Submit your stories and books here!

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 24, 2009, 03:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on October 12, 2009, 04:18:48 AM
um hello want to be bad guy here

patience, mate. I said i'll put 'em in the upcoming chapters, i just have to think of ways for them to enter xD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 12, 2009, 04:23:12 AM
patience, mate. I said i'll put 'em in the upcoming chapters, i just have to think of ways for them to enter xD
right i wait
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

HereAndThere

Another great chapter...
but -1 for makeing us wait so long!  >:( jk jk

+1 for the epic chapter!

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jeexx on November 06, 2009, 06:57:39 AM
Another great chapter...
but -1 for makeing us wait so long!  >:( jk jk

+1 for the epic chapter!

Thanks ^^ I'm getting back to writing this now, i have more time too as it's the weekends for these next two days.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Shadow26

HereAndThere

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 06, 2009, 07:01:18 AM
Thanks ^^ I'm getting back to writing this now, i have more time too as it's the weekends for these next two days.
YAAAY *to make this post spoiler free i didn't put what i was going to put to this message* SOON!!

W00T!!!!!!
hope to see moar soon!

Jordan teh Echidna

w00t i'ma on a roll >:0

Michael the hedgehog was holding the gang by their tails with no way of them to escape! Suddenly a big HI-YA was heard and Michael fell straight to the floor and let go of the guys, groaning in pain and rubbing the back of his head. Dracoslythe had karate kicked him in the back of his head! Michael somehow then disappeared with a flash and reappeared again behind her, got out a knife, and covered it over her neck "If any of you idiots try and get me then I'll slit her throat and pour her blood all over the floor!!" No-one could do anything...so Mikey did one thing no-one else could do at the time, he remembered talking to Draco in the afterlife  and she said about if you have three power rings then you could use chaos control for 5 seconds! Draco threw him a power ring, then Michael strengthened his grip on her "Why did you throw that to him EH?!" he questioned, threatening to kill her. "Oops, musta dropped it" she replied "can you pick that up please Mikey?" Draco asked. Mikey picked it up then grabbed Jet's, though Jet tried to snatch it back. Mikey then shouted "CHAOS CONTROL!!" and he had frozen all of time somehow...everything was still...but he wasted no time and ran behind Michael and waited 3 seconds before time went back to normal. The time came back and as soon as it did he spinballed Michael into his back and Draco ran out of his grip and into a dark and unnoticeable corner of the room. Michael then jumped up, and flew into mid-air then shot three shots of tranquilizers at Jet, Guy and Shadic and they all fell hopelessly to the floor like they had just immediately fallen asleep on the spot! Mikey then jumped over to Michael and tried to kick him in the face, but Michael grabbed it, twisted it round, and then slammed Mikey into the floor with immense power. Mikey recovered quickly due to the power rings, but he decided not to attack Michael up close as it was too dangerous so he looked somewhere for a solution. He ran over to Jet and took out the tranquilizer dart, then licked the end "Blugh...yep, that's still...fr...esh..." he started to fall asleep due to the fresh chloroform. Before falling asleep he weakly threw the dart at Michael...just barely touching his leg, it still sunk into Michael and he fell out of the air, onto the ground and asleep.

2 hours later

"Finally! We have them all caught!" Came a familiar voice "Oh look, they're waking up! Quickly, leave the silver hedgehog here and take the others!" Came the voice again. Jet had woken up about 5 minutes after this and looked around, he was in some kind of modern and computer-like room and all the guys were hanging from chains on the edge of the room. Ahead of them he could see something very faintly...he quickly turned on his Hawk-eye visions and saw that it was a wall with SPIKES on it heading towards THEM!! He shouted at the guys to wake up but they couldn't as they had all been knocked out, he didn't realise that Mikey had taken out his tranquillity dart and saved him so he thought it was his "Hawkish charms". Pfff...whatever...

Meanwhile!
Back in Dracoslythe's house, Draco was still hiding in the dark corner and she had seen everything that had happened "I gotta save them!" she said, following the trail of footprints left from the completely black chaos-hogs.

Pesterchum = sirJayden

Shadow26

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 12, 2009, 04:23:12 AM

Ya, i saw the last post lol, i can't put them in STRAIGHT away xD so ya patience =P
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Shadow26

ok :)

HereAndThere

Yay moar epic chapters!!!!
W00T
+1 for the fast chapter!

Shadow26

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 06, 2009, 07:59:15 AM
w00t i'ma on a roll >:0

Michael the hedgehog was holding the gang by their tails with no way of them to escape! Suddenly a big HI-YA was heard and Michael fell straight to the floor and let go of the guys, groaning in pain and rubbing the back of his head. Dracoslythe had karate kicked him in the back of his head! Michael somehow then disappeared with a flash and reappeared again behind her, got out a knife, and covered it over her neck "If any of you idiots try and get me then I'll slit her throat and pour her blood all over the floor!!" No-one could do anything...so Mikey did one thing no-one else could do at the time, he remembered talking to Draco in the afterlife  and she said about if you have three power rings then you could use chaos control for 5 seconds! Draco threw him a power ring, then Michael strengthened his grip on her "Why did you throw that to him EH?!" he questioned, threatening to kill her. "Oops, musta dropped it" she replied "can you pick that up please Mikey?" Draco asked. Mikey picked it up then grabbed Jet's, though Jet tried to snatch it back. Mikey then shouted "CHAOS CONTROL!!" and he had frozen all of time somehow...everything was still...but he wasted no time and ran behind Michael and waited 3 seconds before time went back to normal. The time came back and as soon as it did he spinballed Michael into his back and Draco ran out of his grip and into a dark and unnoticeable corner of the room. Michael then jumped up, and flew into mid-air then shot three shots of tranquilizers at Jet, Guy and Shadic and they all fell hopelessly to the floor like they had just immediately fallen asleep on the spot! Mikey then jumped over to Michael and tried to kick him in the face, but Michael grabbed it, twisted it round, and then slammed Mikey into the floor with immense power. Mikey recovered quickly due to the power rings, but he decided not to attack Michael up close as it was too dangerous so he looked somewhere for a solution. He ran over to Jet and took out the tranquilizer dart, then licked the end "Blugh...yep, that's still...fr...esh..." he started to fall asleep due to the fresh chloroform. Before falling asleep he weakly threw the dart at Michael...just barely touching his leg, it still sunk into Michael and he fell out of the air, onto the ground and asleep.

2 hours later

"Finally! We have them all caught!" Came a familiar voice "Oh look, they're waking up! Quickly, leave the silver hedgehog here and take the others!" Came the voice again. Jet had woken up about 5 minutes after this and looked around, he was in some kind of modern and computer-like room and all the guys were hanging from chains on the edge of the room. Ahead of them he could see something very faintly...he quickly turned on his Hawk-eye visions and saw that it was a wall with SPIKES on it heading towards THEM!! He shouted at the guys to wake up but they couldn't as they had all been knocked out, he didn't realise that Mikey had taken out his tranquillity dart and saved him so he thought it was his "Hawkish charms". Pfff...whatever...

Meanwhile!
Back in Dracoslythe's house, Draco was still hiding in the dark corner and she had seen everything that had happened "I gotta save them!" she said, following the trail of footprints left from the completely black chaos-hogs.

nice dude
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)