Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I can imagine this game looking beautiful once it hits HD screens. This scene in particular. I've always been a sucker for water areas. x3

Quote from: Jazz Nova on February 20, 2012, 08:30:23 AM
Screenshot looks like a 3DS game.
This I can agree with, but let's not forget. It still looks better than episode 1.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 20, 2012, 12:21:45 PM

I can imagine this game looking beautiful once it hits HD screens. This scene in particular. I've always been a sucker for water areas. x3
This I can agree with, but let's not forget. It still looks better than episode 1.
Now you have posted a broken image, so we're even.

And yes, it does look remarkably better than Episode I. I did happen to like those graphics as well..

jkid101094

Quote from: Manic X-Treme~1323 on February 20, 2012, 12:26:05 PM
Now you have posted a broken image, so we're even.

And yes, it does look remarkably better than Episode I. I did happen to like those graphics as well..
I can see it just fine. Try clearing your cache, maybe?

I liked them too but this game seems more along the lines of Classic Generations than Sonic 4: Episode 1.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Even the 720p screenshots look fucking horrible ._.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 20, 2012, 01:46:46 PM
Even the 720p screenshots look fucking horrible ._.
You can dis the graphics when we see a decent, HD game play video. Until then, hush. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 20, 2012, 01:55:08 PM
You can dis the graphics when we see a decent, HD game play video. Until then, hush. =P
Thank you for stressing my point even more JKid. Some people just really need to learn how to wait & see, before jumping to conclusions. :T

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 20, 2012, 01:55:08 PM
Isn't it better to address our complaints now so that SEGA knows theres something that needs improvement?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on February 20, 2012, 04:43:48 PM
Isn't it better to address our complaints now so that SEGA knows theres something that needs improvement?
Isn't it better to wait until we have something high quality to base our opinions on?

Besides, it isn't like the entire internet is going to tell SEGA to fix the graphics because three people on a forum think they suck.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 20, 2012, 04:48:12 PM
Isn't it better to wait until we have something high quality to base our opinions on?

Besides, it isn't like the entire internet is going to tell SEGA to fix the graphics because three people on a forum think they suck.
But then why show your project at it's worst to the public if you didn't want it to be criticised?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

What I'm saying is that I don't think these pictures do the game justice. That's why I'm waiting for a video to prove me wrong.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

A picture means a thousand words. it's  a snapshot of life- a look into the eyes of it's creator. And what I see is a lousy mess of pixels. So in my eyes, that's a LOT to judge.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on February 21, 2012, 06:48:30 AM
A picture means a thousand words. it's  a snapshot of life- a look into the eyes of it's creator. And what I see is a lousy mess of pixels. So in my eyes, that's a LOT to judge.
All I see is a snapshot of a video game. I must not be able to see things as deeply as you do.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

What I see here is a snapshot of a 3DS game. Messy pixels, flat images in some places, rough models, etc.
While I think that it would be fine during development, it is nowhere near okay for a game on a HD console.
But this is just development...

And why the hell are we debating the final graphics of a game in (early) development from some early screenshots?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on February 21, 2012, 03:18:49 PM
What I see here is a snapshot of a 3DS game. Messy pixels, flat images in some places, rough models, etc.
While I think that it would be fine during development, it is nowhere near okay for a game on a HD console.
But this is just development...

And why the hell are we debating the final graphics of a game in (early) development from some early screenshots?
This. This all the way.
I figured when they released a video it would be farther in development and easier to judge.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on February 21, 2012, 03:18:49 PM
Quote from: windlessusher on February 20, 2012, 04:51:55 PM
But then why show your project at it's worst to the public if you didn't want it to be criticised?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay