The Plot of DragonBall

Started by Hakudamashi, September 26, 2009, 07:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

For those of you idiots who can't reason it out and watch it just for the fighting :P

"There once was a boy,who lived high on the mountain tops who held monstrous strength and had lived a peaceful life torturing other animals.One day,a cheecky blue-hared b*tch appears before this boy and tricks him into helping her find magical balls that will grant her her selfish desire.Other than this side quest,the boy's true interest was to see if there are people out there in this "new world" that are just as strong as he is.As his side quest to find magic wish granting balls continued,his goals started to range from kicking one guy's ass to protecting people,places animals and things he care about.Eventually,with all his endeavors,he transformed from a simple naive freak from the mountains,into a hero praised by most....
A few years after his heroship,he is greeted by this strange warrior from another planet which informs him that he is an alien meant to destroy the planet he so cared for(that explains soo much yet soo little).The boy then goes through the rest of his years rejecting his alien destiny and decides he will continue to protect the planet he was supposed to destroy.
Only to realize he was carrying out his destiny all along...
"
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on September 26, 2009, 07:51:18 PM
For those of you idiots who can't reason it out and watch it just for the fighting :P

"There once was a boy,who lived high on the mountain tops who held monstrous strength and had lived a peaceful life torturing other animals.One day,a cheecky blue-hared b*tch appears before this boy and tricks him into helping her find magical balls that will grant her her selfish desire.Other than this side quest,the boy's true interest was to see if there are people out there in this "new world" that are just as strong as he is.As his side quest to find magic wish granting balls continued,his goals started to range from kicking one guy's ass to protecting people,places animals and things he care about.Eventually,with all his endeavors,he transformed from a simple naive freak from the mountains,into a hero praised by most....
A few years after his heroship,he is greeted by this strange warrior from another planet which informs him that he is an alien meant to destroy the planet he so cared for(that explains soo much yet soo little).The boy then goes through the rest of his years rejecting his alien destiny and decides he will continue to protect the planet he was supposed to destroy.
Only to realize he was carrying out his destiny all along...
"

That's pretty good for a summary, but it seems like you hit all the main points, but didn't really mention the in betweens, but for it's length, really good. I'd say 8/10 summary of that section of the DB universe.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on September 27, 2009, 04:50:54 AM
That's pretty good for a summary, but it seems like you hit all the main points, but didn't really mention the in betweens,
I thought thats what you do in a summary O.O
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Windlessusher on September 26, 2009, 07:51:18 PM
"Only to realize he was carrying out his destiny all along..."

Nooo, cliffhanger!

Chaosemeraldfreak

Could someone teach me how to make those side animations? They are cool!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on September 27, 2009, 09:39:12 AM
Nooo, cliffhanger!
so I guess you didn't see GT?
Quote from: Chaosemeraldfreak on September 27, 2009, 12:01:31 PM
Could someone teach me how to make those side animations? They are cool!!!
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

annoyinglad

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

i dont know how but i made a dbz gif a goku going 1-3 so happy

Hakudamashi

something tells me you forgot what the topic is about
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

*slaps forhead*ur right
they should make more db espiode i miss that show

Hakudamashi

Quote from: HMS7 on September 27, 2009, 01:13:02 PM
*slaps forhead*ur right
they should make more db espiode i miss that show
1.Thats called *facepalm*
2.As big of a fan I am,they really shouldn't do anything more to it
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

3.idont care
4.they should it was an epic/win

Hakudamashi

gimme a few good reasons why it should continue
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay