesome Sonic lost World Trailer!

jkid101094

When the hell did you become a mod?

Oh well, less work for me, and I don't have to put up with your bitching anymore. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.