25 (62.5%)
No
12 (30%)
Don't Care
3 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Fiamonder

Quote from: sth05 on September 02, 2010, 01:57:12 AM
I really want sonic 06 to be remade. I even made a topic about it the discussion section of sonic talk. I like having a little bit of QTE's on the bosses and having sonic to do 2 kinds of tornado attacks. Sonic wind (offense) tornado kick (defense) and i like sonic wind to be in the form of chaos spear and once it hits the enemy a tornado will appear. Sonic's death must never happen in the remake. He must sense mephiles' energy and dodge his dark chaos lance (deathbeam) and counterattack. Glitches must be removed, load times must be decreased, gameplay must improve and sonic and shadow must be in their tradtional speed.

That post made me realize again that 06 is a terrible game.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TailsLover2010 on August 30, 2010, 12:04:49 PM
I heard that on a article on something about being Sonic 06 remade, and they listed problems the last one was, "Sonic Team now works for square enix." I was like WHATTT?

Article is a lie.

Also, its the producer of Sonic Unleashed, etc. that works for Square Enix now.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: sth05 on September 02, 2010, 01:57:12 AM
I really want sonic 06 to be remade. I even made a topic about it the discussion section of sonic talk. I like having a little bit of QTE's on the bosses and having sonic to do 2 kinds of tornado attacks. Sonic wind (offense) tornado kick (defense) and i like sonic wind to be in the form of chaos spear and once it hits the enemy a tornado will appear. Sonic's death must never happen in the remake. He must sense mephiles' energy and dodge his dark chaos lance (deathbeam) and counterattack. Glitches must be removed, load times must be decreased, gameplay must improve and sonic and shadow must be in their tradtional speed.
How about reducing the loading screens altogether? Like in Unleashed?
And how about a whole new story if you're talking about sonic dodging the lance.
If mephlies had the power to kill sonic, why not just kill Shadow and Silver?
Or just destroy the Super Hedgehogs as Solaris? Solaris controls time and space...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

moize102

it should remaked but dont kill sonic.

eXtremeAzure

Sonic 06 should be remade. They should name it Sonic Adventure 3 or something. Maybe even put Nazo in it. And the SU sonic model.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on September 09, 2010, 02:21:16 AM
Sonic 06 should be remade. They should name it Sonic Adventure 3 or something. Maybe even put Nazo in it. And the SU sonic model.
Let's have a real introduction of Nazo
Why was he dropped from Sonic X? WHY??

Kirby

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 09, 2010, 09:06:19 AM
Let's have a real introduction of Nazo
Why was he dropped from Sonic X? WHY??

Because he was overpowered.

Gleech

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on September 09, 2010, 09:09:23 AM
Except for the fact that Nazo was only overpowered because the fans made him. SEGA never said what powers he had.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Jazz Nova

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on September 09, 2010, 09:09:23 AM

Nazo was never officaly intoduced
And hasn't Sonic beaten gods... multi-dimensional beings... powerful evil entities... and the like before?

Cole

xSalashawty

people say it was bad so.. maybe Remake?

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Tanassy

Afro7hundr

S3&K better be remade before 06.

Damnit.

jkid101094

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 24, 2010, 12:41:37 AM
S3&K better be remade before 06.

Damnit.
No, S3&K was good apparently (never beat it so I wouldn't know). Re-makes are like a reincarnation. It gives a game a second chance at making up for the sins of it's past life and S3&K is in absolutely NO need of being reincarnated. Sonic 06, however, was not given a fair shot at life. It both, was born and died prematurely and therefore deserves a second chance to get it right in a second life.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

Kojima updated the original Metal Gear Solid because it was an incredible experience for its time, and it was very well received.

And how many examples of bad games given "new life" can you find? Bad games don't get remade.