25 (62.5%)
No
12 (30%)
Don't Care
3 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

jkid101094

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 24, 2010, 04:37:11 PM
Kojima updated the original Metal Gear Solid because it was an incredible experience for its time, and it was very well received.

And how many examples of bad games given "new life" can you find? Bad games don't get remade.
Yeah, I admit my argument there was absolutely retarded. But I'd still like to see Sonic 06 remade. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

Although, in all reason, you should be right. But seeing something like that actually happen is virtually impossible.

06 was a shame. It'd be great to see what the team could have made it had they been given the time.

SonicIsDaShiz

i say no....i say new story and everything all together; make a whole new game....

i love sonic 06 despite the hate everyone has for it.....

SADX_FAn1235

As Eggman says, "NO!" I heard from many places the game sucked and seeing videos of it, it looks like utter failure. So, I say NO!
:P

Dropletz

eh, I'm indifferent when it comes to the matter. I wouldn't know...Never played it before, but I have heard folks say it sucked.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: SADX_FAn1235 on November 03, 2010, 06:05:29 PM
As Eggman says, "NO!" I heard from many places the game sucked and seeing videos of it, it looks like utter failure. So, I say NO!
Have you played it?
No?
I think you should play it before judging.
That's why I would buy it regardless of what people say.
I do that with a lot of games.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Supersonic196

i say remake it, it had so much potetial, it was gonna have a real time day and night system as well as dynamic weather effects!
also im sure they would've fixed the glitches and made sonic faster.
CURSE U MICROSOFT!

kac

i think they should for this reason only when you go back in time with silver and shadow you should be able to interact with the enviroment

jakjak913

It was terrible and unfinished, but I don't think they should waste their time. SEGA should make a new game without Silver.

DrewK.

I say yes because they really need to iron out all the glitches
ROMNOMNOM!

http://i31.tinypic.com/24y5kk0.jpg Thanks to Firetota for making it! :3

sportsfans

There shouldn't have been a need for a remake but yes, it would be intense if they did.
"What can I say? I die hard!" - Sonic

JustAnotherGamer

This idea is AWESOME kinda like sonic adventrure XD cut just call it sonic the heagehog Derectors cut :DDDDDd

ShadowFox21

Ye Olde Swagfag

Gilly

I think they should port the levels into a Generations mod of some sort. I think that would be cool to see the game with the awesomeness of Sonic Generations.