Death Egg rising

Started by ChaosDazer, December 14, 2008, 08:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

~This is my first RP, go easy on me. :P~

Story: Eggman has been working in an underground base, working on a new creation, bigger and better than what anyone could of imagined. It is....the Death Egg, 2. Bigger. Better.Larger. The power to destroy Mobius, wich Eggman does. The death egg has a super laser (like the death star in star wars, I guess) wich can wipe out all inhabitants of the planet. 99% of all people on Mobius are killed. Only a small group of people remain who manged to escape to the safe underground. They only have one mission, to destroy the death egg and kill Eggman. But it wont be easy, not when Metal Sonic is gaurding it.

We all start off in the underground base, when enough people join I will start. If i'm missing anything tell me.
Anyway, rules....

1 character only
No super strong characters
No jumping ahead of the story, i'm pretty much the one who leads it on.

Anyway, onto profiles....
Name: Fireyo
Species: Andriod Hedgehog
Powers: Fire, very high jumping, can see behind him
Weaknesses: Water, can't use fire in dark/damp places
Personality: Fireyo is a cocky, headstrong 14 year old hedgehog. He believes he is always right, and normaly will only to things if he gains something from it, unless what he is doing is seriously wrong/evil. Although you wouldn't think it, he is very loyal to friends, but will do everything in his power to annoy people he hates.

If i'm doing it wrong, tell me please.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

ok, i'm in, and btw there is already a death egg 2, sonic the fighters so this is deathegg 3
me: aurum:
looks: see the other rps [like all out mixture]
species: hedgehog
powers: chaos control and he's smart 4 his age
weaknesses: he's powerless without an emerald and he's young
personality: aurum is a smart, thaughtfull hedgehog who did his best to save as many people as possible, but did not have enough time to, he mannaged to save himself with chaos control though and now is upset and wants revenge on eggman
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Name: Arrow
Side: Good
Species: Hedgehog
Look: Blueish, purpleish, with red stripes of fur on his head and a giant stripe on his forehead.
Personality: Very nice, likes to fight sometimes (evil ppl), but makes a great friend.
History: Arrow wants revenge on Eggman for killing his parents. (short and to the point XD)
Powers: Speed, and hes smart.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

If Arrow is chained to something he cant run fast and break it. Arrow also loses his powers when he is near too much power (aka chaos emeralds), but can regain it when either right next to the source or holding it.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 14, 2008, 10:25:08 AM
If Arrow is chained to something he cant run fast and break it. Arrow also loses his powers when he is near too much power (aka chaos emeralds), but can regain it when either right next to the source or holding it.
so he can't be near aurum at all then?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Well if hes right next to Aurum he'll be fine.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 14, 2008, 10:27:52 AM
Well if hes right next to Aurum he'll be fine.
ok, how about aurum ontop of him?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

ROFL anywhere thats a few feet away from the source he'll be fine (like 5 feet away he'll have his powers) but 6 miles out from it he'll lose his powers. Is confusing

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 14, 2008, 10:32:05 AM
ROFL anywhere thats a few feet away from the source he'll be fine (like 5 feet away he'll have his powers) but 6 miles out from it he'll lose his powers. Is confusing
is confusing
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 14, 2008, 10:37:57 AM
is confusing
ok from the distance of 6 miles (a little over a 6 Kilometers) and 5 feet (i have no idea what feet are to metric stuff) he'll lose his powers, but inside that 5 feet, he'll be fine. Also i think i should make it so that the ultra and master emeralds dont effect him. just regular chaos emeralds

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 14, 2008, 10:40:36 AM
ok from the distance of 6 miles (a little over a 6 Kilometers) and 5 feet (i have no idea what feet are to metric stuff) he'll lose his powers, but inside that 5 feet, he'll be fine. Also i think i should make it so that the ultra and master emeralds dont effect him. just regular chaos emeralds
ya, well aurum's gonna have 2 have that then 2 save us the confusion
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 14, 2008, 11:09:39 AM
rofl k XD
lol XD... so chaos 101 give us the green light when ur ready
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Lol, confusing fancharacters. :P

Anyway i'm ready to start.
----------------------------
Fireyo looked around the base. It was wet, damp. "So much for fire." he thought to himself. There was no light, he could barely see. It was pretty much a crater in the ground, although dug deep in. All he knew was that a laser had been fired in the outside world. Then, he looked aroound him and realised two other people where with him. "So, who are you guys then?"

OOC: I'll post a pic of him in the next post I make.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: i'm aurum, glad you managed to survive, shame i couldn't save anyone else...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow sat in a corner crying for a moment. Arrow stopped, he looked at Fireyo, "Im... im Arrow..."

Dracoslythe

OoC||
OMG.  PLOT.
PLOT
PLOT
PLOT
PLOT
=dies=
I sooo wanna join.  XD

Name: Haya

Side: More of an anti-hero.  Leaning more towards the dark side, though

Species: Hedgefly [[hedgehog and butterfly hybrid]]

Look: LULZ, I just got done drawing her new[er] design.  I have another NEWNEW one that I'm working on that makes her look rave/punk, but I'll use this design for now.  ^_^ 
http://i38.tinypic.com/20pdi01.jpg
Her wings would be tucked in here.  8D

Personality: Very aloof and distant, she doesn't really enjoy the company of others.  Once she gets used to you, she can stand you.  There are the few who she grows really close to, and she'll stay loyal and protect them no matter what.

History:  Haya grew up in a small village where everyone knew each other, and everyone had each other's backs.  Her mother was a nurse under the elders, and her father was in charge of defenses.  She had no siblings.  The village was destroyed when she was a mere child, and the elders refused to tell her anything.  Her people were forced to spread out in groups, and it didn't matter if they were with family or not, they had to go with the group that they were put in.  Later on, Haya soon discovered that is was because of some force called the "Chaos Emeralds" that caused her home to be destroyed.  There were many who sought the emeralds, although she did not know why.  Haya soon set herself out to discover the reason that these emeralds were so precious.  She ran into many kinds of people, and soon became more and more aloof.
Something inside isn't quite right...
Her heart had been hardened by the news of her village being destroyed.
Malice had covered it...

Abilites: Flight [[the butterfly part of her]], and stubborness/determination [[if that can even count as an ability  xD]]

Weaknesses:  Lack of better judgment.  She can't know who to trust and who not to, so she usually ends up helping the darker side out.  Well, that and she's not too bright, and an act before you think/speak before you think type of character,

darkness shadow

cool draco, like the pic

aurum: and you, miss are?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

OOC: I couldn't RP without a plot.

Fireyo looked at the two people who just talked to him. He paused for a moment. "God, how'd I end up in this mess...." He thought to himself. then he realised the girl that was there. " So, whats yor name then?" He asked her.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: [thinks: who could of done this? and how could these people survive? were they already underground? and has anyone else survived?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

I'm coming!!!

Name: Silva Motziu
How he survived: He sleeped in a tree and every1 missed him XD
Powers: Telekinessis and more powerful Telephaty, he is 2 lucky
Weakness: call him 'coward dog' and you'll se, cant focus on to many stuff at once
Species: Human - Dog hybrid
Side: Neutral (acts like a Pacifist)
Personality: (He is a nerd from Planet Sabrinia, he came on Mobius by a accident of Jimmy) He is kinda coward and acts peaceful, he sometimes seems immature and he is not allways in a good mood. Never expect him to fight 4 real, he avoids fighting as much as posible, and he has HUGE glasses.
---------------------------------

Silva wakes up on the tree to see everything in a desaster. "What the?" he asks himself. "Looks like I must give a hand!" he telled himself. He started to read toughts near and found out what the guys are up to. He starts to fly out of the tree and 'falls from the skyes' near them. "Hy there, what's going on?" he sayed then he remembered ppl cant read tought so he sayed "I am Silva Motziu, I know who you are and what is happening from my telepaty abilities, I want to help you restore peace!" he sayed.
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

OOC: it wiped out every thing on the surface, so it would of knocked the tree down taking you down with it, and killed u, and we're underground
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

OOC: Silva got there WHIT the tree from planet Sabrinia, Jimmy's misstake

Like wat does Jimmy do right? Xd

darkness shadow

OOC: we're still underground...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow got up, still a little upset, but he stopped crying. Soon his sadness turned to rage, he stood there with an angry look on his face and yelled, "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS EGGMAN! I WILL!!" he soon snapped out of the mood and sat back down. (mood swings, i mean what else would you do if your parents died?)

darkness shadow

aurum: eggman? if it was him then... he's mince meat... or should i say fat...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow just sat there on the floor, looking at the floor. He didnt say anything until he closed his eyes, "You know i dont care about anything but killing him right now..."

darkness shadow

aurum: me to, but we gotta pull ourselves together if we are gonna do that...

OOC: lol, i've noticed that in a couple of these, aurum is acting all grown up, whilst arrow is actin younger than aurum...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: what do you expect...? Arrow isnt what he always is... i mean seriously, like i said, what would you do if your parents died. Its also all about the voice you picture him to have.

Arrow opened his eyes again, "I know... but i just cant help but let out this rage inside of me.. i mean you dont know what i went though... knowing what was gonna happen..."

darkness shadow

aurum: you're not the only one who lost family, i've lost mine, and i feel as though i let them down by not trying my best to stop it...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"So i guess you do feel my pain..." Arrow said as once again he closed his eyes.

darkness shadow

aurum: yes, and i also want revenge, but lettin it all out will not solve anything
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Well it will stop me from going crazy latter..." Arrow said as he opened his eyes and got up, "You dont know how long it takes for me to go crazy when i keep stuff locked up..."

darkness shadow

aurum: well, good, then we have more to through at eggman
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow sighed and looked around. "So i guess we're the last ones...? This isnt good..." He said as he looked around.

darkness shadow

aurum: no... unless... *gets out ultra emerald*... no, to risky... i was right by the beam...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow looked at the Ultra emerald with a puzzled look, "If you have that thing... why am i know losing my powers...?" Arrow asked as he looked closely at it. "Anyway, what were you planning on doing with that...?"

darkness shadow

aurum: i was planning to use it, and another emerald, to travel back in time and me, being in my ultra form, blocking it and hopefully, reflect it back at eggman
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"You know, as good as that sounds, i dont think it would work.. as you said its too risky. If it didnt work, we'd still be here, or even dead because we would've thought you'd save us."

Tavy

Silva knew what they where talking and sayed "Revenge is like a poison, it gets you over...before you konw it you change into something bad!".

Gleech

OOC: i take it Silva is near them...

Hyper Sonic 12

ChaosDazer

@Hyper-?

@jimmy-Where is Silva?

---------------------------------

Fireyo stood up. "So, looks like we all have one goal. Revenge. We can't just stand here, we have to do something. Eggman is planning to take over Mobius as we speak! Anyone have ideas?" Fireyo asked.
witty sig caption

Tavy

Silva is near them

-------------------------
"I do not plan revenge, I plan piece" Silva sayed to Fireyo.

darkness shadow

aurum: to get peace, we need to beat eggman, silva... and yeah, we better get going...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeah, if there was a better way to get around it, i'd go for it. But Eggman isnt gonna give in to us asking him to stop." Arrow said, agreeing with Aurum.

darkness shadow

aurum: but how are we supposed to sort out the damage, when we're the only ones alive...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Too bad i left my blaster at home!" Arrow said.

darkness shadow

aurum: heh, who needs blasters? *gets out ultra emerald*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"The ultra emerald might not do us any good. I mean what if Eggman got smart and can absorb the energy from anything near the Death Egg! I mean then we'd be in more trouble!"

darkness shadow

aurum: he thinks everything and everyone got wiped out, and even if he does, this emerald contains more energy than all the super emeralds combined
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"But thats the point, if he gets the emerald, who knows what he'll do!!"

darkness shadow

aurum: he'll use it for powering his empire
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeah!" Arrow said, "So are you willing to take the risk...?"

darkness shadow

aurum: well, i don't wanna just dit here and wait... hang on, if we can find scrap metal and other stuff, we can make blasters, and we also need to find power sources, i got mine *gesters to the ultra emerald in his hand*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"There is allways other way" Silva sayed to them like a wise guy.

darkness shadow

aurum: hey, listen wize guy! violence is the only way to get a message through to eggman, even then, it doesn't always work
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeah, even if there was another way, like Aurum said he wouldnt listen! He'll kill us before we can even speak!"

Tavy

"But dear disciple, I know Aurum, he wont kill me for a word... I am planing talking or mind manipulation, dear survivors" Silva sayed.

darkness shadow

aurum: eggman has a thick head... anyway, arrow do you remember the design of the blaster?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeah, but it'll be hard to make without the proper tools and resources," Arrow said as he looked around.

darkness shadow

aurum: the'res gotta be somthin left in one piece, mabey some tools survived
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow searched the underground caves in a few seconds and came back with no luck. "Nothing! I cant seem to find anything under here, and up above ground is a bad place to search."

darkness shadow

aurum: hhhmmm, then we're stuffed
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Light the Hedgehog

Gleech

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2008, 03:27:55 PM
OOC: light, STOP SPAMMING! Please!
"u can't spam in the rp section" but do try and stay on topic
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 18, 2008, 07:50:44 PM
"u can't spam in the rp section" but do try and stay on topic
OOC: im betting you didnt see the other 3 times he spammed, he posted, "Meep" and "*gasp*" and that was pretty much it... i had to ask Draco to delete the posts... (i was in an MSN convo with her at the time)

Arrow ran around the cave one more time, and this time he had some luck. Arrow found some old metal pieces, "Hey, i dont know how i missed this last time, but i found some metal pieces that we could use to make weapons!"

darkness shadow

aurum: sweet! lets get to work!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow got on the ground with the metal pieces. He found a nice spot to keep everything and then set everything down. Arrow looked behind him and saw a rock. He picked up the rock and looked at it, "Well, it'll have to do..." he said as he started banging the metal with the rock.

darkness shadow

aurum: *sees another rock and gets it* ok, will there be enough to make us all one?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Well, i only need one because im using it as a hammer, but i might be able to use this rock, thanks! Also, yeah about... i might have enough, but we'll see..."

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 19, 2008, 05:21:56 AM
"Well, i only need one because im using it as a hammer, but i might be able to use this rock, thanks! Also, yeah about... i might have enough, but we'll see..."
yeah, and what about power sources?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"There must be some crystals in these caves...." Arrow said as he looked at the walls, "Any little bit of crystal could power one of these..."

darkness shadow

aurum: what about my ultra emerald?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Unlessyou wanna risk breaking the ultra emerald and risk destroying everything... i wouldnt do that. I'm gonna need different power sources for all of the weapons."

darkness shadow

aurum: hhhmmm ok *goes lookin for crystals*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Rocks like quartz should be fine..." Arrow said as he started to shape the guns.

darkness shadow

aurum: *finds some diamond* how about diamond?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"perfect!" Arrow said as he continued to bash the metal with the rock.

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, it's gonna take a while, i need to dig it out *starts using a nearby pointy stone to dig around the diamond*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow got one gun done already, "Ok, now to get the others done, and i still need to put in the power source..."

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, i got 3 big peices here *holds out 3 moderate size diamonds*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow opened the energy container. He grabbed a diamond and put it in. "Now to test this out!" Arrow picked up the gun and shot a blast. it hit the wall aqnd didnt do much damage. "Hmm, i guess we should've used quartz for the power source instead of diamonds..."

darkness shadow

aurum: isn't diamond that powerfull?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"What people say isnt really that true. I mean yeah diamonds are a good power source, but the energy is used up quick! I designed these to work with more common rocks than diamonds, so thats another thing..."

darkness shadow

aurum: oh, mabey if we *takes a blaster and tweaks it a little* ok, thats it now try
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow shot again, the blast did do more but it didnt do as well as it should've. "Still not as well as it should work, but it'll do..."

darkness shadow

aurum: mabey *goes of* i'll be back in a min!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Ok, but if you find any quartz please give it to me!"

OOC: quartz doesnt have anything to do with my plans, im just happy i learned the name of a rock in school XD

darkness shadow

aurum: wow, i've never seen granit around this area before, hmmm *shouts* HEY, ARROW, HOW GOOD IS GRANITE?!?!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow stopped working on the next gun and thought, it should work... eh we'll try, "It should work!" Arrow said to Aurum.

darkness shadow

aurum: ok *digs it out and runs back with it* ok, lets try it!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow took the granite and put it in the gun, "Ok, now lets try it..." Arrow picked up the gun and shot it. It made a huge hole in the wall, "Oh yeah!!"

darkness shadow

aurum: whoa, now we're talkin!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Oh yeah we are!!" Arrow said as he put the gun down.

darkness shadow

aurum: just need to make the other ones
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeah, if you can get me some more granite, this'll go pretty well for us!" Arrow said as he started on the others.

darkness shadow

aurum: ok *runs of in seach of granit 2 find a* JACKPOT!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Found some?" Arrow asked as he almost finished the body of the next gun.

darkness shadow

aurum: *comes back with arms full of granite* only a whole jackpot!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Ok, thanks!" Arrow said as he finished the body and quickly finished the inside of it, "Just put it down right here," Arrow put his hand on the ground right next to him and then moved it back to his work.

darkness shadow

aurum: ok *pits it where arrow sed* need anymore?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"No, that should be enough for now," Arrow said as he put the granite in the gun and fired it, getting the same results as the last one. "Nice! Only a few more to go!" Arrow said as he started the next one.

darkness shadow

aurum: now what can i do?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Um, stand over there and dont touch anything?" Arrow said as he looked at Aurum, "Nah im just kiddin'! Um, you can help if you want."

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, i'll make my own, i have my own way of using weaponary you see *gets some metal and granite and gets to work*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Finished with that one," Arrow said as he put another gun down, "And in record time too!"

darkness shadow

aurum: heh, and this one is almost done, but i won't test it here, cause it might make the ceiling fall on us
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow looked at Aurum with a puzzled look, "You used the ultra emerald as power didnt you...?"

darkness shadow

aurum: no *get out the ultra emerald* it's here honestly, it's just that i can make blasters using diamond, and they are very powerful, i dunno how powerful it'll be with granite
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Ok..." Arrow said as he continued his work.

darkness shadow

aurum: you don't trust me, do you?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"No i do, i just dont think over-powering the gun is a great idea..." Arrow said as he started to work on another gun.

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, i need a place to test this
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Well not here thats for sure!" Arrow said as he finished another gun and picked up other piece.

darkness shadow

aurum: i kno *warps to the moon* this should hide every1's loacation, and it's safer here, ok here goes nothin *fires it and it releases a giant lazer that traveeled to a nearby galaxy* O_O wow, this is powerful! *warps back* we got ourselves the big mama!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow stopped what he was doing and looked at Aurum, "So how did the test go?"

darkness shadow

aurum: oh, lets say, i could use it to vapourise eggman's deathegg from the surface...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow look surprised, "Wow, nice! Too bad it wont work though..." He said as he continued to work on his weapons.

darkness shadow

aurum: mabey it will, if we can get inside
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Thats the point..." Arrow said as he finished this one. "You dont think i'd try and make a gun more powerful than that? I could if i didnt make these, but the Death Egg should have a shield on it to prevent laser shots, thats why im keeping it simple!" Arrow said as he started the next one.

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, lemme tweak it down a little *tweaks it* ok, thats should do it just needed to change the angle of the mirrors *shoots it, and it does a beam like arrow's guns, but constant* heh, perfect for when we have a chain of bots to handle!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

(Wait, what'd miss? :P Fill me in guys please.)
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

Quote from: chaos101 on December 21, 2008, 07:59:31 AM
(Wait, what'd miss? :P Fill me in guys please.)
we're makin lazers, thats it
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Oh, kk.

------------------------------------------

Fireyo looked at the laser. "Well, there must be some way to test it to see how it holds up...."
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: we've tested them already, they work
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Just lemme' finish this last one," Arrow said as he hit the laser with a rock to put the finishing touches.

darkness shadow

aurum: sweet, now that the're done, lets get to that deathegg, and bring round egghead's death
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo stood there. "Havn't you thought about armour?" he said in a know-it-all voice.
witty sig caption

Gleech

"Im too fast to be seen by Egghead's targeting system, but the only problem is im sure he uses Chaos emeralds for his Death Egg, and being at a far distance from the emeralds makes me lose my powers, but if i get close, lets say in the ship, i'd regain them..." Arrow said to Fireyo, "But yeah, we do need Armor..."

darkness shadow

aurum: thats where we can use my ultra emerald, so we can up the protection that is given
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

"Well then, lets get building!" Fireyo looked around. Then he said "Well, build what we can outa this junk, anyway."
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: my dad used to make armour, he showed me how to make armour out of anything
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeah, and even if the ultra emerald can help us, its not going to win us every battle... we need to be ready for whatever Eggman has to throw at us!" Arrow said as he started working on armor with the scrap he still had from the weapons.

darkness shadow

aurum: i know, the ultra emerald on the armour is like a shield, if you like, it can only take so many hits, so it'll help us
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: lol did anyone notice what i took that "It might win us a few battles" from? Im pretty sure it was Carth from Starwars KOTOR, "You're jedi powers might win us a few battles..." or something like that XD

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 22, 2008, 09:05:15 AM
OOC: lol did anyone notice what i took that "It might win us a few battles" from? Im pretty sure it was Carth from Starwars KOTOR, "You're jedi powers might win us a few battles..." or something like that XD
lol, i didn't

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

I've only played KOTOR2.

----------------

Fireyo looked at the scraps laying before him. He started piecing them together. "Well, this is sure is fun, right guys.....?"
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: not as fun as invading the deathegg will be
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: chaos101 on December 22, 2008, 09:12:31 AM
I've only played KOTOR2.

----------------

Fireyo looked at the scraps laying before him. He started piecing them together. "Well, this is sure is fun, right guys.....?"
OOC: KOTOR II was bad in story line if you compair it to KOTOR, but its still an awesome game XD i got an idea for a comic like thing from something in KOTOR II though

Arrow continued his work without speaking. He still felt a little upset inside about his parents.

darkness shadow

aurum: there, mine's done, just need to *does somthin with the ultra emerald* there *armour starts glowing* lets see wether this fits *tryes it on* perfect, i remembered it!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

OOC: Well, KOTOR2 is pretty good anyway, right?

Fireyo responded to aurum, "Amen to that!" He then looked at his armour. "Meh, it'll do..."
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: yeah KOTOR II is still good XD the characters are awesome, and i was happy that HK came back to KOTOR II (the real one XD)

darkness shadow

OOC: i'm stayin out of that convo

aurum: give it here *plays around with the armour, makin it cover more of ur body* there, now *does the same thing he did with his armour* ok, 2 down
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow finished up his armor and put it on, "Well, its heavy but it'll do.."

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, but as you sed, it won't matter, cause chaos emeralds are onboard that thing *applies the sheild* there, we all ready?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

"Well, we better be to do this!" Fireyo said triumphantly. "Lets go break the egg."
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: ok, ready arrow, man i've always wanted to crack open an egg this size
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

"Yeah, this is gonna be fun. Everyone ready?" Asked Fireyo.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: as ready as i'll ever be!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

darkness shadow

i'll get us there, once we're in, we can go lookin for the fat egg, and his engine room
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Got it!" Arrow said as he got an extra gun.

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked around. Then he thought. "Well, we better get going!" Fireyo puched a hole in the roof of the cave big enough to climb through. "See ya on the other side!"
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum:we don't need to climb anywhere *grabs arrow and fireyo* CHAOS CONTROL! *warps of*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

REVIVED-
-----------------

Fireyo saw the mass of swirling colours around him. He looked aroumd in astonishment. Untill, they landed in the death egg's landing port for aircrafts. "So, that was chaos control?" he asked.
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: lol nice...

"What in the world...?" Arrow said as he looked around, "I've never seen anyone do that..."

ChaosDazer

OOC: Well, I figured I may as well keep this RP going :P

----

Fireyo stood up. The wind from the open air was blowing in his face. "Come on, we have no time to lose. We have to get up to control deck!" He then ran off, breaking away from the other two.
witty sig caption

Gleech

"I think my powers should work in here!" Arrow said as he looked around.

ChaosDazer

OCC; Fireyo has broken away from you guys now. Don't worry, well re-group shortly
----------------

Fireyo ran past the doors of the massive structure, untill he came across a hoard of egg-bots. "Well, this'l be fun...."
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: k

"Lets see if my speed will work..." Arrow said to himself as he raced off in the blink of an eye, "I guess thats a yes!" He said as he raced past a few doors.

darkness shadow

aurum: hmph, let's get this over with quickly *warps 2 the engine room*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

I'd like to join this RP:

Name: Jamye the Fox.

Description: Looks like Tails except has red fur instead of yellow/orange. Has half a tail (other half got cut) And wears green shoes.

Abilities: Doesn't really have strong super powers but is pretty fast and very agile.

Weakness: Getting overwhelmed by enemies and etc. Intense heat, and being reminded of his darkened past.

History: Jamye grew up in a small home with his mother on an uncharted island where he lived peacefully. Until the death egg killed everyone on mobius. Jamye survived by finding shelter underground. He went up to the surface to search for his mother. But he got taken away by Robotnik's badniks to the deat egg where he awaits to be roboticized.

"Huh? Is anyone there? HELP!!! HELP ME!!!"

A scream was heard by either one of the 3 guys ambushing the death egg.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Gleech

"Wha...? Whats that?!" Arrow said as he passed up a room with a voice coming from it, then stopped and went back to it.

DatzAmorayEX

Arrow then saw a cage with a red fox with half a tail, curled up in a ball, crying.

Jamye:P-please... d-don't hurt me! *sob,sob,sob!!!* I just want to go home and see my mom again!!!
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

ChaosDazer

Fireyo heard a scream in the distance. "Meh, I'll find the source when these guys are dealt with." Then, he rushed head first into a hoard of enemies.
witty sig caption

Gleech

"Dont worry, im not gonna hurt you!" Arrow said as he walked in to free Jamye, "Hey whats your name?" Arrow asked.

ChaosDazer

Fireyo ran into the enemies. But then, he stopped. Something hit him, hard. He fell to the ground, unconscious. When he woke up, he was in a cage, with many bruises and cuts, with another small boy. He saw Arrow ahead of him. The robots teleported him into the room only a  few minutes ago. "What's going on?" He asked.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: *is fighting robot gaurds* i wish they give me more of a challange...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: M-my name...

Jamye wiped the tears from his eyes.

Jamye: M-my name is Jamye. I was brought here by these robots... Th-they want me to become one of them... They cut half of my tail off!!! *Sniffle* I want my mom...

Gleech

"Ok, wait, Fireyo, when did you get here?!" Arrow said, "Oh im sorry, my name is Arrow, i'll try and free you guys, that is if i can find a switch or something..."

darkness shadow

aurum: *is also teleported here* huh? awe... i was having fun...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Ok this is getting weird..." Arrow said.

darkness shadow

aurum: *warps out of cage* as if metal bars could hold me *warps in the cages and gets the other two out*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: Umm... thanks for saving me, mister... I've never seen people do things like that before... But... I don't know where to go... this place is pretty big...

Gleech

"Well, unless you can fight we should bring you back to our base..." Arrow said, "Aurum, do you wanna teleport him, or do you want me to take him?"

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: No, wait! I want to help you guys! Those robots are going to pay for all of this! First my home, then my mother, and now my tail!? I want to destroy them all!!!

Jamye breathes heavily in anger and frustration.

Gleech

"Ok calm down, we'll let you stay, but just in case, i'll be hanging around with you..."

darkness shadow

aurum: well, i'll get the the egg himself
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Ok!" Arrow said, "So Jamye, where do you wanna go?" Arrow asked.

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: I'll go anywhere and stop whatever is going on! and sorry for being all angry... I just... oh you know!

darkness shadow

aurum: i get ya, my parent's aren't exactly alive and well... why do you think i'm goin straight to butnick?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: Sorry, but who is this "Butnik" person? I just got carried to this giant planet thing with an ugly face and i'm not sure what's going on...

darkness shadow

robotnick, the one that did that *points out of a nearby window, which looked down on a giant wasteland
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye:Robotnik... This Robotnik guy did all of this...?

Jamye curled his hands up into fists.

Jamye: OH THAT SON OF A- WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!!! I WANT TO KILL HIM!!! I WANT HIM DEAD FOR GOOD!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamye yet again breathes heavily in anger.

darkness shadow

aurum: so do i, but calm down, you need to be able to think around him, he's a tricky one
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: *Pant,pant,pant* Sigh... I'm calm now... Now... I'd just like to head anywhere else in here if you don't mind... I'm more of a follower than a leader... So... Lead the way, anyone!

Gleech

"Im just gonna explore, since i dont think Aurum will need me..." Arrow said, "Anyone wanna come with?"

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: I'll come with you, Arrow! And... Aurum, is it? Thanks for saving me!

darkness shadow

aurum: yep, and your welcome *warps of*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Wanna get on my back Jamye?" Arrow asked, "Or do you want me to hold your hand?"

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: I'll just hold your hand for now.

(OOC: I modified Jamye's RP info, so he's 9 instead of 11)

Gleech

OOC: k that seems better since Arrow is 11, and i was like, "You know, Jamye seems alot younger than Arrow..."

"Ok, just be sure not to let go, im gonna be going pretty fast and i dont want you to let go and fly back..."

darkness shadow

ok

aurum: well, see ya guys, if you feel the place trembling, it's probally because i hit the engine core, when/ if that happens, head your way back here and i'll get us all of here
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was looking ahead. An army of Egg-bots where coming towards him and aurum. "Meh. I wanted more of a challenge."He said.
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: lol the roleplay cant end that quick just to let you know... XD

"Got it!" Arrow said.

ChaosDazer

OOC: Well, Egg-bots arn't really the last stand. :P  There will be surprises.

------

Fireyo made a fire shield.

"Yeah, walk into that, they melt. Fun, eh, aurum?"
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

what about the events after we take down the place, rebuildin society ect.
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: Well we cant right now, we just started :P Eggman has to have something else he's gonna use...

darkness shadow

i call it improvising XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: Lemme at em' I wanna turn all of those robots into scrud metal for what they've done to mobius!

OOC: For the scrud metal... long story... and bad joke... ;D

Gleech

OOC: lol

"Lets go!" Arrow said, "Or do you wanna stick with them?"

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: Never mind, i'll come with you!

darkness shadow

aurum: *at the control room* thankyou, for bringin destruction to a peaceful planet eggman
eggman: wha! where did you come form, and how did you survive?!?!
aurum: none of your business, you'll pay for what you did to my parents, and everyone else
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

OOC: Eggman can't die yet, well, I don't think you should kill him in like 2 posts anyway :P

-----------------

Fireyo was sitting down, safely behind the fire shield. He then saw a large egg-bot break through the shield, heading up the path yet not attacking him.

"It's heading straight for arrow and Jamye!" I gotta go warn them!"

Fireyo than ran ahead of the robot, trying to catch up with Jayme.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

eggman: ggrr *jumps in escape* i'll get you yet! *gets out of death egg*
aurum: ugh!... well, might as well take this place down *goes to engine core and blows it up then goes to the meeting place
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Princessofthechaosemerald

hey can i join
but one problem....my fan character is the princess of the chaos emeralds
Name:elana the hedgehog
Species:hedgehog
Powers:she is the princess of the god damed chaos emeralds..faster than sonic
Weaknesses:getting sick,getting sad
personallaty:has an IQ grater than eggmans,VERY sweet and loving (shadow the hedgehog likes her)

BIO:Elana the hedgehog lost her family because of eggman. Elana was devastaded when that happend she was lucky she had her sister Blaze..two sisters one princess of the sol emeralds the other princess of the chaos emeralds and the master emerald. Elana is very sweet she will help anyone or anything. Elana has promised to be strong and always win and to take revenge on eggman for what he has done.then one day she meets friends but one of them likes her.His name is shadow the hedgehog,now she is not alone she can now make her promise

theme song:      hope u like it

ChaosDazer

Sure, you can join, but you''ll havta find somewhere to start

Fireyo heard a rumbling. "Oh great, what now!"
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: come on guys, get here quick, we gotta abandon ship *in a undertonbe, as u do when time's runnin short*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Sounds like Aurum did his job!" Arrow said, "Good, this place is starting to give me the creeps..."

OOC: srry i havent been on and rping much, im trying to get posts D:

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Gleech on January 24, 2009, 06:06:34 AM
"Sounds like Aurum did his job!" Arrow said, "Good, this place is starting to give me the creeps..."

OOC: srry i havent been on and rping much, im trying to get posts D:

OOC: XD I bet the next time you post here you'l be mod. I envy you. :P Jokes
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: nope, im postin' now XD and im sure you'll be a mod someday too :D i think you'd make a great mod :D

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Gleech on January 24, 2009, 06:11:13 AM
OOC: nope, im postin' now XD and im sure you'll be a mod someday too :D i think you'd make a great mod :D

OOC: Lol, thanks dude. Either way at the rate your going, you'll be mod by today!
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: lol i dont think so... plus people have been lowering my karma lately... i think they dont want me to become a mod D:

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on January 24, 2009, 06:11:13 AM
and you will be 2 XD... am i a good mod?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

darkness shadow

thnx ^_^, only 49 posts 4 u 2 go XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Lol, now lets countdown 'till Gleech becomes mod!

48 posts....:P
witty sig caption

Elana:*sees everybody* hmm should i go or stay

DatzAmorayEX

OOC: C'mon people, stay on topic here!

Jamye: Where do we go now, Arrow?

Gleech

"This way!" Arrow grabbed Jamye and ran, "We gotta get to the extraction point, or as Aurum called it, the meeting area!"

darkness shadow

aurum: *sighs* man, the're slow, i'm glad that we're more or less in a stable orbit
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow got to the area pretty quick, "Sorry im late... i couldn't find the way back..."

darkness shadow

aurum: heh, it is pretty big... *warps every1 back to the planet* i guess... we better try our best to survive here, there's nothing here, it's a total dessert...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Though im sure we haven't seen the last of Eggman, OR the death egg.. im sure hes got a base somewhere where he has another one planned out..." Arrow said as he inspected the ground, "We should build a base, somewhere where we can stay without problems, and a place where we can keep our weapons and stuff... im sure we can find some scrap metal around this planet..."

darkness shadow

aurum: lets go to the other side of the world, that place wasn't hit as hard, so should be ok enouugh for us to live...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"I'll see what the location is like..." Arrow said as he raced off.

darkness shadow

aurum: *warps of to the loacation*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye:...Well... I'm back on this planet... but I can't believe how much damage it took form that "Death Egg" thing... I wish my mom were okay... Speaking of which... I'm bored and lonely since Aurum and Arrow went out to get some materials... What should I do... I know!

Jamye runs inside a random cave in the underground...

Elana:o_O they are at a meeting area...

ChaosDazer

OOC: Congratz on modship Gleech

-------------------

Fireyo was sitting on the death egg floor. "I just can't be bothered, theres nothing to live for anyway...." He lay down as the death egg exploded before him.
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: Thanks Chaos :D im already having to delete some topics/posts, which for some reason isnt that annoying... FOR NOW O.O

ChaosDazer

OOC: Lol, good luck, theres a hell of a lota spammers about now D=
--------------------

Fireyo stood up. The floor below him was crumbling. "Well, this will be fun..."
witty sig caption

Voorhees21

OMG ITS YOU ARROW!

Calm down red sonic, hes my friend. Sorry arrow, hes a fan of yours.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

"Uhh... i have... a fan...?!" Arrow asked.

Voorhees21

WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! "tackles arrow and scratchs him allot with his claws"

Oh my god...... HES RAPEING YOU! Omg..... Slackle! Nap Time!!

OKAYZ! *goes home to sleep*

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

"Um... ok..." Arrow said as he continued to run to the other side of the planet.

Voorhees21

Wait up! *runs 5000 speed fast* Heh! Im faster then you!

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

Quote from: Voorhees21 on January 26, 2009, 08:20:54 AM
Wait up! *runs 5000 speed fast* Heh! Im faster then you!
"Heh, no one is faster than me..." Arrow said as he started to speed up a little more.

Voorhees21

*Runs maximum speed as he pushes arrow back very far* Heh! Your not fast as me!

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

"Heh, not yet..." Arrow started running faster again, "See?"

ChaosDazer

OOC: Wait voorhees, when'd you come in? XD
witty sig caption

DatzAmorayEX

OOC; I'm just saying, stop with the races and stay on topic. That is just merely pointless in my opinion.

Voorhees21

Quote from: chaos101 on January 27, 2009, 04:34:26 AM
OOC: Wait voorhees, when'd you come in? XD

Didnt join XD

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

ChaosDazer

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 27, 2009, 06:04:12 AM
OOC; I'm just saying, stop with the races and stay on topic. That is just merely pointless in my opinion.

Well, it is pretty confusing. Specially when you don't join voorhees. :P
witty sig caption

Gleech

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 27, 2009, 06:04:12 AM
OOC: i was just playin' along... i just wanted Arrow to reach the other part of the world, it wasnt my idea to race XD also anyone like the sig i finished last night?

ChaosDazer

OOC: It's awesome dude.

---------------

Fireyo saw he was falling. Suddenly, he slipped of the death egg floor, plummeting towards ground.
witty sig caption

Gleech

Arrow turned around and noticed Fireyo, "Wha?! I thought everyone made it off!"

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye was navigating through the caverns until he saw a crack on the ceiling, Jamye went up to see something fall from the sky.

Jamye: No... It can't be... could it?

darkness shadow

t5hnx 4 waitin 4 me... i'm lost now
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Where all of the death egg on ground together
------------------

Fireyo looked at Arrow. "Yeah, hi again."He shaked off the dust from his fall.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: well.. not much REALLY happened XD

"Fireyo, are you alright?!" Arrow asked.

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye emerges from a hole underground and sees Fireyo standing up from the ground.

Jamye: Phew! Glad that you're okay! Are you all right?

OOC: Anybody like the new sig I made?

darkness shadow

aurum: quite a few people survived...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

darkness shadow

OOC: a good place 2 kill eggman XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

OOC: Cool sig Datz :) And Ben your in
-------
Fireyo looked at everyone. "Well, what are we waiting for?" Then he thought to himself. "Wait, what ARE we waiting for..."
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: that is a good question
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: I don't know... let's try to rebuild Mobius back to what it was... Until our next encounter with Robotnik...

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye saw an explosion far off in the horizon.

Jamye: Huh? You don't think eggman's at it again... do you...? You guys think I should go investigate...?

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: I heard a scream! I should go investigate...

Jamye runs after the explosion he saw... When Jamye made it there, he saw an amusement park, rusted, burnt up, lit in flames, etc.

Jamye: Wh-wh-what happened here... did Robotnik cause this...?

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye then suddenly finds himself flying in midair, and crashing on the ground. He then stands up to scrape off the dirt on him. some of his fur was covered in burn marks from that "Ka-me-ha-me-ha" attack.

Jamye: WHOA!!! I can't believe I'm still alive! That guy tried to kill me! Did Robotnik send him!? I got to go and warn the others!!!

Jamye then limps back to the others...

OOC: You can't kill off other characters, you know... Unless if it's your own, Or if the person wants to kill off his own character, okay?

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: ben-the-werhog on January 29, 2009, 12:53:53 PM
ben:.................................................*splits the worl into 7* he he he

OOC: I don't think you should be doing that... You can't just simply do that... I'm going to undo this...

The planet combines back into it's original form.

DatzAmorayEX

OOC: You can't split the world into 7 pieces, or change the storyline like that... You have to follow after the person who made this RP.

(You can't kill Eggman, but, I guess you can join him, or be a villain on your own.)
(You can't kill other characters, unless if the person kills off the character on their own. You can hurt them, and they can react to it.)

(And, Like I said, you can't change the storyline, but you can go on to where the main RPer has left off (and that is Chaos101))

Just giving you all of these reasons, so you won't royally mess up and etc. all right?  ;)

ChaosDazer

OOC: Well guys, disregaurd the ben/datz meeting, k?
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

guys, try not 2 go 2 far ahead, gleech lost his internet
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Voorhees21

OOC:Sh**. 2 Mods left.

Oh well, heres raiks stats.

Name:Raik
Looks:Sonic, but is green and crooket spikes and has transparent shoes and black gloves.
Powers:I aint telling you.
Speed:OVER 90000.
Power:OVER 900000.
Strenght:Cant be hurt, to strong to be hurt.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

ChaosDazer

Quote from: ultrashadow on February 01, 2009, 04:20:36 AM
guys, try not 2 go 2 far ahead, gleech lost his internet

Well, we haven't really gone further than his last post, and also Bens posts were pretty.....random. So yeah, were not moving now anyway.

And Voorhees, your in.
witty sig caption

Voorhees21

Raik shook his head. he said "Where am i? Am i in prison?"

..... A strange voice said... "Yes...Stuck in prison forever...

Raik was scared. "No...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A strange man went up to his cell, saying "Welcome to robotnik prison. Your friends have to make it to eggmanland, to save you."

It was metal robotnik.

Raik shattered. "But why am i here?"

Metal robotnik said to him "You knocked out because you fell down in the sand, i found you and took you here to make you a metal raik."

Raik was scared again.. "Is he complete?

Metal robotnik replyed. "Yes... hes going to kill your friends."

Raik was tired. He went on the nice bed to sleep.

Metal robotnik also said.. "The beds are safe, theres no trap. 2 metal sonic mesauge your back.(or wtf however you say that...)"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

OOC: Ty Ultra for telling them :D but im back :D

"I still think that for now, we should build a fort, because even with my speed, we cant rebuild Mobius before Eggman strikes again! We need good weapons, and we need good shelter, because if Eggman makes an attack at the ground the tunnels may cave-in!" Arrow said to the people that were still near him.

darkness shadow

aurum: yeah, fortress then city... but how will we populate the city, there's just us lot...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked at the two."Theres gotta be more survivors, hot girls, hopefully......."

OOC: Voorhees, you didn't put in your characters weaknesses. Also, could you make him a lil' less overpowered?
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC yeah its not really fun when you play with a 'god moder' :/ also i like how you wanted the weaknesses Chaos, very nice touch :D reminds me of my frist RPing site.... ahhh the good ol' days... well then again they werent SO good since i was afraid i'd mess up and everyone would hate me, etc....

"Yeah i was just thinking about that too, more people must've survived on the other part of the planet, i was gonna check it out but i got distracted by this..." Arrow said.

ChaosDazer

OOC: I roleplayed before this site, and I hate god-modders anyway, lol
--------

Fireyo looked up.

"Man, we really are screwed....."
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: Well in my book, you're one of my fav roleplayers here :D and yeah you're there too Ultra... and i think Jimmy is even in there even though sometimes he'll have his characters doing something else (theres nothing wrong with that though, but it makes it more confusing)

"Why?" Arrow asked.

ChaosDazer

OOC: Thankyou, you and Ultra are my fav
------

Fireyo looked at Arrow. "Well, how are we meant to find shelter? Eggman is after us. He knows we are still alive, and we wants to kill us. How can we avoid him?"
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

thnx

aurum: i'll work on avoiding eggman, we need someone to find any more survivers, and someone to get resources
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: I'll volunteer... I want to be helpful around here, since you guys saved me and all... So, can I help out on gathering survivors and resources?

darkness shadow

aurum:yeah, arrow, you better go too, you're fast
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Got it!" Arrow answered, "Jamye, it would help if you could find some food, or some scrap metal," Arrow said, "But if you find anything else that may help, you can do that too!"

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: Yes, sir!

Jamye puts his hand to his hand. Like some sort of salute.

Voorhees21

OOC:Weakness is if someone punches him in the FACE.

Raik nottered. He still screamed for help but no one came.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

darkness shadow

aurum: right, i'll start on planning out the fort, don't worry, i'll chip in with the building
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked around. "I have some...business to attend to...." He then ran off.
witty sig caption

Gleech

"Ok, Jamye, you gonna want some quick help finding a location to start?" Arrow asked.

ChaosDazer

When Fireyo was away from the group, he shouted

"Ok Eggman, I'll tell you where they are! Just show yourself!"
witty sig caption

DatzAmorayEX

"Um... sure! Because I don't really know where to start, anyways..." Jamye replied to Arrow.

ChaosDazer

Eggman came out from the shadows. "You've been a good little hedgehog Fireyo..."
Fireyo looked at Eggman. "They have split up to get supplies. Two are going to the woods. I could start a forest fire....."
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

Quote from: Voorhees21 on February 03, 2009, 04:43:56 PM
Red sonic walked to the others. "were is raiky?"

Metal eggman came out with the tails doll.

"Go tails doll. Take their souls."

Tails doll walked up to arrow and SLICED HIS HEART BROKEN. He took his soul.
now that did not happen, u can't kill of another person's character

aurum: right, i suggest we get food and water first, try and get clean fresh water, then we can worry about shelter
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Eggman looked at Fireyo.

"Here, I will attach this tracker to you, so I know where you are. Go back to the others, and make sure you stay with them. I need to know exactly what is happening." Eggman threw a tracker around Fireyos waist, making it look a belt. With that, Fireyo ran off, back to the others.
witty sig caption

ChaosDazer

OOC: Where is ben?
-----

Fireyo returned to see Ultra. "So, what should I do?" He asked.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

AURUM!!!!

aurum: well you can get a head start making a fire...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

XD Sorry

-------
Fireyo sat down near a few pieces of wood. "Well, this will be easy," As he snapped his fingers, sparks started flying out from his fingertips.
witty sig caption

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye comes near the fire and puts his hands over to keep him warm.

Jamye: I'm just waiting for Arrow to get ready, so we could find some resources...

Voorhees21

OOC:I DONT GET THE POINT OF THIS.

Red sonic mined ore to find gold.

Red sonic found 2 glowing yellow lights. "look guys gold its gold we r witch!"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

Arrow caqme up to Jamye, "Ok lets go!" He said to Jamye.

OOC: Fireyo=MANIC IN THE EP, 'Bug!' XD lol seems like it XD

ChaosDazer

Fireyo lay down, beside the fire. It was getting dark. As the sun went down, he heard a strange noise. It was a loud, A buzzing sound beneath him.
"Hey, can you guys hear that?"

OOC: XD
witty sig caption

Gleech

"Yeah.... what is it...?" Arrow asked as he listened to the buzzing.

ChaosDazer

Fireyo listened to it again.

"It sounds like A machine starting up to me...."

The buzzing got louder.

"And the machine is moving."

------
OOC: Just in case you guys haven't got it, Fireyo is helping Eggman
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: Thats why i said he was like Manic in, 'Bug!' but the only thing is Manic was hypnotised (pretty much)... XD

"I can't tell, is it small or big...?" Arrow asked as he put his ear to the ground.

ChaosDazer

OOC: Well, Fireyo isn't Hypnotized, he just wants to survive. :P
-------

"Seems small. Like a robot, no doubt about it."

Fireyo punched the ground beneath him. His punch hit solid steel.

"Well, looks like this place is more than I thought."

Fireyo started trailing down the area, constantly punching holes to see where the steel ended.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: i'll give ya a hand *starts stamping in plcaes and robots underneath his feet*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked at Aurum.
"Hey, I found something."
He kicked off the dirt to reveal a small tunnel.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: that's probally where they're commin from
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked down.

"Well, there is only one thing to do...."

He jumped down, into the tunnel.
witty sig caption

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye went on ahead to gather up resources. He found some twigs, rocks, and robotic parts laying around. He kept exploring until he tripped over something. Jamye then picked up what he tripped over. It was some sort of maroon colored gem that was glowing and giving off some sparks.

Jamye: Whoa! What are the odds of finding a gem around here!? I've got to go show the others...! Once I gather up some more materials...

Jamye then picks up all of whatever he dropped on the ground.

darkness shadow

OOC: chaos emerald?

aurum: i hope they find food, i'm hungry
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was sliding down.

"Man, is this Eggmans base...." He thought to himself.

He then came out, in a dark, damp place.
witty sig caption

Talazuko

Shadrach The Hedgehog

16 years old

Male

ChaosDazer

You need to put more info
--------

Fireyo couldn't see. As he lookee around, he heard a voice.....

"Go down..."
witty sig caption

Voorhees21

Raik woke up. He heared fireyo. "Fireyo? Its me! Raik! Help!"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

darkness shadow

aurum: FIREYO HEADS UP! *is sliding down after fireyo*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Voorhees21

Raik also heared aurum. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" But raiks chao came up to him. He broke the cell open. *No he didnt lol he just went in.*

Raik smiled. His chao flew to him and sat down with him.

The 2 metal sonic's were happy. Then they went in charge of the gate.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

ChaosDazer

Fireyo jumped out of the way for Aurum. He them heard Raik's shout.

"Wha? Who are you! How do you know my name!" Fireyo shouted.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: *lands* wha? maybe a freind of yours...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: Im gonan change Arrow's weakness if its alright, if it is i'd like to change it to that  he isnt that strong so he cant break out if hes chained to something, yes he can swim, but if he's underwater, he wont run that fast, also that hes REALLY vulnerable when hes not running, and he DOES run out of energy eventually. Because this'll be easier for you guys to understand, plus its better :P

"I'm comin' too!" Arrow said as he jumped down and followed.

Voorhees21

Raiks chao ran up to the others. He pointed at the metal sonics.

It said "Go there, you will find raik being in robotnik jail."

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

ChaosDazer

OOC: Thats fine gleech
-------

Fireyo looked at Aurum.

"I wouldn't exactly say I have many friends...."
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: same here, but you never know *moves out of the way for arrow*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Fireyo also moved out of the way.

"Meh, I was an orphan anyway...."
witty sig caption

Talazuko

Voorhees21

Raik didnt hear anyone again. "Hello!? Is anybody here??"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

sonicfan10

Can i join?

name: cyborg
persanality: A human loving robot/animal made by prof. gerald so he could use him for good.
look:

ChaosDazer

You need his weaknesses and powers :)

Fireyo shouted one more time.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?"
witty sig caption

sonicfan10

powerz: tail can dig underground, spiral on belly makes the whole room obey cyborg
weaknesses:   if any electric passes through him he will shut down untill the electric passes through his whole body.

Voorhees21

Raik shouted. "My name is raik! I was captured by metal eggman!"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye runs back at where everyone used to be.

Jamye: *Sigh...* Where did they all go...?

Jamye noticed the hole in the ground.

Jamye: Hmmm... I wonder if everyone got down there...? Only one way to find out!

Jamye dropped all of the stuff that he gathered (except the glowing gem).

Jamye: Better hold on to this for good luck!

Jamye then jumped down the hole.

sonicfan10

cyborg: "who are you??? what is that glowing item?"

ChaosDazer

Fireyo shouted back.

"You where captured by him? How!"
witty sig caption

Voorhees21

Raik shouted. "I was trying to fight down each metal myself but i bumped my head during the battle and they took me here!"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

sonicfan10

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on February 10, 2009, 12:45:12 PM
Jamye runs back at where everyone used to be.

Jamye: *Sigh...* Where did they all go...?

Jamye noticed the hole in the ground.

Jamye: Hmmm... I wonder if everyone got down there...? Only one way to find out!

Jamye dropped all of the stuff that he gathered (except the glowing gem).

Jamye: Better hold on to this for good luck!

Jamye then jumped down the hole.

cyborg: i ask and expect an answer: WHO ARE YOU???WHAT ARE YOU CARYING

Gleech

Arrow finally finished the fall, "Wow that was long..."

OOC: finished the fall
finish the fight? :3

finish the fight=Halo 3 song :3

ChaosDazer

:p

-------

"Metal? Wait, is there anyway you can escape?"
witty sig caption

Voorhees21

"No no no. They locked me up!"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

darkness shadow

is there anyway i could sneek back in?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: sonicfan10 on February 14, 2009, 07:04:30 AM
cyborg: i ask and expect an answer: WHO ARE YOU???WHAT ARE YOU CARYING

OOC: Sorry for not answering, I was gone from this site for a while... but I'm back now...

Jamye jumps up and looks around.

Jamye: Uhhh... who's there!? Ahhh!!!!

Jamye runs down the metallic hallway, while this plays as convenient BGM.

sonicfan10

Cyborg: *comes out of the darkness* WHAT IS THAT GLOWING THING??/ :-X

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: Uwaaaa!!! Uhh, I-I don't know... I j-just found it on th-the way... wh-what do you want with it?

DatzAmorayEX

Jamye: What the-!? Who are you!? And how do you know my name!? Are you that guy who...