Main Menu

GTA VC Glitch?

Started by Super Sonic Boom, September 08, 2009, 10:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Yah, so I was playing GTA VC PC and about a few minutes ago I shot this screenshot of a weird glitch in the game! The guy wasn't walking in place or anything, and when I punched him to get him unstuck...he didn't go after me or anything. :D

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

dark rouge

lol did you know that in san andreas you can run around with your head chopped off and blood squirting out.
all you need is a second player to chop it off  then when you respawn you have no head and your blood is squirting out.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: dark rouge on September 08, 2009, 04:24:11 PM
lol did you know that in san andreas you can run around with your head chopped off and blood squirting out.
all you need is a second player to chop it off  then when you respawn you have no head and your blood is squirting out.

Now that sounds like a REALLY FUNNY glitch! :D

NLthehedgehog

i did that in gta sa and my hole game resets? ??? ??? ???

my shadow the hedgehog sprite... cool? :D
        epic isnt it?

Coliwack

that was funny! it looked kinda impossible too!  and the headless running thing just sounds freakish and awesome at the same time.  i laughed at both of them.
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Coliwack on September 20, 2009, 12:26:55 PM
that was funny! it looked kinda impossible too!  and the headless running thing just sounds freakish and awesome at the same time.  i laughed at both of them.

I just walked outside and there was the glitch, I LOL'd hard!