Main Menu

Ratatouille RP

Started by Rata Adolescente, February 27, 2009, 07:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicfan10

Steel thunder: *teleports the rats to the ship and examines them* Nope their not aliens.
steel: well why do they talk?
Steel thunder: * teleports them back to earth*

Rata Adolescente

Remy: Why do pl do so freaking things? *goes to put recipes back, but the others are all gone* ???! Rata.... I bet he stoled them.... *gets outta there adn runs to teh colony*  RATA!!!!
Rata: Yes! Looking for theese? *shows recipes*
Remy: What do you want for them?
Rata: To show you who's special! *runs to REmy*
Remy: not again -_- *runs to Rata*

sonicfan10

Steel thunder: Y'know, rats could, unlikely, but could take over the world...  :-\
Steel: Orrrrrrrrrrrr... they could take over reastraunts *see's the rats with recipies

Rata Adolescente

*AFter a long fight both Remy and Rata fall on the ground, free of any power, and faint, loneley on the grass, sleeping, w/ the recipes all over the place*

sonicfan10

Steel thunder: *Takes the recipies* Wait why do they want recipies?
Steel: i dno
Steel thunder: We might aswell send them to mars. If they live They are aliens and we might kill them like they done with the witches.
Steel: and if they die?
Steel thunder: then they aren't 8) and they will die. I DONT WANT MY FOOD MADE BY RATS!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *slaps steel Thunder* watch it, S.T., Remy's front paws are the cleanest among all the rats in his colony....

Chip:...*is shuddering in a box*

sonicfan10

steel thunder: Oh yeah. i musn't of stabilized the negitive energy of the emeralds.
Steel: Well... Wait what am i powered with?
Steel thunder: ....... Batteries

Rata Adolescente

Remy: *starts to open eyes and sees all the ppl aroud him* AAAH! Who-who are you? What do you want?
Rata: *still nothing* (Remy sure is strong if he knocked him out so hard XD)

Light the Hedgehog

Rata Adolescente

Remy: Oh no! MY recipes! *jumps and grabs them back* Theese are mine! *goes to Rata and shakes him* RATA! WAKE UP!!! Comon, please.....WE MSUT RUN!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Emerald:whao whao not so fast k

Light the Hedgehog