So What Did You Get For Christmas?

Started by Dracoslythe, December 23, 2009, 05:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamerdude

Well so far I've gotten $25 abd I think I'm getting a Xbox 360 controller. As for the rest, only time will tell. I really want that wireless router for my Xbox 360 so I can go on Xbox Live.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

JetTheHawk

Nothing, I got a ghetto family
NO SIGNATURE

Sonic360

Quote from: JetTheHawk on December 24, 2009, 08:06:42 AM
Nothing, I got a ghetto family
No don't see it that way, just be thankful you are in good health and still have your family for Christmas.^^

Skyle369

I got a new guitar and some money which I used to buy Ps2 stuff.

sonicmaddave

I got a total of $750, some gift cards for different shops, some clothes, few games, a new shaver, some alcohol, bluetooth USB adaptor, bluetooth headset for my car so I can talk and drive.

Just after christmas I bought a really cool mobile phone I love it. The bluetooth USB adaptor and headset now come in very handy, although they would of worked with my old phone anyway.

JoeBro387

Pretty much:

Kirby: Super Star Ultra - Waiting for this for ages..
Zelda: Spirit Tracks - On the third map now.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - World 8. Already.
Wii Sports Resort - Swordfighting FTW!
WarioWare Smooth Moves - My favourite form? "The Samurai".
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension - I broke my Subwarine. D:
Rabbids go Home - Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Ioshyriku

Fiamonder

I got... erm..

Blue Wii remote
Wii classic controller
Mario Kart Wii
Money x3 (lolwut?)
Sonic and the Secret Rings
And some more stuff i cant remember.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Elija2

New Super Mario Bros. Wii (already beat it, good 2D Mario game but SMW was better)
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (already beat it, but still a fun game)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (I'm pretty sure it was my little brother who asked for a Sonic game, but whatever, it ain't bad)
Rocketfish Dual Charge Station Dock for my Wii (finally, no more wasting money on batteries)
Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 (A.K.A a webcam)

Shadow84786

I got a 10$ Walmart gift card and a I'm getting the PSP soon didn't get it for Christmas last week

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 24, 2009, 09:04:20 AM
No don't see it that way, just be thankful you are in good health and still have your family for Christmas.^^
Thanks I guess.

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 08, 2010, 12:32:28 AM
I got a total of $750, some gift cards for different shops, some clothes, few games, a new shaver, some alcohol, bluetooth USB adaptor, bluetooth headset for my car so I can talk and drive.

Just after christmas I bought a really cool mobile phone I love it. The bluetooth USB adaptor and headset now come in very handy, although they would of worked with my old phone anyway.
Quote from: JoeBro387 on January 08, 2010, 12:53:02 AM
Pretty much:

Kirby: Super Star Ultra - Waiting for this for ages..
Zelda: Spirit Tracks - On the third map now.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - World 8. Already.
Wii Sports Resort - Swordfighting FTW!
WarioWare Smooth Moves - My favourite form? "The Samurai".
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension - I broke my Subwarine. D:
Rabbids go Home - Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Not to be rude but you guys seem spoiled.

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 08, 2010, 10:46:51 AM
I got pijamas, chocolate and oranges
Hehe, oranges.
NO SIGNATURE

TheGameNinja

About a third of this is stuff I got for my birthday, which was on the 22nd, and another third is shared presents between my twin and I.

Electronics: some awesome over-ear headphones, a gaming chair with speakers built in, an SD card

PC: Sony Vegas 9 Platinum Pro

Games: a black DSi, a Wii nunchuk, the original Sonic the Hedgehog (I rented it once years and years ago, but it's the only one I've never owned), Fallout 3, Mass Effect, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Dragonball: Revenge of King Piccolo, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure, Phantasy Star 0, Puchi Puchi Virus, Beyond Good and Evil, Metroid Prime: Trilogy, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

Toys: a Pachirisu chibi Pokemon toy, 4 Kingdom Hearts play arts figures, 2 Neon Genesis Evangelion figures, a Lucky Star figure

DVD: Chobits vol. 1, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing vol. 10, Bleach the Movie 2: The DiamondDust Rebellion, Nasicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Blood: The Last Vampire, the Back to the Future box set, Animaniacs season 2

Manga: Gintama vol. 14, Naruto vol. 38, Bleach vol. 28, Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei vol. 3 & 4, Gunslinger Girl vol. 2 & 3, Azumanga Daioh omnibus

Books: Death Note - L: Change the WorLd, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks strategy guide

Other: a Books-A-Million gift card, a renewal on my F.Y.E. discount card, a desk and chair, Naruto calendar, pajamas, 2 Kingdom Hearts t-shirts, cash

jkid101094

I got a lot of things on Christmas. :)

Wii Sports Resort.
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.
The Internet Connection i'm using.
A second Wiimote.
A book on learning Japanese.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JoeBro387

Quote from: JetTheHawk on January 08, 2010, 01:48:14 PM
Not to be rude but you guys seem spoiled.

Spoiled?! I don't even get any money. Christmas and my Birthday is the only time I can actually choose what I get, except when I get Christmas Money.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

smash_legend

I got a PS2, and Kingdom hearts 1&2, Mario kart Wii AND NEW SUPER MARIO BROS Wii
Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off