Death Egg rising

Started by ChaosDazer, December 14, 2008, 08:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

aurum: i'm aurum, glad you managed to survive, shame i couldn't save anyone else...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow sat in a corner crying for a moment. Arrow stopped, he looked at Fireyo, "Im... im Arrow..."

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

OoC||
OMG.  PLOT.
PLOT
PLOT
PLOT
PLOT
=dies=
I sooo wanna join.  XD

Name: Haya

Side: More of an anti-hero.  Leaning more towards the dark side, though

Species: Hedgefly [[hedgehog and butterfly hybrid]]

Look: LULZ, I just got done drawing her new[er] design.  I have another NEWNEW one that I'm working on that makes her look rave/punk, but I'll use this design for now.  ^_^ 
http://i38.tinypic.com/20pdi01.jpg
Her wings would be tucked in here.  8D

Personality: Very aloof and distant, she doesn't really enjoy the company of others.  Once she gets used to you, she can stand you.  There are the few who she grows really close to, and she'll stay loyal and protect them no matter what.

History:  Haya grew up in a small village where everyone knew each other, and everyone had each other's backs.  Her mother was a nurse under the elders, and her father was in charge of defenses.  She had no siblings.  The village was destroyed when she was a mere child, and the elders refused to tell her anything.  Her people were forced to spread out in groups, and it didn't matter if they were with family or not, they had to go with the group that they were put in.  Later on, Haya soon discovered that is was because of some force called the "Chaos Emeralds" that caused her home to be destroyed.  There were many who sought the emeralds, although she did not know why.  Haya soon set herself out to discover the reason that these emeralds were so precious.  She ran into many kinds of people, and soon became more and more aloof.
Something inside isn't quite right...
Her heart had been hardened by the news of her village being destroyed.
Malice had covered it...

Abilites: Flight [[the butterfly part of her]], and stubborness/determination [[if that can even count as an ability  xD]]

Weaknesses:  Lack of better judgment.  She can't know who to trust and who not to, so she usually ends up helping the darker side out.  Well, that and she's not too bright, and an act before you think/speak before you think type of character,

darkness shadow

cool draco, like the pic

aurum: and you, miss are?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

OOC: I couldn't RP without a plot.

Fireyo looked at the two people who just talked to him. He paused for a moment. "God, how'd I end up in this mess...." He thought to himself. then he realised the girl that was there. " So, whats yor name then?" He asked her.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: [thinks: who could of done this? and how could these people survive? were they already underground? and has anyone else survived?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

I'm coming!!!

Name: Silva Motziu
How he survived: He sleeped in a tree and every1 missed him XD
Powers: Telekinessis and more powerful Telephaty, he is 2 lucky
Weakness: call him 'coward dog' and you'll se, cant focus on to many stuff at once
Species: Human - Dog hybrid
Side: Neutral (acts like a Pacifist)
Personality: (He is a nerd from Planet Sabrinia, he came on Mobius by a accident of Jimmy) He is kinda coward and acts peaceful, he sometimes seems immature and he is not allways in a good mood. Never expect him to fight 4 real, he avoids fighting as much as posible, and he has HUGE glasses.
---------------------------------

Silva wakes up on the tree to see everything in a desaster. "What the?" he asks himself. "Looks like I must give a hand!" he telled himself. He started to read toughts near and found out what the guys are up to. He starts to fly out of the tree and 'falls from the skyes' near them. "Hy there, what's going on?" he sayed then he remembered ppl cant read tought so he sayed "I am Silva Motziu, I know who you are and what is happening from my telepaty abilities, I want to help you restore peace!" he sayed.
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

OOC: it wiped out every thing on the surface, so it would of knocked the tree down taking you down with it, and killed u, and we're underground
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

OOC: Silva got there WHIT the tree from planet Sabrinia, Jimmy's misstake

Like wat does Jimmy do right? Xd
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

OOC: we're still underground...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow got up, still a little upset, but he stopped crying. Soon his sadness turned to rage, he stood there with an angry look on his face and yelled, "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS EGGMAN! I WILL!!" he soon snapped out of the mood and sat back down. (mood swings, i mean what else would you do if your parents died?)

darkness shadow

aurum: eggman? if it was him then... he's mince meat... or should i say fat...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow just sat there on the floor, looking at the floor. He didnt say anything until he closed his eyes, "You know i dont care about anything but killing him right now..."

darkness shadow

aurum: me to, but we gotta pull ourselves together if we are gonna do that...

OOC: lol, i've noticed that in a couple of these, aurum is acting all grown up, whilst arrow is actin younger than aurum...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: what do you expect...? Arrow isnt what he always is... i mean seriously, like i said, what would you do if your parents died. Its also all about the voice you picture him to have.

Arrow opened his eyes again, "I know... but i just cant help but let out this rage inside of me.. i mean you dont know what i went though... knowing what was gonna happen..."