Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 19, 2012, 08:48:13 AM
Not to mention the floor is practically see through because of aliasing...

Come on seriously... it's like we need more and more polygons in every game, and there's no room to actually make sure it's rendered properly. :L
I think all the polygons went to Sonic and Tails' models :L

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 19, 2012, 08:51:03 AM
I think all the polygons went to Sonic and Tails' models :L
>Every 3D sonic game ever made.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 19, 2012, 08:54:41 AM
>Every 3D sonic game ever made.

I dunno about you, but generations and unleashed were gorgeous.

jkid101094

I said I like it and I stick to my opinion. The concepts are good but, like 196 pointed out, there are a few problems. Frankly, though, I don't care how good my games look since I can't see HD games to their fullest anyway. From that low quality screen-shot we're being shown, sure, it does look bad, but I happen to love the concept and I'm expecting it to look better when I see a higher quality version.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 19, 2012, 10:15:06 AM
I said I like it and I stick to my opinion. The concepts are good but, like 196 pointed out, there are a few problems. Frankly, though, I don't care how good my games look since I can't see HD games to their fullest anyway. From that low quality screen-shot we're being shown, sure, it does look bad, but I happen to love the concept and I'm expecting it to look better when I see a higher quality version.
This as well. While that screenshot looks semi awful, If they were to leave it in that state and then release the game, that would be insane. I'm expecting a much better looking version, especially after they raised the bar so high with generations.

SmashFinale

i cant tell shit from shit from shit from crap from whatever the fuck you guys are trying to explain. Even still i haven't seen any current sonic game with crappy graphics. i guess i just dont have an eye for quality. Or something.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 19, 2012, 11:42:53 AM
i cant tell shit from shit from shit from crap from whatever the fuck you guys are trying to explain. Even still i haven't seen any current sonic game with crappy graphics. i guess i just dont have an eye for quality. Or something.
I've told Kay before that I think the levels look beautiful, but upon inspection of the one 196 showed some things look..."off" to say the very least. I like the idea, but the picture makes it look like shit which is kind of sad because even through the crappy quality the other stages are beautiful.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

eXtremeAzure

Since someone is apparently bashing the EARLY SCREENSHOTS of a game that HAS YET TO BE RELEASED, let's take a quick look at some of the newer shots, which were taken in 720p & 1080p resolution. Shall we?

- - Update - -

Since the forum system just gets a kick out of trolling me, allowing me to think that the images that I post can be viewed properly, when they actually break the minute I sign off, here's a direct link to the nine screenshots:

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/02/16/nine-new-sonic-4-episode-ii-screenshots/

jkid101094

Quote from: Manic X-Treme~1323 on February 19, 2012, 02:27:38 PM
Since someone is apparently bashing the EARLY SCREENSHOTS of a game that HAS YET TO BE RELEASED, let's take a quick look at some of the newer shots, which were taken in 720p & 1080p resolution. Shall we?

I'd just like to draw some attention to this Screenshot in particular:

And this:

Now Continuing:

I love broken images.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 19, 2012, 09:01:30 AM

I dunno about you, but generations and unleashed were gorgeous.

I was talking about the polygons in the character models.

Post Merge: 20 February 2012, 10:52:31

And this:

Now Continuing:

1) Did you even read what I wrote, dude? Cuz you didn't even consider my points.

2)
Quote from: jkid101094 on February 19, 2012, 02:35:22 PM
I love broken images.

SmashFinale

And this:

Now Continuing:

ok NOW i see what you guys are talking about.

Hakudamashi

What the f*ck is wrong with Tails' tails D:
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Jazz Nova

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 19, 2012, 08:42:40 AM
He is laughing at your ignorance.

But seriously, textures. The first level, the auquatic ruin-esque one is passable, but THIS

That's one of the ugliest things to come from Sonic Team in a long time.

I don't even know if that's a model, it looks like a blurry PNG to me. :U
Screenshot looks like a 3DS game.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 19, 2012, 02:35:22 PM
I love broken images.
Apparently, this forum system just loves to troll the hell out of me. I used the 'Preview' option YET AGAIN, before I posted. Then after I posted it, I refreshed the page to MAKE SURE everything was a-okay. Now I come back and the images are broken?