Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 03, 2012, 02:22:55 PM
They should make running and jumping optional too.
In fact, make playing the game optional
wait...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

SEGA has commented on the question why there is no Wii Version.

It appears Nintendo has set a Data-limit for WiiWare Games - and Episode 2 is simply way bigger than that.
The only way there would have been a Wii Version is to either release it on Disc or cut out content like the Cutscenes and that would hurt the experience players would get.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 14, 2012, 06:03:51 AM

It appears Nintendo has set a Data-limit for WiiWare Games - and Episode 2 is simply way bigger than that.
The only way there would have been a Wii Version is to either release it on Disc or cut out content like the Cutscenes and that would hurt the experience players would get.

Makes sense. I'd love a fluent game on disc like Sonic and Knuckles was. They could just pull that off for the Wii U.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 14, 2012, 06:03:51 AM

The Wii haters are gonna love this
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

perfect chaos

got the whole story for ep2 A few months after the events of Episode I, Little Planet, where Sonic CD took place approaches once more. Doctor Eggman, who was defeated in the previous installment, knew that was only the beginning of his big scheme that he had been planning in secrecy. Dr. Eggman planned the entire plan from the very beginning of Episode I.

Hearing that Little Planet has finally returned, Eggman eagerly hops back into action, the next phase of his scheme will begin to unfold. Elsewhere, Sonic's old robot rival Metal Sonic has survived his defeat back in CD, though was left on Little Planet when it disappeared before. Eggman finds the Metal 'hog and has made him even more powerful than before, to make Sonic no match for him.

Meanwhile, Sonic has found out about the Doctor and his metal rival being back, so he recruits his buddy Tails to help him face this new threat and speed around the Little Planet once more and save it from disaster.

What was Dr. Eggman searching for in the Lost Labyrinth? What was Mad Gear built for? They were all a mere puzzle piece of a grandiose project schemed by Dr. Eggman. When Little Planet reappears, Dr. Eggman's whole scheme will be revealed! Will Sonic and Tails stop Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic's plan once and for all?
Must Play Sonic 4 ep2

perfect chaos

UPDATE New Tralier PLUS......... METAL SONICS GONNA BE PLAYABLE IN EP1 AND EP2  Link

Must Play Sonic 4 ep2

jkid101094

Did Sandopolis and Oil Ocean have a baby or are we doing the "World Adventure" thing again?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

perfect chaos

i think i leaked too much info with the story and tralier

Post Merge: April 06, 2012, 04:38:34 AM

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 05, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
Did Sandopolis and Oil Ocean have a baby or are we doing the "World Adventure" thing again?
[maybe so]
Must Play Sonic 4 ep2

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 05, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
Didnt Oil Ocean take place in a desert anyways?

And... well... bad news guys. It doesnt look like Combined Powers are optional :\

Supersonic196

I love that new stage, it looks a bit like planet wisp meets some alien desert landscape.
And the music is so much better than EP1, at least in terms of instruments. Hopefully the music in game won't use those awful synths that tried to recreate genesis sounds.

I'm officially looking forward to EP2, nothing really interested me until that desert level, I'd shell out some some money just to play there.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Why is no one talking about Episode Metal!?  It looks sweet!
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

perfect chaos

Episode Metal Acts As An Episode 3 Sort Of
Must Play Sonic 4 ep2

jkid101094

Quote from: perfect chaos on April 06, 2012, 10:07:55 PM
Episode Metal Acts As An Episode 3 Sort Of
To me it just looks like playing as Metal in Episode 1.

Also:

Stardust Speedway?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)